PDA

View Full Version : My verdict on the Top 4 this Season.

Clowgon
24-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Manchester United: The defense have been rocky at times but have been the most consistent defense in the premier league. Patrice Evra and Rafael have been top class in for United and have been a big key in United's attack this season. The Best Left and right back in the premier league. Rio Ferdinand: Rio has had his moments this season but has been great in the heart of the United's defense. Vidic has been World Class as always.

Midfield: Midfield has been magical with set pieces and attacking so far through the season they had been consistent in all areas and Carrick has been so far the best player in midfield. Anderson is a player to be watched next year.

Strike: Rooney has been playing the best football of his career this season. Last season he wasn't sharp and wasn't producing goals as we all know he can. Every match Rooney plays, he gets stronger and stronger and hes been ace for united this season, his movement has been fantastic this season.

Berbatov, in my opinion hasn't been a wow at United
so far, we all know he has great technique with the ball but haven't seen is yet so far in this season.

TEVEZ: Tevez hasn't been playing too his full potential this season and it's because Sir Alex hasn't been playing him a lot this season, he certainly lacks match practice Hopefully we will see a lot more of him this season.

Arsenal: Their defense has been all over the place this season they haven't been consistent and seem to lack confidence in that area. The Gallas Saga has taken a huge blow on the team as whole.

Midfield: With Van Persie back to full fitness and along side him Fabregas you would thought they partnership together would be strong but it hasn't they have performed as well as last season.

Strike. Emmanuel adebayor hasn't had so much luck with goals this season he hasn't been consistent and looks to be playing out of position. He is in need of a top class striker.

Liverpool: Defense: there defense haven't been top class this season they have been lacking quality and they look scared to run up and down the field:

Midfield: They have been World class this season they have provided the balls that makes strikers work look easy that have been strong in all areas.

Strike: With Torres being in and out with injury the striking force hasn't been up to standard. Robbie Keane seems to be finding it hard to settle down at Liverpool.

Chelsea: Defense: They have been World Class this season they have let in the least goals in the premier league.

Midfield: Frank Lampard has been by far the worst in Midfield for Chelsea this season. He seems to be lacking confidence and isn't the same Lampard we known for years.

Strike: Chelsea owe a big thank to Nicolas Anelka he hasn't won them many games this season and if it wasn't for him they would be 10 in the table.

That took me an HOUR TO WRITE. I'm going to bed. :P

Funya Chin
25-12-2008, 08:09 PM
How can you say vP hasn't been performing? He's the best peformer for Arsenal this season and one of the best in the EPL all season.

Cisse9
25-12-2008, 10:24 PM
Manchester United: The defense have been rocky at times but have been the most consistent defense in the premier league. Patrice Evra and Rafael have been top class in for United and have been a big key in United's attack this season. The Best Left and right back in the premier league. Rio Ferdinand: Rio has had his moments this season but has been great in the heart of the United's defense. Vidic has been World Class as always.

Midfield: Midfield has been magical with set pieces and attacking so far through the season they had been consistent in all areas and Carrick has been so far the best player in midfield. Anderson is a player to be watched next year.

Strike: Rooney has been playing the best football of his career this season. Last season he wasn't sharp and wasn't producing goals as we all know he can. Every match Rooney plays, he gets stronger and stronger and hes been ace for united this season, his movement has been fantastic this season.

so far, we all know he has great technique with the ball but haven't seen is yet so far in this season.

TEVEZ: Tevez hasn't been playing too his full potential this season and it's because Sir Alex hasn't been playing him a lot this season, he certainly lacks match practice Hopefully we will see a lot more of him this season.

Arsenal: Their defense has been all over the place this season they haven't been consistent and seem to lack confidence in that area. The Gallas Saga has taken a huge blow on the team as whole.

Midfield: With Van Persie back to full fitness and along side him Fabregas you would thought they partnership together would be strong but it hasn't they have performed as well as last season.

Strike. Emmanuel adebayor hasn't had so much luck with goals this season he hasn't been consistent and looks to be playing out of position. He is in need of a top class striker.

Liverpool: Defense: there defense haven't been top class this season they have been lacking quality and they look scared to run up and down the field:

Midfield: They have been World class this season they have provided the balls that makes strikers work look easy that have been strong in all areas.

Strike: With Torres being in and out with injury the striking force hasn't been up to standard. Robbie Keane seems to be finding it hard to settle down at Liverpool.

Chelsea: Defense: They have been World Class this season they have let in the least goals in the premier league.

Midfield: Frank Lampard has been by far the worst in Midfield for Chelsea this season. He seems to be lacking confidence and isn't the same Lampard we known for years.

Strike: Chelsea owe a big thank to Nicolas Anelka he hasn't won them many games this season and if it wasn't for him they would be 10 in the table.

I think Lampard has been alright this season, his goal v hull was world class

Disaronno
25-12-2008, 10:48 PM

Obviously a United fan. besides, RvP has been upfront this season more than in midfield until we get eduardo back. Evra and rafael the best in the league? Dont make me laugh, Sanga is much better than Rafael and Clichy is so much better than evra. Im not saying Sagna and Clichy are the best, but better than them 2.

Also, Djorou or however you spell his name, has only let in ONE in 7 games for Arsenal, for someone that has hardly played for Arsenal in the league you cant really say he doesnt perfom.

Aaron Ramsey, Wilshire and Vela? Forgetting them? You only spoke about United in detail which shows you dont really consider football.

United's defence has been awfull this year. Vidic has already been sent off 2 times, you only call him great cos he scored a winner at Sunderland, so i dont see how you can say your midfield and rooney are soo good when you left it to a defender to score a tap in.

Liverpool have been scoring goals, Dirk Kuyt and Gerrard ring a bell. They arent afraid to go for goal as i saw on Sunday. They are moving the ball around very well, Chelsea are grinding some of their results out but are still getting results, so it shows that its not really what you said....

I know it is your opinion, but if you give an opinion, try not to make it so biased. If i could be bothered i could write one for the "top 4" but i really dont want to bore everyone, and are we forgetting Aston Villa? Who knows, they maybe top 4 this season.

luce
25-12-2008, 11:38 PM
I only read untieds because i wouldn't be able to comment on how the other teams have performed. But i think what you said is pretty accurate :) im pleased to see Rafel come through! and he has a brother so he could be just as good. or living in his brother shadow like Phil Neville

Pyroka
26-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Your opinions are null and void in this thread, it's by a Man Utd fan so they're obviously gonna choose Man Utd as the top one. :P

Browney
26-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Dont make me laugh, Sanga is much better than Rafael and Clichy is so much better than evra. Im not saying Sagna and Clichy are the best, but better than them 2.

LOL

I know it is your opinion, but if you give an opinion, try not to make it so biased. If i could be bothered i could write one for the "top 4" but i really dont want to bore everyone, and are we forgetting Aston Villa? Who knows, they maybe top 4 this season.

yeah, above you ;)

Disaronno
26-12-2008, 10:23 PM
LOL

yeah, above you ;)

What was funny? Clichy and Sanga are much better.

And its just passed Crimbo, Aston Villa still havent had injuries. That wont last forever, Arsenal are having a bad patchish and if Wenger spends like he should in January, it wont be the same story, useless saying things like that now.

Carlitos
26-12-2008, 10:27 PM

And its just passed Crimbo, Aston Villa still havent had injuries. That wont last forever, Arsenal are having a bad patchish and if Wenger spends like he should in January, it wont be the same story, useless saying things like that now.
Clichy miles better than Evra? Hahahaha

leah
27-12-2008, 04:53 PM
How can you say vP hasn't been performing? He's the best peformer for Arsenal this season and one of the best in the EPL all season.
A actually agree with this. Van persie is a great asset to Arsenal.

Disaronno
27-12-2008, 09:32 PM
Clichy miles better than Evra? Hahahaha

Its my opinion, obviously your a manc otherwise you would more than likely agree.

Browney
28-12-2008, 03:50 PM

I'm not a manc and I disagree. Ok, fair enough, Rafael is not great, hes young though, he needs time but Sagna is no better than Rafael! Clichy and Evra have been great.

I honestly believe if Wenger doesnt get Arsenal into Cl qualification comfortably, he should be sacked. Aren't you sick of no silverware? Wengers treating your club like a business. Buy 'em in young and cheap, grow them and sell them on. You cant seem to challenge for anything at the moment!

Brody
28-12-2008, 03:56 PM
sagna is better than rafael have u actually seen sagna this season our best defender by far.

brandon
28-12-2008, 04:03 PM
lol Rafael best right back in the league haha

Disaronno
28-12-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm not a manc and I disagree. Ok, fair enough, Rafael is not great, hes young though, he needs time but Sagna is no better than Rafael! Clichy and Evra have been great.

I honestly believe if Wenger doesnt get Arsenal into Cl qualification comfortably, he should be sacked. Aren't you sick of no silverware? Wengers treating your club like a business. Buy 'em in young and cheap, grow them and sell them on. You cant seem to challenge for anything at the moment!

With the bottom part, i would maybe like to see Wenger leave end of season. I think he is great but im bored of the same young then sell like you said. I dont want to win all the time but it would be nice to have a victory and seem consistent. Martin O'neil ftw

Throne Sofa
28-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Manchester United:

Please don't comment on stuff you have no idea about. You give out the wrong message. Thanks.

Clowgon
28-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Please don't comment on stuff you have no idea about. You give out the wrong message. Thanks.

Oh sorry, did you have a better report? Please go ahead and post one.
That's if you have one. ;)

Throne Sofa
28-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Oh sorry, did you have a better report? Please go ahead and post one.
That's if you have one. ;)
Pfft. I'm hardly going to waste my time writing a report on the 'big four'. Lampard has been our engine in the midfield this season, has collected a PFA player of the month this season, named London Player of the year, has scored 10/11 goals in all competitions and has been simply fantastic in our midfield. I have watched every single Chelsea game this season in its entireity except one, I should know. To say he's the worst is simply delusional. He's the same old Lampard, and to say he's lacking in confidence? Well pfft... I think he knocked that out today. Running for every single second ball, taking shots on. Same old Lampard, and that's how he's been for all this season. Find me a better midfielder at the moment. Good luck.

Jack.Lfc
29-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Pfft. I'm hardly going to waste my time writing a report on the 'big four'. Lampard has been our engine in the midfield this season, has collected a PFA player of the month this season, named London Player of the year, has scored 10/11 goals in all competitions and has been simply fantastic in our midfield. I have watched every single Chelsea game this season in its entireity except one, I should know. To say he's the worst is simply delusional. He's the same old Lampard, and to say he's lacking in confidence? Well pfft... I think he knocked that out today. Running for every single second ball, taking shots on. Same old Lampard, and that's how he's been for all this season. Find me a better midfielder at the moment. Good luck.

Gerrard????????

Bun
29-12-2008, 10:44 AM
yeah but what happens when united lose tonight? :eusa_danc

Innov8
30-12-2008, 01:53 AM
United have the games in hand and providing they take them , they will jump straight back into the title race.
I'm suprised at how Liverpool are doing so well in the league this season , but i think as the season wears on they will run out of stamina.
Chelsea have the quality to suceed but they cannot afford to drop points against lower opposition.
Arsenal are struggling to hold on for 4th place with villa providing good competition, fabregas is key , he's the equivalent of Gerrard to liverpool , lampard to Chelsea etc.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!