PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool vs Bolton

Andeeh
26-12-2008, 02:49 PM
Liverpool striker Fernando Torres could make a comeback during the Christmas programme after missing five games with a recurrence of a hamstring injury.
Torres has not featured for Liverpool since the 1-0 Champions League victory over Marseille on 26 November.
Bolton manager Gary Megson should again select from an unchanged squad.
Joey O'Brien and Tamir Cohen are still sidelined with thigh injuries sustained in October. Cohen is close to a return but O'Brien is targeting the new year.
Torres, 24, has suffered a stop-start season, as a series of hamstring injuries interrupting his progress.
Liverpool take on Bolton on Boxing Day before a Premier League game against Newcastle on 28 December.
Torres made a huge impact for Liverpool last season after arriving at Anfield from Atletico Madrid, and went on to score the winner for Spain in the final of Euro 2008.
But this season has been a frustrating affair for Torres with a persistent hamstring injury restricting him to 13 starts and three substitute appearances.
Assistant manager Sammy Lee would not confirm whether Torres would play against Bolton, but admitted he was close to a return. "Torres is improving. He's been working very, very hard with his rehabilitation," said Lee. From Bbc Sport

torres hopefully get about 10 mins at the end would be nice for his return :) hope they put ngog on but probs wont.

Andeeh
26-12-2008, 03:36 PM
1 up riera :)

luce
26-12-2008, 04:01 PM
score? one up to who lool i don't who that player plays for :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pyroka
26-12-2008, 04:02 PM
One up to Liverpool. I hope to god they don't win, I want Chelsea top lol.

Andeeh
26-12-2008, 04:05 PM
We seem to be dominating and i hope we can score a couple more :)

Andeeh
26-12-2008, 04:21 PM
wouldnt let me edit sorry 3 - 0 liverpool robbie keane scored 2 more hatrick on the cards

luce
26-12-2008, 04:40 PM
Dam well atleast united won away and Liv and CFc are at home

Andeeh
26-12-2008, 04:54 PM
Yea but we top :)

Pyroka
26-12-2008, 05:01 PM
If Liverpool lose against newcastle Ill giggle. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!