PDA

View Full Version : Manchester City 5-1 Hull City

bigdavecox90
26-12-2008, 04:59 PM
About time, we were due a win.

And what a way to do it. :D

Pyroka
26-12-2008, 05:02 PM
That was an amazing scoreline lol. I have a game tracker in my Firefox, and every 10 minutes a goal was popping up for Man City, I thought Matty would be well pleased but hey, you beat Hull City so that makes me happy too LOL.

bigdavecox90
26-12-2008, 05:03 PM
That was an amazing scoreline lol. I have a game tracker in my Firefox, and every 10 minutes a goal was popping up for Man City, I thought Matty would be well pleased but hey, you beat Hull City so that makes me happy too LOL.

Game tracker?

Where?

I want one. :D

Pyroka
26-12-2008, 05:08 PM
Its called Footiefox, search for it on Firefox Addons, you have to pick which leagues you wanna observe though. The site is actually german, but it gives alright stats, uptodate scores.

bigdavecox90
26-12-2008, 05:09 PM
Its called Footiefox, search for it on Firefox Addons, you have to pick which leagues you wanna observe though. The site is actually german, but it gives alright stats, uptodate scores.

Thanks mate. :)

luce
26-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Well done, your righht you needed a win! Hull have kinda trailed off now

Andys
26-12-2008, 05:49 PM
Minstrels will all of a sudden fall in love with Man City again.
Hull conceeded 9 in their last 2 games haha. :P

Jack.Lfc
26-12-2008, 06:12 PM
Man city to win the league.
Mark hughes amazin manager.

sock
26-12-2008, 07:06 PM
ye, was funny today, was booking city v blackburn tickets at 1:30 then they were sold out, so rung upa gain saying I want Hull tickets, got there 5 minutes before KO. Great win, Anyone knoew why Caceido was taken off? Jo played awful and Caceido was doing well.

Minstrels
26-12-2008, 07:32 PM
Wasn't going to log in but after I saw Andys comment I think it would be rude not to.

Meh. It's Hull. Fair play to Elano.

Minstrels will all of a sudden fall in love with Man City again.
Hull conceeded 9 in their last 2 games haha. :P
Why? Because we beat Hull? We should walk into games against Hull, WBA and Mboro knowing we will win. Yes Hull have played good but I've always said they'll start to fall apart once teams have worked out there tactics as seen today. It will take more than a win against Hull to make me love Hughes. I love City. I don't feel Hughes is the right man for the job.

ye, was funny today, was booking city v blackburn tickets at 1:30 then they were sold out, so rung upa gain saying I want Hull tickets, got there 5 minutes before KO. Great win, Anyone knoew why Caceido was taken off? Jo played awful and Caceido was doing well.
Cas got a slight knock and it's not worth risking him, it's to make sure he's fit for Blackburn.

Off now, I'll be back to correct FlameDragon any silly comments.

Excellent2
26-12-2008, 08:03 PM
Good result for Pity, played well I must admit. Now minstrels just shut up about MH until January, please.

Cisse9
26-12-2008, 08:11 PM
Wasn't going to log in but after I saw Andys comment I think it would be rude not to.

Meh. It's Hull. Fair play to Elano.

Why? Because we beat Hull? We should walk into games against Hull, WBA and Mboro knowing we will win. Yes Hull have played good but I've always said they'll start to fall apart once teams have worked out there tactics as seen today. It will take more than a win against Hull to make me love Hughes. I love City. I don't feel Hughes is the right man for the job.

Cas got a slight knock and it's not worth risking him, it's to make sure he's fit for Blackburn.

Off now, I'll be back to correct FlameDragon any silly comments.

In this league, there are no 'free points'.

Hulls 'honeymoon effect' since they've came up to the prem is now over and i wouldn't be suprised if they ended up the season round abouts 12-17th place.

Hughes is the right man for the job, (apart from Sven which was the dumbest decision a chairman has ever made to sack him.) Judge him in may.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!