PDA

View Full Version : We will win the league again

Carlitos
26-12-2008, 10:14 PM
Chelsea - can't play at home - always have a poor second half of season
Liverpool - deluded fans - always think they will win the league but end up 4th as always. Drop points at West Ham and other average teams
Aston Villa - Will get Champions League but not good enough to win it
United - Always have a strong second half of season - Easier fixtures - Have played all of the big 4 away

Can't wait for May :eusa_danc

Andeeh
28-12-2008, 11:47 AM
I would hardly say liverpool fans are deluded? were top and we have enough quality this season with the additions of riera and keane to win the title. And + we have only lost once this season in premier league and that was to tottenham.

so yea w.e

MeRkAgE
28-12-2008, 11:58 AM
Lol you're an Arsenal fan?
I LAUGH AT THAT.

Andeeh
28-12-2008, 11:58 AM
^^ he's man u i think

Jack.Lfc
28-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Liverpool - deluded fans - always think they will win the league but end up 4th as always. Drop points at West Ham and other average teams

4th as always?

2006 - 3rd
2007 - 3rd
2008 - 4th

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
As for manchester united, they have 30 million players all over the place they should be top and cruizing already.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Those average teams picked up a point at anfield, what did man u pick up?

sock
28-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Man United won't win it.

Usually the matches between the other 3 and man united result in man u losing.

CJW93
28-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Chelsea - can't play at home - always have a poor second half of season
Aston Villa - Will get Champions League but not good enough to win it
United - Always have a strong second half of season - Easier fixtures - Have played all of the big 4 away

We?

You play for Man Utd? :P

luce
28-12-2008, 01:45 PM
Im not commenting on who will win it because anything could happen :)

Prison Break
28-12-2008, 01:48 PM
I think its a run between Liverpool, Chelsea and Man Utd.
Aston Villa wont maintain it I dont reckon.
And Arsenal are long gone.

I would love to see Liverpool get the title:)

Immenseman
28-12-2008, 02:52 PM
What he says about United is right enough, I also think United will win the league.

Arron
28-12-2008, 03:06 PM
You gotta look at United's second half of the season's fixtures...

I have to say they look much easier then the first half, plus they're playing Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal at home? I could say United could bag all 9 points in these games. United also have 2 games in hand which is a major effect on them, and United have the capability to make the very most out of the games in hand in which I hope they do so.

Titch
28-12-2008, 03:47 PM
I think it will come down to united and liverpool, we have 2 games in and which could help and couldnt at same time. Only time will tell, but i say now, dont rule liverpool, chelsea or united out untill the last game is played.

Andeeh
28-12-2008, 04:49 PM
You gotta look at United's second half of the season's fixtures...

I have to say they look much easier then the first half, plus they're playing Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal at home? I could say United could bag all 9 points in these games. United also have 2 games in hand which is a major effect on them, and United have the capability to make the very most out of the games in hand in which I hope they do so.

Excuse me but games in hand means nothing if you cant convert them into wins.

Arron
28-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Excuse me but games in hand means nothing if you cant convert them into wins.

It's an advantage and it's easy points.

Andeeh
28-12-2008, 05:06 PM
It's an advantage and it's easy points.
Its not really an advantage? cause you have the pressure of winning all of them and thats just to be 1 point behind liverpool?

Arron
28-12-2008, 05:27 PM
Its not really an advantage? cause you have the pressure of winning all of them and thats just to be 1 point behind liverpool?

It's a situation like "You know what to do, go out there and do it". United have done that and that's why they are so successful.

Carlitos
28-12-2008, 06:36 PM
The Liverpool rot will be starting soon

Jack.Lfc
28-12-2008, 10:03 PM
The Liverpool rot will be starting soon

The Liverpool rot has been happening all season apart from today, this was the first time we played well all season.

Pyroka
28-12-2008, 10:22 PM
I really think its tight, I actually think Aston Villa, if they stay on form, have a good shot of getting quite high in the table. Its early days I know, but if they can keep up form, they've got a pretty good shot!

Liverpool & Chelsea may buckle to the pressure, but I don't think Man United have much of a chance. Even with the games in hand, which is like the only thing I ever heard from a Man Utd (glory) supporter, they need to produce points out of those games, and games beforehand as you cant rely on the future to win the league.

Oh and I'd just like to say that Everton, despite having theit best strikers injured, are producing results. *dance*

I spent a while typing that, but I realised I'm bit a little bias on United... They're a good team, and I dislike the hell out of them, so take my opinions with a pinch of salt.

Arron
29-12-2008, 08:43 AM
I really think its tight, I actually think Aston Villa, if they stay on form, have a good shot of getting quite high in the table. Its early days I know, but if they can keep up form, they've got a pretty good shot!

Liverpool & Chelsea may buckle to the pressure, but I don't think Man United have much of a chance. Even with the games in hand, which is like the only thing I ever heard from a Man Utd (glory) supporter, they need to produce points out of those games, and games beforehand as you cant rely on the future to win the league.

Oh and I'd just like to say that Everton, despite having theit best strikers injured, are producing results. *dance*

I spent a while typing that, but I realised I'm bit a little bias on United... They're a good team, and I dislike the hell out of them, so take my opinions with a pinch of salt.

Aston Villa will finish 4th :)

Geraint
29-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Aston Villa will finish 4th :)

Aston Villa will not finish 4th.

Loser
30-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Liverpool - Pissing on everyone without Torres.
Chelsea - Immaculate away from home and will definately sort out their home record soon
Arsenal - If January swings their way they will be much better
Villa - Will fall away at the end of the season, lack strength in depth
Man Utd and the FA - No doubt Fergie will get his way after a *****fest over a referee (it will come). Rooney has promised not to assault players, even though that's all him and Ronaldo have done the last few games, so they will be fine.

Liverpool or Chelski will win the league.

Pyroka
30-12-2008, 12:48 AM
Loser, on the subject of Villa, last season they were battling it out with Everton for 4th place, and they got bloody close to beating us. Villa wasn't in the position they're in this season, so you never know.

Loser
30-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Loser, on the subject of Villa, last season they were battling it out with Everton for 4th place, and they got bloody close to beating us. Villa wasn't in the position they're in this season, so you never know.

I don't think they'll do it. If you look past their first team, there's not alot there that will get you into the fourth spot.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 12:51 AM
I don't think they'll do it. If you look past their first team, there's not alot there that will get you into the fourth spot.

Wayne Routledge :eusa_clap

Loser
30-12-2008, 12:53 AM
Wayne Routledge :eusa_clap

QPR :(

Geraint
30-12-2008, 12:55 AM
QPR :(

We've bid 300k for him but QPR have offered him more than he currently earns at Villa.

Loser
30-12-2008, 12:57 AM
We live in hope. Chopra's gone though.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 12:59 AM
We live in hope. Chopra's gone though.

Never thought much of him anyway. He hasn't been the same in this loan spell. He was great for cover but it's McCormack for me.

Loser
30-12-2008, 01:06 AM
We still need a striker though, we've only got two now, and both of them are injued every other week.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 01:08 AM
We still need a striker though, we've only got two now, and both of them are injued every other week.

Eddie Johnson, could try get Ched on loan.

Loser
30-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Eddie Johnson. :lol:
He's not a striker, he's just an eleventh player.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 01:13 AM
Eddie Johnson. :lol:
He's not a striker, he's just an eleventh player.

and a great one at that.

His family were at Reading and they were loving it.

Loser
30-12-2008, 01:14 AM
Did he play at Reading?

Geraint
30-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Did he play at Reading?

No, didn't even come on as a sub.

Their first Cardiff away game and he didn't play. Said our fans are much better than Fulham's, theirs are ****.

Loser
30-12-2008, 01:18 AM
He's just desperate for us not to turn on him. In fairness, nobody expects much from him and the fans just humour him nowadays. It's always a laugh when he comes on to a boring game.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 01:19 AM
Hope he plays on Saturday. He does try, you have to give it to him.

Loser
30-12-2008, 01:22 AM
I think the wierdest thing is, he is actually a good player. Scored tonnes for USA, granted they don't exactly play top opposition, but he should have really been a good signing at this level. I am content, though, to watch him put an effort in, it funnier still when our players are weary about giving him the ball.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 01:23 AM
I think the wierdest thing is, he is actually a good player. Scored tonnes for USA, granted they don't exactly play top opposition, but he should have really been a good signing at this level. I am content, though, to watch him put an effort in, it funnier still when our players are weary about giving him the ball.

I've heard that in training, he is awesome and really quick but he can't do it on the pitch. I think that miss at Derby did nothing to help his confidence.

Loser
30-12-2008, 01:24 AM
He'll be a hat-trick hero in the last game this season, I just know it.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 01:28 AM
He'll be a hat-trick hero in the last game this season, I just know it.

I'd love him to score a goal let alone a hat-trick.

Loser
30-12-2008, 01:30 AM
I'd love him to score a goal let alone a hat-trick.

It's just one of those things that will never happen though, I'm afraid.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 01:31 AM
It's just one of those things that will never happen though, I'm afraid.

I've never seen him score in the warm-up.

Arron
31-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Aston Villa will not finish 4th.

Aston Villa will finish fourth :)

Malachy
31-12-2008, 10:02 PM
So you reckon Arsenal are just oblivious compared to VILLA?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!