PDA

View Full Version : Finally

leah
27-12-2008, 03:54 PM
After a streak of losing leeds finally broke their run!
Hopefully we can start winning and get back on track :)
Im so glad. lol

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Thread closed as it has gone off topic.

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Nah, I hope they freefall to League Two.

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Leeds must be the biggest failure of football :rolleyes:

From a top 4 premiership club, to league 1 mid-table :S

leah
Nah, I hope they freefall to League Two.
I knew you'd post LOL hiya
and you just hate leeds :$

Funya Chin
... because Leeds hate everyone else.

leah
27-12-2008, 03:57 PM

proves that footballs run on money eh?
anyway loads of top teams are getting in debt lately, there are more leeds' to come ;)

leah
27-12-2008, 03:57 PM
... because Leeds hate everyone else.
we're feisty lol

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't double post.

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 03:58 PM
proves that footballs run on money eh?
anyway loads of top teams are getting in debt lately, there are more leeds' to come ;)

i agree lol, football is about money.
but some teams can play well with little money.

Its finding the right players, but once your loaded with cash, the right players come to you :P

Second half of the season Man City will move up quickly :rolleyes:

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 03:58 PM
;)

Still, unless Ken Bates get's his arse out of that club, I pray that you have all lifes failures within the club.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:00 PM
i agree lol, football is about money.
but some teams can play well with little money.

Its finding the right players, but once your loaded with cash, the right players come to you :P

Second half of the season Man City will move up quickly :rolleyes:
I want city to do well, never had a problem with them tbh
and matty would kill me if I ever said anything bad about them lol

;)

Still, unless Ken Bates get's his arse out of that club, I pray that you have all lifes failures within the club.
Idc hes a business man, it's good.
anyway im going up soon so pretty excited about that

luce
27-12-2008, 04:05 PM
Mmm well i do think people are too narrow minded when it comes to Leeds. Just becuase they had one almighty fail a couple of years ago. What they have done is almost admirable because they really did and still do have to pick themselves up and "face the music" if you will. I won't lie to you, if Manchester United had to come to the premership with a 15 point reduction last year we wouldn't have had the back to back titles. This matter has been raised time and time again in this forum and every time without fail some alf witted glory suporter has come out with.

"Leeds are crap they have no money what loosers"

It would be nice to see these people name their teams starting 11, so to these people i sugest going away and coming back when they have atleast a half educated argument to their point.

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:05 PM
He might be a business man, but he's a corrupt **** who swindled the FA's adminstration punishment by default.

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:07 PM
Mmm well i do think people are too narrow minded when it comes to Leeds. Just becuase they had one almighty fail a couple of years ago. What they have done is almost admirable because they really did and still do have to pick themselves up and "face the music" if you will. I won't lie to you, if Manchester United had to come to the premership with a 15 point reduction last year we wouldn't have had the back to back titles. This matter has been raised time and time again in this forum and every time without fail some alf witted glory suporter has come out with.

It would be nice to see these people name their teams starting 11, so to these people i sugest going away and coming back when they have atleast a half educated argument to their point.

What you talk has nothing to do with Leeds being crap, were not talking about Manchester United and back to back titles.
Leeds never had any back to back titles, so your point is?

luce
27-12-2008, 04:08 PM
He might be a business man, but he's a corrupt **** who swindled the FA's adminstration punishment by default.

One word for you. "Glazer" possibly the worst thing to happen for united since the Munich air crash.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:08 PM

Exactly it pisses me off when people try to argue with me about Leeds tbh seeing as I've supported the team strongly since I was a kid, when all that **** happened with the money I was looking on the website every day, sky sports news etc some people try and argue when they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

Leeds have done well to get out of the debt they were in tbh, a foolish mistake by a stupid manager and chairman cause a lot of damage and it's been incredibly hard to bounce back so I just want to see the leeds I knew when I was like 8 - always a contender for the top 4 in the premiership. It's a shame about what happened but hopefully we can come back from it now.

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:09 PM
Why on earth have you brought that up :S

luce
27-12-2008, 04:11 PM

Why on earth are you here becuase you obviously know nothing about football.

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Don't answer my question then.

I know nothing about football, you're right!

leah
27-12-2008, 04:12 PM

Because the reason for the "failure" was because of the mistakes made all those years ago...

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:12 PM
But, why the Glazers?

It's not exactly a failure, at the moment.

luce
27-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Don't answer my question then.

I know nothing about football, you're right!

You're the reason for United fans being labled glory suporters on this forum.

And i will answer your quetion, was it why bring the munich air crash up or what?

leah
27-12-2008, 04:13 PM
But, why the Glazers?

I didn't mention them :P

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:15 PM
You're the reason for United fans being labled glory suporters on this forum.

And i will answer your quetion, was it why bring the munich air crash up or what?
Holy **** that doesn't even make any sense.

I AM NOT A UNITED FAN, thick ****.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't insult other members of the forum.

Andeeh
27-12-2008, 04:16 PM
I just dont like leeds in my eyes they have always been a dirty side. one name: Billy bremner. Also Lee Bowyer to the mix.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:17 PM
I just dont like leeds in my eyes they have always been a dirty side. one name: Billy bremner. Also Lee Bowyer to the mix.
my dads obsessed with billy bremner lol
someone that can talk about the old years woo lol
my dad has loads of DVDs back from when he was a kid when Leeds had bremner, giles, charlton etc
also I remember that game when lee Bowyer stamped on that malaga player's head... but you can't blame a side for their players... no one blames manchester united for eric cantona's behaviour

Andeeh
27-12-2008, 04:19 PM
my dad has loads of DVDs back from when he was a kid when Leeds had bremner, giles, charlton etc
Haha lol do you know how dirty he used to be? also there a film out next year called The Damned United

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:19 PM
also I remember that game when lee Bowyer stamped on that malaga player's head... but you can't blame a side for their players... no one blames manchester united for eric cantona's behaviour

Eric Cantona was a legend
Lee Bowyer was a idiot

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:20 PM
Who ever said the Munich air disaster was bad for United, it wasn't. That's how they've become so big. As soon as that happened people felt sorry for them and supported them/took notice. They now milk the disaster more than ever, anyone else seen the picture they had on derby day with the babes on it with the AIG logo in the corner? Glad we ****** there day up the bunch of *****. :eusa_wall

luce
27-12-2008, 04:21 PM
But, why the Glazers?

get your avatar and sig sorted if your not a fan. If anyone is to have an educated debate about this you should just leave becuase you have admitted you don't know anything about football.
And the glazers were a bad thing to happen to united because they're american and they have no idea about England let alone football over here. And by that i mean it in no offence but i mean that they system and how things are done are very diffrent i have many issues with their take over and cba to list them all now :)

Have a nice day i will reply to any well made and educated points but have decided not to waste my time with your ill mannered babble.

That's individuals not Leeds United as a whole

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:22 PM
Who ever said the Munich air disaster was bad for United, it wasn't. That's how they've become so big. As soon as that happened people felt sorry for them and supported them/took notice. They now milk the disaster more than ever, anyone else seen the picture they had on derby day with the babes on it with the AIG logo in the corner? Glad we ****** there day up the bunch of *****. :eusa_wall

It doesnt make someone a good team if loads of people feel sorry for them.
And I thought you left.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:24 PM
Haha lol do you know how dirty he used to be? also there a film out next year called The Damned United
yes LOL some player said that he kicked him in the ankle before the game even started lool what a babe!

Eric Cantona was a legend
Lee Bowyer was a idiot
What a load of ******** lol.

Minstrels
And I thought you left.
Go check my post in teen section. I'll come on and correct idiots in the sports.

luce
And I thought you left.

Ditto.

Erm well all the busby babes died. which is a generation of amazing talent.

leah
And I thought you left.
he can come back whenever he likes lol
:love3: matty xo

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Ditto.

Erm well all the busby babes died. which is a generation of amazing talent.
People stood up and noticed the club. This pumped loads of money into the team and started a new era for them. It's a load of ******** saying it was bad for United.

he can come back whenever he likes lol
:love3: matty xo
iya.

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:28 PM
get your avatar and sig sorted if your not a fan. If anyone is to have an educated debate about this you should just leave becuase you have admitted you don't know anything about football.
And the glazers were a bad thing to happen to united because they're american and they have no idea about England let alone football over here. And by that i mean it in no offence but i mean that they system and how things are done are very diffrent i have many issues with their take over and cba to list them all now :)

Have a nice day i will reply to any well made and educated points but have decided not to waste my time with your ill mannered babble.

That's individuals not Leeds United as a whole

Listen, you're the one who knows nothing about football, not me. What kind of a statement is "the Glazers were a bad thing because they're not English". Holy crap, lets list the clubs with foreign owners shall we?

Aston Villa - American
Bolton Wanderers - Irish
Chelsea - Russian
Fulham - Egyptian
Liverpool - American
Manchester City - Arabian
Manchester United - American
Portsmouth - Russian
Sunderland - Irish

Yeah, they're all in deepo deep **** aren't they? I'm sorry but I'm not being demeaned by a 'fan' who goes to see their team play once every year due to 'complications'. Get a grip, I know more about football than you'll ever know.

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:30 PM
Listen, you're the one who knows nothing about football, not me. What kind of a statement is "the Glazers were a bad thing because they're not English". Holy crap, lets list the clubs with foreign owners shall we?

Aston Villa - American
Bolton Wanderers - Irish
Chelsea - Russian
Fulham - Egyptian
Liverpool - American
Manchester City - Arabian
Manchester United - American
Portsmouth - Russian
Sunderland - Irish
Yeah, they're all in deepo deep **** aren't they? I'm sorry but I'm not being demeaned by a 'fan' who goes to see their team play once every year due to 'complications'. Get a grip, I know more about football than you'll ever know.
:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

leah
27-12-2008, 04:31 PM
:eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_clap :eusa_clap:eusa_danc:eusa_danc
don't encourage him to argue with my baby :@

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:32 PM
Doesn't matter, according to this crack pot you'll be in League One come 5 years.

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:34 PM
Doesn't matter, according to this crack pot you'll be in League One come 5 years.
As soon as manure miss out on Chumps league they'll be gone.

Fergz retires.
Players leave.
No chumps league.
Debt.
Down.
Down.
Down.

YAYAYAYAYAYAAYY.

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:34 PM

LOL!

You dont have to know about football to be a succsesfull club!
The owner buy's the club, he doesnt manage the team.

seriously, your digging yourself in a whole of stupidity.

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 04:35 PM
LOL!

She has done many times before, and without any ladders (apart from Leah) she just makes herself look foolish.

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:36 PM
LOL!

Talking of stupidity. I always thought whole was spelt like hole when used in this term. I must be stupid. :eusa_whis:rolleyes:

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:37 PM
Talking of stupidity. I always thought whole was spelt like hole when used in this term. I must be stupid. :eusa_whis:rolleyes:

oh snap!

I misspelt hole! I know nothing about football any more, im stupid.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:37 PM
*bows to you*
well done!

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:39 PM
oh snap!

I misspelt hole! I know nothing about football any more, im stupid.
I know **** all about Manchester City me. :(!!

*bows to you*
well done!
don't get rude.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:40 PM
I know **** all about Manchester City me. :(!!

don't get rude.
shut up "blud" ;)

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:40 PM
shut up "blud" ;)
y u takin this thread off topic? :@

leah
27-12-2008, 04:41 PM
y u takin this thread off topic? :@
you all are tbh
the topic of the thread was leeds getting a point
you're all talking about Manchester united ;)

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:41 PM
you all are tbh
the topic of the thread was leeds getting a point
you're all talking about Manchester united ;)
not rly. der the next leeds.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:43 PM
we can all dream lol

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:43 PM

arsenal will be the next leeds before man utd

leah
27-12-2008, 04:44 PM
arsenal will be the next leeds before man utd
Arsenal don't spend outrageous amounts of money
they train the players they already have to play well, they don't spend out money that they don't have for them

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:45 PM
they train the players they already have to play well, they don't spend out money that they don't have for them

and they are still crap

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 04:45 PM
they snatch the players at a young age. they dont find em dem selves.

leah
27-12-2008, 04:48 PM
and they are still crap
They are hardly crap...

they snatch the players at a young age. they dont find em dem selves.
Yes which is a great way of getting good players cheaply. Wenger has a great eye for a good young player

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 04:58 PM
They are hardly crap...

Yes which is a great way of getting good players cheaply. Wenger has a great eye for a good young player

they are crap compared to the top 4.

they are 10 points behind liverpool

leah
27-12-2008, 05:00 PM
they are crap compared to the top 4.

they are 10 points behind liverpool
Liverpool have gotten off to a good start this year
It still remains to be seen whether they can continue it...
Arsenal are having a little blip at the moment, if they can bounce back then they could do well this season

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 05:00 PM
OH MY GOD WHICH MEANS THEY MUST BE CRAP!

REAL MADRID ARE 12 POINTS BEHIND BARCELONA ******* HELL REAL MUST BE A ******* CONFERENCE SIDE. HOW **** ARE THEY?!

leah
27-12-2008, 05:03 PM
OH MY GOD WHICH MEANS THEY MUST BE CRAP!

REAL MADRID ARE 12 POINTS BEHIND BARCELONA ******* HELL REAL MUST BE A ******* CONFERENCE SIDE. HOW **** ARE THEY?!
LOL exactly, Arsenal have always been a good side :)

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 05:04 PM
My God. You're about as stupid as that Guernesey cow if you think that ANY professional football team are 'crap'.

Prison Break
27-12-2008, 05:06 PM
My God. You're about as stupid as that Guernesey cow if you think that ANY professional football team are 'crap'.

i hate arsenal, there crap.

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 05:06 PM
Lmao, a team in the Premiership are "crap". :rolleyes:

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 05:08 PM
there crap are they?

leah
27-12-2008, 05:09 PM
*they're
and no they really aren't...

Grainger@CUFC
27-12-2008, 06:19 PM
Leeds are cheats. End of :)

And before you argue, filing for administration then buying the club back to wipe out debts is cheating the system. Ken Bates has ruined Leeds and they're also the most hated club in the country (indeed one of them).

Anyways, good to see you're still a good load of points off the play-offs :)

leah
27-12-2008, 06:21 PM
Leeds are cheats. End of :)

And before you argue, filing for administration then buying the club back to wipe out debts is cheating the system. Ken Bates has ruined Leeds and they're also the most hated club in the country (indeed one of them).

Anyways, good to see you're still a good load of points off the play-offs :)
LOL haters make me laugh :lol:
Hardly the most hated :rolleyes: If you went into the street and asked random people who they hated Leeds wouldn't be the top answer...

Grainger@CUFC
27-12-2008, 06:24 PM
they're also the most hated club in the country (indeed one of them).

:).

To be honest, you must laugh at quite a few people then :P Anyways, despite my hatred of your club, I'm quite glad you took some points off Leicester :)

leah
27-12-2008, 06:27 PM
:).

To be honest, you must laugh at quite a few people then :P Anyways, despite my hatred of your club, I'm quite glad you took some points off Leicester :)
so am I LOL I was getting worried about them, Leeds always start off the season well and fade when it matters

luce
27-12-2008, 06:28 PM
LOL haters make me laugh :lol:
Hardly the most hated :rolleyes: If you went into the street and asked random people who they hated Leeds wouldn't be the top answer...

Depending on which city you went to. overall i'd say Chealsea(sp)

luce
27-12-2008, 06:37 PM

a) It's Guernsey not Guernesey
b) That's amusing becuase Guernsey are largly famous for our cows and most supermarkets in the UK sell Guernsey milk.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't double post.

Funya Chin
27-12-2008, 06:40 PM
Which means what I said was true unlike the utter ******** that comes out your mouth.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't insult other members of the forum.

Minstrels
27-12-2008, 06:49 PM
I'd say the most hated club would be Manure. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!