PDA

View Full Version : Everton v Sunderland

Andys
28-12-2008, 08:04 PM
haha, we played terrible oh well.
1 shot all game by Edwards.
I really don't think Ricky is good enough for the job he's just a caretaker - and on that subject *** was with his team selection today!? Started MURPHY oh my ******* GOD. He is dire. No Chimbonda, no Ferdinand, no Diouf, no Reid (although he did get a knock on Friday.)

Everton fans are terrible, 3-0 up and they still don't sing :S Then when they did sing we outsung them. haha fun times. :D

Jack.Lfc
28-12-2008, 08:09 PM
haha, we played terrible oh well.
1 shot all game by Edwards.
I really don't think Ricky is good enough for the job he's just a caretaker - and on that subject *** was with his team selection today!? Started MURPHY oh my ******* GOD. He is dire. No Chimbonda, no Ferdinand, no Diouf, no Reid (although he did get a knock on Friday.)

Everton fans are terrible, 3-0 up and they still don't sing :S Then when they did sing we outsung them. haha fun times. :D

You did well considering all the everton fans round here think thye should be top of league.

Andys
28-12-2008, 08:13 PM
did you go to the match?
yes i did :)

Pyroka
30-12-2008, 12:39 AM
You did well considering all the everton fans round here think thye should be top of league.

The way they're playing right now, they're destined for it. That is if they can keep it up lol. Gosling is the new Rooney.

Oh and Everton fans dont celebrate until they know they've won... Trust me, when you support a team like Everton you can't start celebrating until the final whistle lol. The fans also know we can play better, and quite rightly so.

Geraint
30-12-2008, 12:44 AM
The way they're playing right now, they're destined for it. That is if they can keep it up lol. Gosling is the new Rooney.

Oh and Everton fans dont celebrate until they know they've won... Trust me, when you support a team like Everton you can't start celebrating until the final whistle lol. The fans also know we can play better, and quite rightly so.

Aston Villa :eusa_whis

Pyroka
30-12-2008, 12:45 AM
Aston Villa :eusa_whis

... Exactly.

edible
02-01-2009, 11:24 PM
i know this is like, semi-old but i'd just like to say that we did actually sing during that game, especially the people in the gladwys street by us, and on certain occasions we have amazing atmospheres at goodison! and i'm one to know about the singing/atmosphere thing because we usually only celebrate at the end nowadays when were certain that we've won

it was a very good game though, arteta was playing like a new player for me today, i havent seen him that good in ages.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!