PDA

View Full Version : SWP out for FIVE weeks

BlueMoon
03-01-2009, 06:22 PM
Anyone rate the pies in Championship grounds?

All I'm saying is thank **** it's January, we can buy Samba (CB) and play him as a RM. Or we could even play Dunne there!!!

MeRkAgE
03-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Swansea have nice pies.

JackBuddy
03-01-2009, 07:12 PM
Meh, he's not good enough for the richest club in the world anyway. Oh, and regarding pies my friend says Boro have the best :S

Geraint
03-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Some lovely ones in Cardiff. Clarks Pies. Shame we're going up though.

brandon
03-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Some not bad ones at Norwich, shame we're going down though

sock
03-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Why the hell does Hughes keep playing Vassell? can't play for crap, premier standard anyway. Looks like Hughes will keep starting him RM now then.

Cisse9
03-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Why the hell does Hughes keep playing Vassell? can't play for crap, premier standard anyway. Looks like Hughes will keep starting him RM now then.

i agree Darius Vassell most over rated and worst player in the premiership.

sock
03-01-2009, 08:02 PM
Also when we were 2-0 down looking to get a goal back, Hughes brings Hamann on wth and also he takes Caicedo who llooks the only one good enough to change something.

BlueMoon
03-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Sock, were you not backing Dragon kid when I was calling for Hugo's head?

Carlitos
03-01-2009, 09:40 PM
0-3333333333

We all love Nottingham Forest......

Wootzeh
03-01-2009, 10:08 PM
i agree Darius Vassell most over rated and worst player in the premiership.
you havnt seen vincent pericard

Cisse9
03-01-2009, 11:04 PM
you havnt seen vincent pericard

The one thing i can't get my head round is how Vassell played for england. He can't cross he cant score and he shows the composure of a donkey.

Immenseman
03-01-2009, 11:39 PM
r.i.p swp x

Flamedragon3
04-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Vassel tries to play, and can play good when hes upfront with another striker. I remember when we had Andy Cole, him and Vass both got around 10 goals each in one season.

Hughes is confusing me lots right now, he puts Jo on for Caicedo who was playing good? And he put Hamann on for Fernandes when we needed someone playing on the left.

Hughes will bring good players in and hopefully turn this around, hes doing good already by getting Bridge and possibly Santa Cruz already. Its good that hes looking realistically at what players our club needs and can get. Because everyone expects us to buy the worlds best players this month when none of them will join because of the champions league and its half-way through the season. Hughes is looking for players that can play good football in the premiership. And as long as he gets the players we need, we can hopefully look for a much improved season. :)

Also if we buy world class players they will need to settle into the premier league which we don't have the time for. And we especially don't want to get a flop like Shevchenko... (which has happened to Jo)

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 05:43 PM
1739: "With victory all but wrapped up, Manchester United fans have turned their attention to neighbours Manchester City - who aren't exactly living up to their tag of 'richest club in the world' right now. We've just been treated to a rousing chorus of 'City going down with money in the bank' and 'This is how it feels to be City, this is how it feels to be small, this is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all' (to the tune of the old Inspiral Carpets number)."
BBC Sport's Chris Bevan at St Mary's

Pyroka
04-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Jack omg, SWP is a quality player but he's only quality when the players around him are playing just as well. Personally I think he'd fit in well at Everton but you know, budget and that. (A)

Bun
04-01-2009, 09:10 PM
Meh, he's not good enough for the richest club in the world anyway. Oh, and regarding pies my friend says Boro have the best :S
you know that's right :8.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!