PDA

View Full Version : Tevez

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 11:30 AM
Going to be leaving OT, would you have him at your club? He would be an interesting buy at City because he's a quality player and it would piss the rags off. Would be a shame to put a good song to waste though...

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KUIrFMIviJA&feature=channel

Closed by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Due to bump

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 11:53 AM
What intelligent people in that video :')

Skajo
04-01-2009, 11:58 AM
Why is it that only strikers are linked with Man City, they've got about 7 as it is.

Titch
04-01-2009, 12:01 PM
where if proof of this> i cnt find it anywhere.

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Titch, it's because Tevez was only on a two year loan deal with a view to make it permanent. That two years is up in the Summer and United are yet to make the deal a permanent one and because Tevez is undoubtedly class other teams are interested. Seeing as Manchester City are apparently interested in every player their fans become a bit deluded :')

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Tevez will NOT be going. Signing a 4 and half deal later this month. Just a few terms and conditions to sort out. ;)

Look at the way he played last season, much better then Torres and Rooney put together. We would be DAFT TO LET HIM GO!

Are that Man City fans in that Vid? They look like Scandinavians. :P

Carlitos
04-01-2009, 12:19 PM
Tevez will NOT be going. Signing a 4 and half deal later this month. Just a few terms and conditions to sort out. ;)

Look at the way he played last season, much better then Torres and Rooney put together. We would be DAFT TO LET HIM GO!

Don't listen to him he's a WUM. 4 and a half years? :lol: Who told you that - the chinese lad down the road? :rolleyes:

FlyingJesus
04-01-2009, 12:37 PM
He's well ugly does it matter

MeRkAgE
04-01-2009, 12:43 PM
Can't even understand what the fans are saying o.O

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 12:44 PM
That'll be because they're all unemployed and uneducated.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 01:03 PM
He's well ugly does it matter

He's not ugly.

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 01:05 PM
He bloody well is ugly lol, one of the ugliest players in the bloody league. I wouldn't.

http://sify.com/sports/images/Tevez_Carlos_p.jpg

FlyingJesus
04-01-2009, 01:10 PM
Clowgon you're not serious are you lol

Antallica
04-01-2009, 01:22 PM
hes an ugly **** he is.

doubt he'll even consider coming to us. when we lost against nottingham forest :l

Andeeh
04-01-2009, 02:30 PM

Im sorry but what are you on about?

Torres was the best striker last season?
i dno what games you have been watching.

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 02:42 PM
What intelligent people in that video :')
Yeah I know. Proper smart.

where if proof of this> i cnt find it anywhere.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson cannot guarantee that Carlos Tevez will be a permanent signing at Old Trafford, thus leaving the long-term future of the Argentina forward in uncertainty.

United are trying to clinch the services of the 24-year-old former Corinthians and West Ham United ace on a permanent basis but it seems that the reported £32 million transfer fee is proving to be a stumbling block.

Tevez had moved to United on a two-year loan deal last summer and impressed in his first season forming a great understanding with fellow striker Wayne Rooney. However, with the arrival of club record-signing Dimitar Berbatov in 2008 summer, Tevez’s first-team place is no longer certain.

Tevez had maintained that he wants to stay with the Premiership giants, but speculation has suggested that he may want to leave to get regular football and also the wage demands by the player have been said to be adding to the disagreement. And Ferguson has now said that United will try to keep him, but if that doesn’t happen, the life continues to go on.

“We will just work our way through it and that’s all we can do,” Ferguson told the Daily Star Sunday.

“If it happens, it happens. If it doesn’t, we will just have to move on. It’s unfortunate, but that’s life.

“Carlos wants to stay. He’s happy here. I think he’s actually said that to the players.”

Spanish giants Real Madrid, Premiership powerhouse Arsenal and moneybags Manchester City are being linked with a move for Tevez.
http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/real-madrid-arsenal-man-city-alerted-tev-5516559.html

Titch, it's because Tevez was only on a two year loan deal with a view to make it permanent. That two years is up in the Summer and United are yet to make the deal a permanent one and because Tevez is undoubtedly class other teams are interested. Seeing as Manchester City are apparently interested in every player their fans become a bit deluded :')
And don't forget Fergi. And I also can't be arsed going through months of comments on SS but he commented on how he believes City could now be a dominant force in the next two/three years.

Before you go spouting crap atleast get something correct before you even post about player contracts. Transfer deals get out easily, player contracts are kept hushed. Oh and whose your source? Fergiscum declaring he can't promise he'll be here in the future? :rolleyes:

Can't even understand what the fans are saying o.O

His neck scars proves he's lost his head Tevez, Tevez
He'll never **** a sexy bird Tevez, Tevez
The argy ****, the ugly ****, they sewn his head on back to front
Carlos Tevez, herman munster head.
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

hes an ugly **** he is.

doubt he'll even consider coming to us. when we lost against nottingham forest :l
Cba going through the SS site. And stop putting "us" you even said you don't support City so stop putting "us" please. :rolleyes:

He's deluded. His "source" apparently knows more than Fergiscum!

Jack.Lfc
04-01-2009, 02:44 PM

Have to disagree.

Also he's not getting in the first team, no way will he stay.

Andeeh
04-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Torres
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/t/torres_250968.stm

Tevez
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/t/tevez_246035.stm

Appearance, (as subs), goals, yellow, red

So what is clowgon on?

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Torres
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/t/torres_250968.stm

Tevez
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/players/t/tevez_246035.stm

So what is clowgon on?
He believes he's in the know even though Uniteds own manager has come out and said he can't say Tevez will stay. He's simply deluded.

Carlitos
04-01-2009, 03:48 PM
Even if he does leave he will never join City.

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 03:49 PM
i'd let him have a night with my wife and she'll be lush

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Well I understand that we are in negotiations however he wants a silly amount for his wage.

i'd let him have a night with my wife and she'll be lush
Fixed it you silly boy.

edited by Myke (forum super moderator): please don't insult others.

Carlitos
04-01-2009, 03:53 PM
No you're not.

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 03:53 PM
No you're not.
Umm... yes we are? :rolleyes:

Titch
04-01-2009, 04:13 PM

Oww, all that bussiness still! + rep

http://www.premiershiplatest.com/news/real-madrid-arsenal-man-city-alerted-tev-5516559.html

And don't forget Fergi. And I also can't be arsed going through months of comments on SS but he commented on how he believes City could now be a dominant force in the next two/three years.

Before you go spouting crap atleast get something correct before you even post about player contracts. Transfer deals get out easily, player contracts are kept hushed. Oh and whose your source? Fergiscum declaring he can't promise he'll be here in the future? :rolleyes:

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

Cba going through the SS site. And stop putting "us" you even said you don't support City so stop putting "us" please. :rolleyes:

He's deluded. His "source" apparently knows more than Fergiscum!

Cheers for quote thingy :) + Rep.

Tristan
04-01-2009, 06:05 PM

Shut up, you don't know jack.
Who's we? Because you're no proper fan of Man United's.
You don't know what you're talking about.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't insult other members of the forum.

Jack.Lfc
04-01-2009, 06:12 PM

Dont be so rude.

Rarelime
04-01-2009, 06:14 PM
I'd gladly have him at WHL.

Carlitos
04-01-2009, 06:25 PM

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't insult other members of the forum.
How is that insulting?

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please stay on topic. If you wish to ask other members questions that are unrelated to the thread, please use the private messaging system.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 06:42 PM
He bloody well is ugly lol, one of the ugliest players in the bloody league. I wouldn't.

http://sify.com/sports/images/Tevez_Carlos_p.jpg

He is well hot. :$

Clowgon you're not serious are you lol

I am. :S

Best striker at scoring the most goals yes but his movement was preety poor. It's not all about scoring goals you know. :rolleyes:

You're pretty much dumb in my opinion. The last few post of you posted, well proves me right. ;)

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

You are preety much a sad old git. Why come on here posting stupid things about someone else's scars. He has Scars, GET THE **** OVER IT!

[quote=Andeeh;5482817]Torres

Tevez

So what is clowgon on?

SO? :S

You've got that right. City are Club with money and no style.

Seriously Tristan, how old are you kid? Your acting like a Baboon who has just been shot. I have no time for little girls like you anymore.
I am a MAN!

]

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Best striker at scoring the most goals yes but his movement was preety poor. It's not all about scoring goals you know. :rolleyes:

[quote=BlueMoon;5482791]Yeah I know. Proper smart.

You're pretty much dumb in my opinion. The last few post of you posted, well proves me right. ;)

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

You are preety much a sad old git. Why come on here posting stupid things about someone else's scars. He has Scars, GET THE **** OVER IT!

You've got that right. City are Club with money and no style.

Seriously Tristan, how old are you kid? Your acting like a Baboon who has just been shot. I have no time for little girls like you anymore.
I am a MAN!

]

1. You did not mention anything about assists or work rate. And "Best striker at scoring goals yes, his movement is pretty poor. It's not all about scoring goals you know." Last time I checked buddy a strikers job is to put the ball in the back of the net, a midfielders job is to run around grabbing the ball in the centre of the park and setting up the goals for the striker to slot away for fun.

2. How do my posts prove that I'm "dumb". I'm sorry but you come on here and post utter crap about Tevez signing a new deal and claim I don't know **** all about City being in talks with him. I'm sorry but I did say I would not post any news however atleast my old news did come true. However you post your "ITK news" about him signing the SAME day your gaffer declares he can't say Tevez will be staying? Dumb much? :S

3. Sad old git... OK then. Pretty sure someone posted saying they couldn't understand the song so I posted the lyrics for them. A bit upset because I know the words and join in chants at matches when you can't because you do not know your chants due to the fact you do not attend your matches? :(

4. Every club has a style. :rolleyes:

5. OK so you call someone a kid and then in the same paragraph try and insult them by calling them a baboon? And you declare your a "man" does this make you a "old git"?

Pyroka
04-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Lol Clowgon got told. Im not even much of a fan of Tevez, he's a good player but he's not AMAZING. He's just popular because he scores quite a few goals, plus he plays for Man Utd. If he went to another team I think it'd have to be a big team like Real or City (City do have prospects in the future I think) :P

Wouldn't be surprised if City tried to buy Dan Gosling.. who is ACTUALLY a rather good player, should see him play.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 07:08 PM
[quote=Clowgon;5484020]

1. You did not mention anything about assists or work rate. And "Best striker at scoring goals yes, his movement is pretty poor. It's not all about scoring goals you know." Last time I checked buddy a strikers job is to put the ball in the back of the net, a midfielders job is to run around grabbing the ball in the centre of the park and setting up the goals for the striker to slot away for fun.

2. How do my posts prove that I'm "dumb". I'm sorry but you come on here and post utter crap about Tevez signing a new deal and claim I don't know **** all about City being in talks with him. I'm sorry but I did say I would not post any news however atleast my old news did come true. However you post your "ITK news" about him signing the SAME day your gaffer declares he can't say Tevez will be staying? Dumb much? :S

3. Sad old git... OK then. Pretty sure someone posted saying they couldn't understand the song so I posted the lyrics for them. A bit upset because I know the words and join in chants at matches when you can't because you do not know your chants due to the fact you do not attend your matches? :(

4. Every club has a style. :rolleyes:

5. OK so you call someone a kid and then in the same paragraph try and insult them by calling them a baboon? And you declare your a "man" does this make you a "old git"?

Right, you have just wasted 15 minutes of your life writing that because I'm not going to read it.

Lol Clowgon got told. Im not even much of a fan of Tevez, he's a good player but he's not AMAZING. He's just popular because he scores quite a few goals, plus he plays for Man Utd. If he went to another team I think it'd have to be a big team like Real or City (City do have prospects in the future I think) :P

Wouldn't be surprised if City tried to buy Dan Gosling.. who is ACTUALLY a rather good player, should see him play.

Help me! I'm getting raped here! :P

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Tevez is class, one of the best players in the league. He basically single handedly saved the Hammers from the drop a couple of seasons ago with crucial goals and one of the best performances I have ever seen against United, probably why Fergie wanted him.

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 07:15 PM
[quote=BlueMoon;5484101]

Right, you have just wasted 15 minutes of your life writing that because I'm not going to read it.

Five minutes, and whats the point in being on a forum when you wont read other peoples opinions? Narrow minded.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 07:24 PM
[quote=Clowgon;5484194]
Five minutes, and whats the point in being on a forum when you wont read other peoples opinions? Narrow minded.

BECAUSE YOU BORE ME WITH YOUR IDIOTIC POSTS!

Pyroka
04-01-2009, 07:27 PM
[quote=BlueMoon;5484243]

Quoted for irony.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Double posted. Woopsie.

Andeeh
04-01-2009, 07:35 PM
Clowgon seriously you know nothing about football.
Torres is a brilliant striker and i think without a shadow of a doubt they would rather have torres than tevez in their team.

And it shows your narrow minded not reading Bluemoons post.

Go glory hunt somewere else.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't start arguments.

Tristan
04-01-2009, 07:42 PM
I am a MAN!
LOL.

I think you'll find that you're the one acting like a silly little child.
Making up all these stories, pretending to be a fan when quite clearly you're not and don't have a clue about anything to do with the club and its players.

[COLOR=Magenta]2. How do my posts prove that I'm "dumb". I'm sorry but you come on here and post utter crap about Tevez signing a new deal and claim I don't know **** all about City being in talks with him. I'm sorry but I did say I would not post any news however atleast my old news did come true. However you post your "ITK news" about him signing the SAME day your gaffer declares he can't say Tevez will be staying? Dumb much? :S
Hey, don't be calling him dumb now.
It's not that he's stupid, it's just that he doesn't take notice, pay attention or have anything to do with the club he supports.
Wait, actually yeah okay. Dumb is applicable to him.

Yeah, that's because what he wrote there is correct in each and every point and shows you to be the silly child that you are and as a true glory supporter.

Nah, it's because you've pointed out how stupid he is and he doesn't want to acknowledge that.

LOL.

Quoted for irony.
LOL, brilliant.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Clowgon seriously you know nothing about football.
Torres is a brilliant striker and i think without a shadow of a doubt they would rather have torres than tevez in their team.

And it shows your narrow minded not reading Bluemoons post.

Go glory hunt somewere else.

I admit it, i know "nothing" about football. :rolleyes: Yes Torres is a brilliant striker you don't need to point that out 10 years later. :rolleyes:

And I'm not a glory hunter like you dam scousers, your bloody voices irritates me.

I will stay put thanks very much. Why don't you go rant about Liverpool on www.liverpoolfc.tv you will find the rest of your donkies friends on there.

Andeeh
04-01-2009, 07:48 PM
I admit it, i know "nothing" about football. :rolleyes: Yes Torres is a brilliant striker you don't need to point that out 10 years later. :rolleyes:

And I'm not a glory hunter like you dam scousers, your bloody voices irritates me.

I will stay put thanks very much. Why don't you go rant about Liverpool on www.liverpoolfc (http://www.<b>liverpoolfc</b>).tv you will find the rest of your donkies friends on there.
Yet your saying tevez is better than torres? i dont know were u have been i mean you dont have to watch liverpools matches but you should surely know he is good?

I dont have a scouse accent i have a southern one and i know i am not a glory hunter cause i follow my team and have been to a few games.

Erm im not ranting im just telling you the facts.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 08:05 PM
LOL.

I think you'll find that you're the one acting like a silly little child.
Making up all these stories, pretending to be a fan when quite clearly you're not and don't have a clue about anything to do with the club and its players.

SERIOUSLY, HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Yet your saying tevez is better than torres? i dont know were u have been i mean you dont have to watch liverpools matches but you should surely know he is good?

I dont have a scouse accent i have a southern one and i know i am not a glory hunter cause i follow my team and have been to a few games.

Erm im not ranting im just telling you the facts.

Wth? I know he is good. I never said he wasn't but in my eyes he is not better then Tevez.

Well I'm not a glory hunter, i follow my team and I HAVE been to a few games.

Andeeh
04-01-2009, 08:14 PM

Wth? I know he is good. I never said he wasn't but in my eyes he is not better then Tevez.

Well i think he is better than torres and i think most man u fans would easily admit that? i mean isnt tevez always on subs bench?

well i dont know were u got the following your team bit from cause the whole thread said that 4 and a 1/2 year deal? you said?

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 08:23 PM
torres > tevez

thats just common sense, they're both world class players though

Tristan
04-01-2009, 08:34 PM

Older than you it certainly seems.
And yes you are. You go to next to no games and you even asked for offers on a shirt that you apparently got given and signed by Ryan Giggs.
You're not a fan.

I will stay put thanks very much. Why don't you go rant about Liverpool on www.liverpoolfc.tv you will find the rest of your donkies friends on there.

Like I said above, you're not a fan.
You're a glory hunter.

Edited by Myke (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't be rude.

Clowgon
04-01-2009, 08:56 PM
Well i think he is better than torres and i think most man u fans would easily admit that? i mean isnt tevez always on subs bench?

well i dont know were u got the following your team bit from cause the whole thread said that 4 and a 1/2 year deal? you said?

Yes i did said that, the source was from Tevez's agent who said he had (Tevez) agree and 4 half year contract but had a few terms and conditions to sort out before any deal was finalised - Which a possibility his Agent could be telling porkie pies.

Older than you it certainly seems.
And yes you are. You go to next to no games and you even asked for offers on a shirt that you apparently got given and signed by Ryan Giggs.
You're not a fan.

Like I said above, you're not a fan.
You're a glory hunter.

Like i said above, How old are you? Your in Sixth Forum. So what are we talking, 16-17?

Jack.Lfc
04-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I have a scouse accent.

Tristan
04-01-2009, 09:35 PM
Yes i did said that, the source was from Tevez's agent who said he had (Tevez) agree and 4 half year contract but had a few terms and conditions to sort out before any deal was finalised - Which a possibility his Agent could be telling porkie pies.

Like i said above, How old are you? Your in Sixth Forum. So what are we talking, 16-17?

You got that right.
But just bare in mind, even though you may be older if you are a child that you seem to be coming across to be, if you were to lie about your age that wouldn't do you any good.
If anything the older that you are the more embarrassing for you because of how you behave.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please stay on topic.

BlueMoon
04-01-2009, 09:55 PM

And I suppose you read this in some ******** newspaper? :rolleyes:

Clowgon
05-01-2009, 10:08 AM
You got that right.
But just bare in mind, even though you may be older if you are a child that you seem to be coming across to be, if you were to lie about your age that wouldn't do you any good.
If anything the older that you are the more embarrassing for you because of how you behave.

I'm 15. Your 16-18? I act more CIVILLSED then you "sunshine" ;)

And I suppose you read this in some ******** newspaper? :rolleyes:

No. It was actually a report on Setanta Sports news. Kia Jacobith or w/e the name, was talking was some Sports reporter in a room about Tevez and his contract.

Tristan
05-01-2009, 11:42 AM

No. It was actually a report on Setanta Sports news. Kia Jacobith or w/e the name, was talking was some Sports reporter in a room about Tevez and his contract.

I think that if you ask anyone in this forum, nearly all (if not every single person) would feel that I'm the more mature.
If anyone doesn't think that you're acting like a silly little kid then they've got a problem.

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't argue.

Clowgon
05-01-2009, 03:54 PM
I think that if you ask anyone in this forum, nearly all (if not every single person) would feel that I'm the more mature.
If anyone doesn't think that you're acting like a silly little kid then they've got a problem.

If i am acting like a silly little kid as you put it, then why don't you ignore me? Surely a older person would have the KNOWLEDGE KNOW THAT!

You are the one causing all these stupid arguments.

Tristan
06-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Yes... A year is all the difference!

You are the one being stupid and pretending to be such a good fan when clearly everyone has seen that you're just simply a glory hunter.

Clowgon
06-01-2009, 12:58 PM
Yes... A year is all the difference!

You are the one being stupid and pretending to be such a good fan when clearly everyone has seen that you're just simply a glory hunter.

I'm over with you. You are clearly just a noob who is out to seek attention. Why don't you just grow up and grow over it.

Haven't you got anything else better to do. :rolleyes:

Tristan
06-01-2009, 01:03 PM
Me grow up? Lol.
Other than criticise you for being a hypocritical glory hunter? Yeah, lots of things. But that's become top priority now really.

Loser
06-01-2009, 06:48 PM

Manchester's full of idiots isn't it, Man Utd fan.

Immenseman
06-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Manchester's full of idiots isn't it, Man Utd fan.

If only I wasn't born there, unlucky. I bet i've seen a lot more games than you also so don't even try that. Better luck next time :')

Loser
06-01-2009, 10:18 PM
If only I wasn't born there, unlucky. I bet i've seen a lot more games than you also so don't even try that. Better luck next time :')

I'm at Old Trafford every week, mate.

Immenseman
06-01-2009, 11:09 PM
I'm at Old Trafford every week, mate.

Not watching united all the time then... there is a concept called away matches :eusa_whis

Loser
09-01-2009, 03:00 PM
Not watching united all the time then... there is a concept called away matches :eusa_whis

I'm a groundsman for Man Utd, so I can't make away games. It's busy work, especially in winter.

Immenseman
09-01-2009, 04:24 PM
I'm a groundsman for Man Utd, so I can't make away games. It's busy work, especially in winter.

rightio then.

Loser
09-01-2009, 09:18 PM
rightio then.

Shouldn't be chatting when you don't know the facts.

Immenseman
09-01-2009, 09:19 PM
Shouldn't be chatting when you don't know the facts.

Oh please, I don't think your capable of looking after a roof garden let alone the theatre of dreams :lol:

Loser
09-01-2009, 09:23 PM
Oh please, I don't think your capable of looking after a roof garden let alone the theatre of dreams :lol:

I made it from scratch and was mentioned by Fergie to go and help out on the Luzhniki Stadium turf. I couldn't do it though because I was having an operation on my knee. I would be playing for United reserves, but got injued so had to quit. Thanks to Fergie I still have a job at Old Trafford. I'm lucky he's such a nice guy.

Immenseman
09-01-2009, 09:24 PM
I made it from scratch and was mentioned by Fergie to go and help out on the Luzhniki Stadium turf. I couldn't do it though because I was having an operation on my knee. I would be playing for United reserves, but got injued so had to quit. Thanks to Fergie I still have a job at Old Trafford. I'm lucky he's such a nice guy.

I'm staying at his tonight (he's my grandfather).

Minstrels
09-01-2009, 09:25 PM
I'm staying at his tonight (he's the bacon on my grandfathers grill).
Fixed it.

Loser
09-01-2009, 09:27 PM
I'm staying at his tonight (he's my grandfather).

Mention me to him. He'll know who you mean.

Cisse9
11-01-2009, 01:57 PM

LOLOLOL

Clowgon
13-01-2009, 12:29 PM

LMAO. Your Imensely funny. :P

Minstrels
13-01-2009, 01:06 PM
LMAO. Your Imensely funny. :P
Well he is Immenseman!!!!

Everybody loves Jake. :love3:

Andeeh
13-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Marradonna said he should go to inter milan

lBlue
02-11-2009, 11:15 PM

No you're not.

http://carpenter88.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/carlos-tevez-manchester-city-825x1024.jpg

Edited by Jamesy (Forum Moderator): Please do not pointlessly bump threads, thanks

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!