PDA

View Full Version : Phil 'The Power' Taylor wins PDC Ladbrokes World Championship 2009

Urnuph
04-01-2009, 09:05 PM
theres only oneeeeeeeeeee phil taylor. geddin

Andeeh
04-01-2009, 09:07 PM
Brilliant best dart player there will ever be

Disaronno
04-01-2009, 09:08 PM
I Like Darts

Immenseman
04-01-2009, 09:09 PM
awww i wanted tht fat dutch guy 2 win hes kl

Andeeh
04-01-2009, 09:15 PM
awww i wanted tht fat dutch guy 2 win hes kl
Van barnebeld?

Smiddy
04-01-2009, 09:16 PM
Wade's time will come :D

As for now, I can settle with Big Phil winning!

Urnuph
04-01-2009, 09:22 PM
silly barneveld and barney army. yeah wade is the future for when phil retires, or if phil can train him some more/better maybe jackpot lewis.

Smiddy
04-01-2009, 09:23 PM
silly barneveld and barney army. yeah wade is the future for when phil retires, or if phil can train him some more/better maybe jackpot lewis.
Aidy Lewis is far too cocky, if I could get rid of 4 people from darts it'd be him, mervyn king, peter manley and wayne mardle - they're so annoying!

Paul Nicholson and James Wade, they're the ones to look out for.

Soy
04-01-2009, 10:08 PM
On a good day, he's pretty unbeatable. Glad he won

Malachy
04-01-2009, 10:28 PM
Was gonna make a thread about this but was banned :P.
Yeah it was a convincing victory for Taylor, proving that he is the best darts player in the world. Fact. Barney's 9-dart heroics in the quarters against Jelle Klaasen and his closely edged out victory over James Wade didn't matter in the end, as Taylor took van Barneveld apart. I thought for a second at the start of the match that Barney had a chance of winning it (which I wanted him to) - but there's just no way he could of matched Phil tonight, fantastic performance by The Power.

Disaronno
05-01-2009, 05:55 PM
Was gonna make a thread about this but was banned :P.
Yeah it was a convincing victory for Taylor, proving that he is the best darts player in the world. Fact. Barney's 9-dart heroics in the quarters against Jelle Klaasen and his closely edged out victory over James Wade didn't matter in the end, as Taylor took van Barneveld apart. I thought for a second at the start of the match that Barney had a chance of winning it (which I wanted him to) - but there's just no way he could of matched Phil tonight, fantastic performance by The Power.

I agree with 95% of that. I wanted Barney to win cos i had a bet with my dad. And Van Persie was there watching him lol.

But Phil played well in most games, spesh against Stompe

Hazza
05-01-2009, 06:06 PM
There's only oneeeeeeee PHIL TAYLOR!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!