Do you use the blue moon forum?

& Did you enjoy getting invaded (if you use it) :lol:

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 03:58 PM
I saw it go down. Shame that Ric has a number of your IP's now though. :lol:

Skajo
07-01-2009, 04:04 PM
I saw it go down. Shame that Ric has a number of your IP's now though. :lol:
... and what is 'Ric' going to do with them?

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:07 PM
... and what is 'Ric' going to do with them?
He managed to find the forum they were off and found the forums host. The idiotic gits were bragging about it on there own forum so now Ric has a decent claim for the host of that forum.

Skajo
07-01-2009, 04:10 PM
Unless the site owner supported the 'raid' then Ric has no case. Not that he has one anyway.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:13 PM
Unless the site owner supported the 'raid' then Ric has no case. Not that he has one anyway.
The host of the site... :rolleyes:

sock
07-01-2009, 04:14 PM
forum host is completely different *Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not insult others.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:16 PM
forum host is completely different *Removed*.
Considering that the site also has a web domain which then goes onto the forum... :rolleyes:

I don't like being called an idiot who believes Elano should stay at the club, he's tearing it apart even if he is a decent player. I wont get caught in the arguments with you anymore because you always lost and gave up. :rolleyes:

sock
07-01-2009, 04:21 PM
Considering that the site also has a web domain which then goes onto the forum... :rolleyes:

I don't like being called an idiot who believes Elano should stay at the club, he's tearing it apart even if he is a decent player. I wont get caught in the arguments with you anymore because you always lost and gave up. :rolleyes:

I didn't call you an idiot lol. Find an argument when I have given up. You went off the sports & hobbies section for ages when someone posted about you copying some thread like "BENZEMA IS JOINING CITY GO TO THE BOOKIES, I AM" from the mcfc forum :l You gave up every time you were getting ripped mate.

I didn't call you an idiot, you just posted before I did.

Also I didn't say Elano should stay at the club, I put in him a team I'd like to have, but thats if he stops tearing up the club, like I put Jo in if he gets used to premiership.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:24 PM
I didn't call you an idiot lol. Find an argument when I have given up. You went off the sports & hobbies section for ages when someone posted about you copying some thread like "BENZEMA IS JOINING CITY GO TO THE BOOKIES, I AM" from the mcfc forum :l You gave up every time you were getting ripped mate.

I didn't call you an idiot, you just posted before I did.

Also I didn't say Elano should stay at the club, I put in him a team I'd like to have, but thats if he stops tearing up the club, like I put Jo in if he gets used to premiership.
No you didn't... you quite clearly called me an idiot. And I did not "copy" that thread, like I said the deals been off since the loss at Hull when he decided it was too risky to join. Don't blame the sod.

Me giving up? Quite clearly jumped on the bandwagon when we got Sven mate, you missed all the hype when Pleke was here. xox

You do know Elano, Jo, Ball, Hamman and Dunne are ripping the team apart?

sock
07-01-2009, 04:29 PM
Yes I do know that Minstrels.

I did not call you an idiot why would I say that for correcting you? You know when you post, but someone posts before, then thats what happened, I though you'd see that obviously it wasn't pointed at you.

I actually supported City when Keegan was in charge and when Mcmanaman played.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Yes I do know that Minstrels.

I did not call you an idiot why would I say that for correcting you? You know when you post, but someone posts before, then thats what happened, I though you'd see that obviously it wasn't pointed at you.

I actually supported City when Keegan was in charge and when Mcmanaman played.
And the Royle era?

sock
07-01-2009, 04:32 PM
no, I didn't support them in 2001, I was 6, barely knew anything about footy.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:34 PM
no, I didn't support them in 2001, I was 6, barely knew anything about footy.
You show a good knowledge of playing carears... shame the same can't be said about managing carears.

Nice editing, original post claimed you were not alive in 1977. Don't deny it.

And true fans are born blue.

Malachy
07-01-2009, 04:37 PM
You show a good knowledge of playing carears... shame the same can't be said about managing carears.

I'm just gonna.. let that one slide.

sock
07-01-2009, 04:38 PM

I never said I was a true blue, and yes I thought you said did you watch Joe Royle when he played.

I will admit i'm not a "true blue" but I do go to see them and follow them as often as I can.

I do things other than watch football matches at weekends.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm just gonna.. let that one slide.
Fine, true fans are born then given a Manchester City kit? :P

Dirty git. :(

Edit for above: Then please don't go around correcting people who obv support a club more than you do. Ie; all the other city fans on this forum.

sock
07-01-2009, 04:41 PM

Edit for above: Then please don't go around correcting people who obv support a club more than you do. Ie; all the other city fans on this forum.

I'm wondering where you seem to have seen me correcting people who support a club more than I do.

My dad doesn't support Man City, neither does any of my family. I live in Manchester. I see the only team in Manchester is Manchester City, hence why I support them.

Why am I dirty?

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:44 PM
I'm wondering where you seem to have seen me correcting people who support a club more than I do.

My dad doesn't support Man City, neither does any of my family. I live in Manchester. I see the only team in Manchester is Manchester City, hence why I support them.

Why am I dirty?

I quoted the other post before, then typed "Edit:" for you. :rolleyes:

And a number of you're posts have been quite idiotic, which then means I receive a PM from some people laughing at the post. :rolleyes:

Malachy
07-01-2009, 04:44 PM

Ty babe.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:46 PM
Ty babe.
Any day, just make sure you paragraph the next HxFenders if you want some more compliments from me!!!

Malachy
07-01-2009, 04:47 PM
Any day, just make sure you paragraph the next HxFenders if you want some more compliments from me!!!
Will do sir.

sock
07-01-2009, 04:48 PM
oh right.

Well i'm sure some of my posts are idiotic, but then, so are lots of other peoples right. I have seen some of yours been idiotic and everyone elses on the forum, theres no denying, you might disagree, but I know some people will agree.

Anyway, If I think I have seen the person that seems like you as I saw someone in Rochdale with lots of mcfc gear, I think its you, and I could see your a mcfc fan. Heywood?

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Will do sir.
You better do, the last I couldn't be bothered reading! :(

Edit for above; No mate... I don't prance around in MCFC gear unless it's match day... and even then it's normally only a MCFC shirt with jeans, most of the time my jacket or hoodie will even cover that. I stopped prancing around in the whole kit when I was like... 9 lol.

sock
07-01-2009, 04:56 PM
kk lol, ye but if you're the guy I saw, you were playing footy.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 04:59 PM
In Rochdale? Not going to happen mate, our league doesn't contain any teams from Rochdale.

Andeeh
07-01-2009, 04:59 PM
There are many guys in this world.

sock
07-01-2009, 05:02 PM
There are many guys in this world.

ye I know lol, But I saw someone who looks sort of like Minstrels act and was wearing all mcfc stuff.

And Minstrels, you were just messing around playing footy at heywood Sports centre.

Minstrels
07-01-2009, 05:03 PM
ye I know lol, But I saw someone who looks sort of like Minstrels act and was wearing all mcfc stuff.

And Minstrels, you were just messing around playing footy at heywood Sports centre.
Trust me, I would not walk around dressed in everything branded by MCFC. :lol:

sock
07-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Okay then =] not you then lol.

Jack.Lfc
07-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Who raided it?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!