PDA

View Full Version : Sunderland V Middlesbrough

Cisse9
09-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Seen some threads about games and just thought that seen as though its a tees wear derby i'll make a thread! also the matches have been pretty good over the years :D

anyway, downing is unsettled and there back 4 is pretty poor,

Prediction 2-0 to the sunderland

with michael chopra to give there defence physical problems again :P

Geraint
09-01-2009, 10:31 PM
is it on tele?

Andys
09-01-2009, 10:33 PM
got any spare tickets? ;)
:P

Cisse9
09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
got any spare tickets? ;)
:P

nope :P

Heart Break Kid
09-01-2009, 10:36 PM
lol well win
MIDO!!!!!!!

Andys
09-01-2009, 10:38 PM
aw man, you're going anyway yeah? have fun mate :D
don't think he'll start chops though :(

Geraint
09-01-2009, 10:44 PM
What's that coming over the hill? It's Michael Chopra, it's Michael Chopra.

Bun
10-01-2009, 01:16 PM
scrappy game, boro to win 2-1.

i'm getting right annoyed now though, i'm telling work that i'm not working saturdays next season :@!

Malachy
10-01-2009, 03:53 PM
Middlesborough 1-0 Sunderland - Afonso Alves (45).
Good way to respond to his critics I guess, and an important goal for Boro.

1,500th post.

leah
10-01-2009, 04:34 PM
I don't have anything against either of them!
both good sides :)

Andys
10-01-2009, 04:45 PM
GETTIN KENWYNE!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT. SHOULD BE 2-1 IT WENT OVER THE LINE!!! :@

ft 1-1
1-0, and you ****** it up :)

Cisse9
10-01-2009, 05:41 PM
good result for us when our best 3 players wern't at it today.

cant wait till mccartney is back because nosworthy is one of the worst CB in the premiership cant mark afonso alves.

Captain
10-01-2009, 08:40 PM
sunderland supporters were a joke, what they did at the train station was a joke.

Heart Break Kid
10-01-2009, 08:42 PM
what did they do at the train st Liam???
and hahahaha
at Keiron Richardsons free kcik :P

Loser
11-01-2009, 12:47 AM
The only bigger non-derby than this is Plymouth vs Bristol.

Andys
11-01-2009, 12:57 AM
and hahahaha
1-0 and you ****** it up.

Cisse9
11-01-2009, 11:14 AM
sunderland supporters were a joke, what they did at the train station was a joke.

lol your support was a joke 29 thousand cant even fill the stadium at a derby, next season if your still in the prem we should have the main stands and you can sit in the away stands and then maybe might sell out.

**** club **** fans.

Bun
11-01-2009, 11:20 AM
lol your support was a joke 29 thousand cant even fill the stadium at a derby, next season if your still in the prem we should have the main stands and you can sit in the away stands and then maybe might sell out.

**** club **** fans.
how many of your team aren't rejects? i can count about 4.

Heart Break Kid
11-01-2009, 11:27 AM

**** club **** fans.

lol well u try filing ur stadium when ur in the Chamionship again =]

Captain
11-01-2009, 01:29 PM
what did they do at the train st Liam???
and hahahaha

about 500 of them came swarming in singing 'we hate boro' all dressed like Oxfam rejects. The police battered them though haha. They all started thinking they were green street elite and one even kicked this little kid in thhe stomach full force, he was about 4 aswell. I was like *** are you playing at..

When they boarded the train we all got our scarves out and singing boro songs, more banter at the train station that at the actual match haha

Geraint
11-01-2009, 01:56 PM

They'll struggle to get 20,000.

about 500 of them came swarming in singing 'we hate boro' all dressed like Oxfam rejects. The police battered them though haha. They all started thinking they were green street elite and one even kicked this little kid in thhe stomach full force, he was about 4 aswell. I was like *** are you playing at..

When they boarded the train we all got our scarves out and singing boro songs, more banter at the train station that at the actual match haha

"Hey, we're the hard guys here. It's our patch. Wait, let's wait till they're on the train then sing."

Andys
11-01-2009, 02:35 PM
try filling your stadium when you're in the prem....
of course we won't get 49,000 fans in the championship, who the **** would? :rolleyes:

so you were scared to sing until they were all on the train.
lol

Jack.Lfc
11-01-2009, 02:38 PM
"Hey, we're the hard guys here. It's our patch. Wait, let's wait till they're on the train then sing."

Qwality.

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

+ rep if i can.

Heart Break Kid
11-01-2009, 02:40 PM

that part about the kid is shocking!!!!!!!
and lmao ahhahaha!!

Cisse9
11-01-2009, 08:32 PM
They'll struggle to get 20,000.

erm.. we probably would get 20,000 and seen as when we went down couple of seasons ago the first game against plymouth we had 28 thousand.

boro struggled to get 30 thousand yesterday and that was a derby, god knows what there attendances will be when they go down maybe 12 thousand at the max.

obviously someone didn't kick a 4 year old in the stomach and hes over reacting it was probably a 10 year old sunderland fan kicking the **** out of another 10 year old boro fan.

Captain
12-01-2009, 07:11 PM
so you were scared to sing until they were all on the train.
lol

I wouldn't say scared, more of a situation where common sense is needed. Especially when theres 500 Sunderland fans, and 4 boro fans at the train station. haha

Captain
12-01-2009, 07:42 PM
oh and im over reacting that a GROWN MAN kicked a little kid aged roughly 4-7 in the stomach? Of course Im over reacting. You were there after all :rolleyes:

Andys
12-01-2009, 10:53 PM
oh and im over reacting that a GROWN MAN kicked a little kid aged roughly 4-7 in the stomach? Of course Im over reacting. You were there after all :rolleyes:
Don't you think it would be in the news? :rolleyes:

Cisse9
12-01-2009, 10:56 PM

yeah, sure a grown man kicked a little kid in the stomach aged 4-7.

and 14 arrests have been made, some supporters are idiots these days at the SOL.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!