PDA

View Full Version : Some sense from Merseyside

Immenseman
12-01-2009, 10:59 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7825458.stm

Pyroka
12-01-2009, 11:01 PM
LOL I will not be surprised if he is benched by Benitez for their next game, yknow after what he said about Fergie... Daymn lol!!!!

Geraint
12-01-2009, 11:02 PM
It's rather obvious he's joining in with the mind games.

Loser
12-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Ask Torres some questions, take them out of context, bang on a Man Utd flattering headline and you've got your story.

It's ********, nothing Torres said is out of the ordinary.

leah
13-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Ask Torres some questions, take them out of context, bang on a Man Utd flattering headline and you've got your story.

It's ********, nothing Torres said is out of the ordinary.
I know, it always gets blown out of proportion.

Andeeh
13-01-2009, 03:49 PM
"They are the favourites and the champions right now and have shown over the years they are a very powerful team," said the 24-year-old Spaniard.

That is right now and so they maybe favourites but the favourites doesnt always win

MrGazet
13-01-2009, 04:03 PM
but maybe they will win tho xD

Andeeh
13-01-2009, 04:17 PM
^^ but they wont.

Torres knows winning league is more important now than a 6th champions league win.

MrGazet
13-01-2009, 04:42 PM
yea, but its just the best team wins .

Clowgon
13-01-2009, 04:44 PM
If he is trying to play mind games then it's not worth it. Everyone knows that United are a strong family and it will take a lot more then that to bring them down.

At the moment Liverpool are in crisis. The 0-0 draw at stoke proved it all.

No wonder Benitez w/e the name is playing mind games.

We are Currently the strongest team (Mentally) in the Prem.

But saying that we haven't been playing as well as we did last season.

Jack.Lfc
13-01-2009, 04:57 PM
If he is trying to play mind games then it's not worth it. Everyone knows that United are a strong family and it will take a lot more then that to bring them down.

At the moment Liverpool are in crisis. The 0-0 draw at stoke proved it all.

No wonder Benitez w/e the name is playing mind games.

We are Currently the strongest team (Mentally) in the Prem.

But saying that we haven't been playing as well as we did last season.

Top of the league, some crisis that his.

Clowgon
13-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Top of the league, some crisis that his.

Lmao. :P

Immenseman
13-01-2009, 05:14 PM
Only until Saturday

luce
13-01-2009, 05:21 PM
That is right now and so they maybe favourites but the favourites doesnt always win

But you look at the alternative winners, they're all crap or their captain beats up random fans! Personally it's Manchester United or Aston Villa :D

Jack.Lfc
13-01-2009, 05:27 PM
But you look at the alternative winners, they're all crap or their captain beats up random fans!

Atleast he's not a smack head.

ste gerrard gerrard
can pass a ball 40 yards
he batters manc dj's in bars
ste gerrard gerrard

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Andeeh
13-01-2009, 09:44 PM
But you look at the alternative winners, they're all crap or their captain beats up random fans! Personally it's Manchester United or Aston Villa :D

oh ur funny
he is a class player gerrard. And i think it prooves that by 2 Liverpool players being in top 6 of fifa player of year?

so yea we dont have crap players.

Title is going to anfield and man u cant take it.

Loser
13-01-2009, 10:31 PM
oh ur funny
he is a class player gerrard. And i think it prooves that by 2 Liverpool players being in top 6 of fifa player of year?

I disagree, Brighton's players aren't all that strong.

leah
14-01-2009, 09:58 AM
yeh cos manchester united players are never involved in anything they shouldn't be? :rolleyes:

oh ur funny

I agree, Stevie G is a great player and what he did was totally out of character, he's hardly a brute like half of the Manchester united squad.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!