PDA

View Full Version : DERBY

Abbie.
14-01-2009, 03:27 PM
I have an interview on the 11th of Feb in Derby :D:D

anyone else got any letters/emails back?

long way to travel though..

JackBuddy
14-01-2009, 05:00 PM
Yah, got conditional offers for all my unis bar Bournemouth (600 applicants for my course!?!??!?!)

Immenseman
14-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Good luck Abz

Ramones
14-01-2009, 09:43 PM
iv'e got 2 conditionals from my bottom 2 chosices, still waiting for rest :(

mangle
14-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Derby has a nice shopping centre, you'll be fine (H)

It's well close to Nottingham aswell, which is a plus as you can get stabbed here on weekends :)!

Gooooooood Luck!

Mitch4?
14-01-2009, 11:23 PM
sorry to be random but that day is my birthday isnt it. (Y)
welldone on getting interview
goodluck with it =]

Abbie.
14-01-2009, 11:25 PM
ty, hopefully I do well

im just going to be really charasmatic incase i dont get the exact grades at least they know im chatty LOL

leah
15-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Derby has a nice shopping centre, you'll be fine (H)

It's well close to Nottingham aswell, which is a plus as you can get stabbed here on weekends :)!

Gooooooood Luck!
LOL how lucky is she :P
Good luck :)

PaintYourTarget
15-01-2009, 01:26 PM
I got a Conditional from Coventry, but I only put that down to keep my mother happy. Waiting on the other 4, I'll be gutted if I don't get into Aberystwyth =[

Good luck with your interview though.

kk.
15-01-2009, 01:39 PM
haha @ above. Ive put down loughborough to please my mum too. Its not that i dont want to go their though, its just not the exact course i wanna do. The one uni i want to go to is warwick though. She keeps saying though that she doesnt see why i wouldnt just stay at home and go loughborough :/

Maybe because its the best for my course lol. I havnt had a reply yet from them though :'( conditionals from all my others though

Congrats on your interview, good luck

PaintYourTarget
15-01-2009, 01:53 PM
haha @ above. Ive put down loughborough to please my mum too. Its not that i dont want to go their though, its just not the exact course i wanna do. The one uni i want to go to is warwick though. She keeps saying though that she doesnt see why i wouldnt just stay at home and go loughborough :/

Maybe because its the best for my course lol. I havnt had a reply yet from them though :'( conditionals from all my others though

That's the exact same for me!

Ramones
15-01-2009, 04:27 PM

Someone told me Warwick don't start sending out offers until the deadline (today), so i'm sure it won't be long ;)

kk.
15-01-2009, 05:14 PM
yeh. Its common to not get an offer from warwick but a few in my school have. They say they wont but they still might depending on if they really want you or if its had few take ups.

And lol PYT, where are you wanting to go?

Ramones
15-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Woah, within the past 10 minutes iv'e got 2 more offers!
Aston want AAB :( i was hoping for an ABB offer. And nottingham want ABB. For business management. Just waiting on Leicester now

kk.
15-01-2009, 05:45 PM
well done ramones. I had an offer from nottingham but not for the course i wanted lol. They said it was over subscribed so they offered me a place on computer science lol

Soka
15-01-2009, 06:43 PM
I've got 4 conditional offers, very pleased. Still waiting for Durham! Although this is not going to be my firm or insurance so not too fussed. ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!