PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Beware of Habbove.com

Kroziun
05-09-2004, 01:10 AM
My daughter came across this site. It claims to give you a flooding tool. The file contains a trojan which sends your information back to the hackers who call themselves The B*st*rd Squad and have the tag [TBS] on their names and room names they have hacked.

This happened to my son, so I have had first hand experience of this. I only found out when his message behaviour changed, advertising the site, so I asked him what he was up to on the phone, and he said he wasn't on the computer. It's a sick feeling, believe me... Lesson learned!

hotslime
05-09-2004, 07:05 AM
My daughter came across this site. It claims to give you a flooding tool. The file contains a trojan which sends your information back to the hackers who call themselves The B*st*rd Squad and have the tag [TBS] on their names and room names they have hacked.

This happened to my son, so I have had first hand experience of this. I only found out when his message behaviour changed, advertising the site, so I asked him what he was up to on the phone, and he said he wasn't on the computer. It's a sick feeling, believe me... Lesson learned!

Rofl, why was she even looking up flooding tools anway? Your not allowed to use them. Lesson lerned you got a trogan for trying to break the habbo way. You shouldent download somthing from any site. They all come with somthing. Not to sound rude or anything. :)

?mentaldevil?
06-09-2004, 12:37 AM
trojan nasty :p

Arcanum
10-09-2004, 05:55 AM
Shouldn't name any sites... tsk tsk :eusa_naug

Like Hot said, the lesson was learned for your daughter! She shouldn't have been trying to download a flooding tool :o

tofty2
30-09-2004, 08:08 PM
when you mouse over the download look at the bottom above the taskbar and if it says .exe at the end its a keylogger

blade2291
02-10-2004, 03:05 PM
u shoundt be downloading a flooding tool anyways its against the habbo way
:@

chi.com
02-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Yer, lesson learnt. You're not allowed a flooding tool in the Hotel anyway.

THE NINJA
02-10-2004, 04:56 PM
You can download the tool as it has nothing to do with Habbo Hotel(It doesn't connect). It's flooding that is against the "Habbo Way", not the tool.

Mentor
02-10-2004, 09:40 PM
when you mouse over the download look at the bottom above the taskbar and if it says .exe at the end its a keylogger
lol trust me most .exe file are deffinlt not keloggers, considering exscutbel file are commnely found in every appliclaion on a windows pc.

Concentric
02-10-2004, 09:51 PM
You can download the tool as it has nothing to do with Habbo Hotel(It doesn't connect). It's flooding that is against the "Habbo Way", not the tool.
there is nothing saying you cannot download a tool onto your computer, that is your business, but it is against the habbo way to use a macro tool with the hotel or even to flood without using a tool.

THE NINJA
03-10-2004, 09:47 AM
there is nothing saying you cannot download a tool onto your computer, that is your business, but it is against the habbo way to use a macro tool with the hotel or even to flood without using a tool.

Basically what I said..

Concentric
03-10-2004, 10:04 AM
Basically what I said..
no because you said using a tool wasnt against the habbo way

It's flooding that is against the "Habbo Way", not the tool.

Spectate
03-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Using any sort of tool on habbo is against the habbo way.

THE NINJA
03-10-2004, 11:33 AM
no because you said using a tool wasnt against the habbo way

:s

The tool isn't against the Habbo Way.. it has nothing to do with Habbo. If you use it to flood then yes, it's against the Habbo Way.

GommeInc
03-10-2004, 11:41 AM
Download something from zonelabs to stop getting trojens then sheesh

-beenie-
13-10-2004, 02:03 AM
Yes! i agree with concentric even tho its against the habbo way! its still up 2 you if you want to do the wrong thing..

akaPenguin
16-10-2004, 04:15 AM

Not that you should download suspicious files in order to see, but sometimes .exe files are not trojans. But if it's a website where you're not quite sure, there's a huge chance so it's not worth it, because even if it isn't you'll be banned for using it anyways. :P

Adzeh
16-10-2004, 12:57 PM
any site that claims to give habbo tools is obviously some sort of scam/hack.

why were you trying to get flooding tool?

you have now ben repaid for breaking the habbo way, except this time its worse than a ban

Kroziun
06-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Anyone with children will know they will do what they want to do despite all the best advice in the world... Her account did not get hacked as I have an excellent router with a hardware firewall.

Using a flooding tool is not illegal unless it is used in HabboHotel - it is a useful utility for repetitious keystrokes and can be used in many other applications, as Concentric has already mentioned. Generally, you can tell who has a flooding tool by the way they abuse it, hence the probable reason for HabboHotel banning their usage.

Thanks for all your replies! :)

BlackGarden
07-12-2004, 10:48 PM
Anyone with children will know they will do what they want to do despite all the best advice in the world...
Absolutely! Horrors! I don't have kids but I know exactly what you mean.

Using a flooding tool is not illegal unless it is used in HabboHotel - it is a useful utility for repetitious keystrokes and can be used in many other applications, as Concentric has already mentioned. Generally, you can tell who has a flooding tool by the way they abuse it, hence the probable reason for HabboHotel banning their usage.
I think the key thing here is that the site your daughter was looking on was a site which claimed to have tools *FOR HABBO*. Sure, looking for flooding tools is not illegal, but the very fact that she was looking for something for Habbo, where the use of any 3rd party tools is illegal, kind of makes everyone think "well it serves her right". I hope she learnt her lesson and will be sticking to the Habbo Way in future :).

NOTTSPANTHER
08-12-2004, 03:47 PM
i got plenty of floodin tools dont mean i use em 4 habbo try www.hackfix.org For more information about trojans and how to remove them

devildan1
08-12-2004, 04:12 PM
SORRY 2 HEARD ABOUT IT SHOULDNT FLOOD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!