PDA

View Full Version : Kaka signs for Manchester City

Minstrels
16-01-2009, 04:30 PM
Kaka has signed. Laughing at the rags now.

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 04:31 PM
not that he'll change anything, championship next year

Minstrels
16-01-2009, 04:32 PM
not that he'll change anything, championship next year
Now Jake, don't go losing your position as the most respected United fan on here.

Andeeh
16-01-2009, 04:33 PM
has he? ssn aint along bottom lol ah well good luck to him.

Wootzeh
16-01-2009, 04:37 PM
isnt on bbc either.

Andeeh
16-01-2009, 04:38 PM
Yea on bbc i only saw that the manager ready to let him go

Minstrels

isnt on bbc either.

Yea on bbc i only saw that the manager ready to let him go

He's signed. :)

--ss--
16.18 Reports in Dubai claim Manchester City's owner Sheikh Mansour has told friends that Kaka has agreed to join the club from AC Milan in a world-record transfer deal.

Good on him :)

Geraint
16-01-2009, 05:00 PM
he can't be very religious then. I'm not sure that God will be happy that he moved for the money.

Minstrels
16-01-2009, 05:01 PM
he can't be very religious then. I'm not sure that God will be happy that he moved for the money.
Bitterness. Never heard of a project?

--ss--
16-01-2009, 05:03 PM
He may have moved to City because he wants a challenge? He probs want to see how he can do in the English Premiership and see if he can make a differenrce to a team of normal players than one of all star players.

JackBuddy
16-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Sky Sports news says that city have denied they've signed him already.

Titch
16-01-2009, 05:06 PM
Sky Sports news says that city have denied they've signed him already.

Yeh i watching sky sports now, its all rumours!! They have said they have nearly striked a deal.

Minstrels
16-01-2009, 05:10 PM
It's PR.

Jack.Lfc
16-01-2009, 05:10 PM
Shame he's kak.

Get it?

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 05:12 PM
jack you're a comedy genius

Jack.Lfc
16-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Good luck to him and city.

thankyou immenseman

Andeeh
16-01-2009, 05:16 PM
ahh mate that joke is well bad

ecstasy
16-01-2009, 05:23 PM
he hasnt made a deal yet, its just rumours atm..

Minstrels
16-01-2009, 05:26 PM
he hasnt made a deal yet, its just rumours atm..
Umm... yes he has. It's ACs PR system so the fans don't kick off.

Jamie!
16-01-2009, 05:28 PM
Absolute mugs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Aww bless, another waste of money. You got Kaka but we have Ronaldo ;)

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 05:31 PM
He's just arrived in Manchester (ON SSN)

Browney
16-01-2009, 05:31 PM
damn. thats alottt of money. could've bought an entire lower Prem sides players for that.

Minstrels
16-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Absolute mugs! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww bless, another waste of money. You got Kaka but we have Ronaldo ;)

damn. thats alottt of money. could've bought an entire lower Prem sides players for that.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1119526/Kaka-crazy--100m-snip-compared-140m-laid-Bale-Bentley-hot-Spurs-years.html

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Bitterness. Never heard of a project?*Removed* He was happy at Milan until the middle east rich kids stamped a 100m price tag on his head. This tells me he's in it for the money :)

Goodluck to him at Pity but he won't be winning much for a while, a long while.

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator); Please do not be rude to other members.

Rarelime
16-01-2009, 05:34 PM
Good to see another quality player in the prem.

Geraint
16-01-2009, 05:35 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1119526/Kaka-crazy--100m-snip-compared-140m-laid-Bale-Bentley-hot-Spurs-years.html

they bought 28 players, you have one.

Jamie!
16-01-2009, 05:36 PM
Did you miss this bit, then?

"...have spent in excess of £141m on 28 players."

PaulMacC
16-01-2009, 05:37 PM
Waste of money they could of bought 3-4 top quality players for that amount.
Robiniho for 30m, what has he done since then?

Andys
16-01-2009, 05:38 PM
disgrace, you shouldn't be able to pay that much for any player!

Excellent2
I'm sure that a new midfield and defence for Pity wouldn't have gone a miss.

Jamie!
To be fair, he's done alright. One thing for sure though is that he won't be staying for much longer if he doesn't get a payrise to equal that of Kaka's...

PaulMacC
16-01-2009, 05:39 PM
He hasnt earned up to the 30m.
We'll see if kaka isnt bringing in 20+ goals each season the manager will be out.

sock
16-01-2009, 05:39 PM

Scored 11 in 15, impressive eh?

RyanDOT
16-01-2009, 05:40 PM
16 January
Dave Brammer [Unattached - Port Vale] Free
Lee Collins [Wolves - Port Vale] Undisclosed
Danny Griffin [Unattached - Livingston] Free
Manucho [Man Utd - Hull] Loan
Ryan Shotton [Stoke - Tranmere] Loan
Javan Vidal [Man City - Aberdeen] Loan
Manny Williams [Woking - Weston-super-Mare] Loan
David Winters [Unattached - Livingston] Free

Source from BBC Sport - Football

PaulMacC
16-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Scored 11 in 15, impressive eh?
Not really compared to Ronaldo.

Jamie!
16-01-2009, 05:43 PM
He was taking the piss. :eusa_wall

PaulMacC
16-01-2009, 05:44 PM
Oh lol :P

luce
16-01-2009, 05:49 PM
Brilliant but it will make no difference to their team :D

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 05:50 PM
both ac milan and city denying any deal has been done

sock
16-01-2009, 05:52 PM

Ronaldo won player of the year, also it was his 2nd/3rd season in premier league. Robinho has adapted quite well.

Andys
16-01-2009, 05:53 PM
FIFA really should do something about this...
100m is ALOT of money and no way should any player be sold for a price anywhere near that.

Jack.Lfc
16-01-2009, 05:54 PM

Ronaldo has scored 8 in 16

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 05:54 PM
These players are not even worth that ammount of money. Why can't they go back to paying a few grand for them if that?

Andys
16-01-2009, 05:57 PM
These players are not even worth that ammount of money. Why can't they go back to paying a few grand for them if that?
i agree, maybe a few million is alright - but never 100m.

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 05:58 PM
i agree, maybe a few million is alright - but never 100m.Too right. It's getting bloody stupid now. So because somebody can kick a ball he's worth 100m? Disgusting.

Loser
16-01-2009, 06:07 PM
It's funny seeing Man Utd fans fill their underwear.

Jack.Lfc
16-01-2009, 06:08 PM
It's funny seeing Man Utd fans fill their underwear.

Init. who do you support?

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 06:09 PM
If he has, then great. I know Kaka is a good player but i haven't really seen him play. Same with Messi.

It would be interesting watching him on MOTD.

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 06:09 PM
28 million for Veron was the best buy ever :lol: even funnier seeing ranieri buy him for chelsea after a couple of years for 14 million

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 06:14 PM
28 million for Veron was the best buy ever :lol: even funnier seeing ranieri buy him for chelsea after a couple of years for 14 million

Lmao. Veron was HORRID at united. He was the same for Chelsea too. :P

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Lmao. Veron was HORRID at united. He was the same for Chelsea too. :P

only thing i can remember from him was when united were 3-0 down half time to spurs yeaaaaars ago and they came back to win 5-3 and if i remember rightly veron scored, the 4th goal I think.

Naruto!
16-01-2009, 06:18 PM
400k a week he's meant to be payed? No wonder theres a ******* ressesion when all of these foreigners are coming over and getting that

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 06:18 PM
400k a week he's meant to be payed? No wonder theres a ******* ressesion when all of these foreigners are coming over and getting that

come to our country take our jobs :lol:

Alkaz
16-01-2009, 06:19 PM
LOL The glory hunters x

Naruto!
16-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Exactly, I mean.. jesus.. Footballers need their pay cut..

J0SH
16-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I was in a car this morning that had TVs in the head rests (I was abducted) they said Kaka denied it and he was planning on getting 200k a week, why would you decline that? He could get like a new house/car every week, idiot.

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 06:22 PM
yeah lol house every two weeks when he retired he could sell em off :D

J0SH
16-01-2009, 06:24 PM
Man City are a half decent team aswell, he could be loaded oh my God, what a fool. :P

Excellent2
News just in:

Kaka is now a property tycoon.

Immenseman
he's at home park, signing for plymouth

Excellent2
16-01-2009, 06:25 PM
he's at home park, signing for plymouthLOL! Home park is just down the road from me ;)

Geraint
16-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Kaka has signed for Arsenal...

.... on FIFA

Immenseman
16-01-2009, 06:27 PM
****hole :lol:

Clowgon
16-01-2009, 06:28 PM
only thing i can remember from him was when united were 3-0 down half time to spurs yeaaaaars ago and they came back to win 5-3 and if i remember rightly veron scored, the 4th goal I think.

Not much of a Memory. :P

Naruto!
16-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Kaka has signed for Arsenal...

.... on FIFA
You son of a ***** xD

JackBuddy
16-01-2009, 06:57 PM
bare in mind we made well over 1/2 of that money from transfers. The spending has got us 1 cup, 2 fifth place finishes and a near 4th place.

CJW93
16-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Man City :eusa_wall

Grays were about to snap him up :S

You *******

Loqo
16-01-2009, 08:39 PM
1 Man cant change a team. :) It's half way through the transfer window and they've bought 1 player. They wont be breaking into the top 4 anytime soon.

Flamedragon3
16-01-2009, 08:45 PM
He's not at City as his father is currently in tooks with City. I think £500,000 is the right price to pay a week for Kaka to play for City. I mean theres no other way to bring a player of that quality to an average team like ours...

Football has gone nuts and £100m for a single player has gone beyond the point. I suppose though we were always waiting to see who would be the first player City would buy for over £100m. Theres still Casillas, Buffon, David Villa, C. Ronaldo and more that will be probably be coming to us for these ridiculous sums.

£500,000 would actually help get rid of the recession? I mean 40% of wages goes to taxes, which is £200,000 in this case.

J0SH
16-01-2009, 08:45 PM

You *******

He declined it I heard on the news, so you're in luck. But if he doesn't accept 200k per week and the deal whatever it was, small Essex team will need to top that :P

Jack.Lfc
16-01-2009, 08:56 PM
There not in talks yet, his father is on holiday somewhere and he is flying over next week.

J0SH
16-01-2009, 08:58 PM
He needs to hold daddies hand? Aw.

Geraint
16-01-2009, 10:48 PM

You *******

gutted, mate.

oh well, there's always ronaldo, hey.

Jamie!
17-01-2009, 12:41 AM
I have come across a conversation between Man City Agent and AC Milan superstar Kaka. Unfortunately I only have the dialogue from the City end but I think it is clear for all as to the total content:

READ ON................

The City agent approached the Superstar Kaka....and ...

"Hello, is that Kaka? How do you fancy becoming the supply line to Craig Bellamy and Darius Vassell this winter?

"No, your fellow countryman doesn't like the cold and will be out until mid April - but you will play alongside Stephen Ireland"

"No, Kaka, Ireland is a person not a country"

"Yes, I fully appreciate that he is not Ronaldinho, Pirlo or even Beckham but many fans have him in their fantasy football"

"I know you are currently the richest man in Italy but we can double it!"

"Erm, well, we have had a bit of a slide recently and we are currently 15th"

"Erm, out of 20...... but Mark Hughes once won the double for our neighbours"

"Hughes"

"Ex Blackburn boss"

"Blackburn, Blackburn Rovers"

"No, Blackburn......Black.....Burn"

"HUGHES man, HUGHES!!!"

"He once scored a good goal against Spain"

"No, that's Gerry Armstrong..... anyway, are you coming or not?"

"Usually about two thirds full but if we play a big team its really rocks"

"Yes I know, but we don't even have a car park cos all the fans walk to the ground they are so local"

"Relevance? well, I suppose its all they have to brag about whether its true or not"

"Only the one to be fair but its called 'blue moon' you will love it"

"Blue"

"Yes, definitely blue, always has been"

"No, no, no, they are in Trafford"

"Yes they are, steeped in it in fact but what good is history to you my ambitious friend?"

"Erm, 1976 I think"

"It was the er, the er League cup if memory serves me right"

"Well, the plan was to get in the top 4 this season and then....."

"Yes, I realise that but....."

"Aston Villa? Whats it got to do with them?"

"Yes, I know but we have been down this history route already"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know about Nottingham Forest?"

"Yes, yes, and Leeds United also made a final but you are missing my point, this is all about the future"

"Give me strength......HUGHES!!!!"

"Yes I know he did and he was a legend there but he is a changed man"

"Forget them, they are falling apart"

"But all those trophies were won last year! They have won nothing in 2009"

"I have told you.... 1976!!!!"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know that Virginia Wade has won Wimbledon since then?"

"Yes she probably is in her 60's"

"I don't know, probably about 10 league titles, 2 European cups and countless domestic cups what has that got to do with it?"

"76,000 why?"

"Yes, every game, even minor cups I suppose, but where is this getting us?"

"Yes, the league cup is considered a minor cup over here why?"

"I know, I know, I know, ok perhaps they won the FA Cup in 1970 or something does it really matter?"

"Look, Kaka, we will treble whatever you are on now, buy you a mansion in Alderley Edge and give you a helicopter for your front lawn....are you joining us?"

"NO!, its owned by the council - what has the ground got to do with anything"

"Well, officially its the city of Manchester stadium but most people call it Eastlands"

"EAST!, not Waste"

"You will be adored there"

"No, not there, here I meant"

"No, that's Old Trafford, I meant adored here at Waste....erm, Eastlands"

"Anderson??? what does he know?"

"Ok I hear what you say, but other than Pride, Ambition, Achievement, History, Passion and a large car park - what can they offer you?"

"What do you mean no credit left in your phone.....I phoned you"

"Hello, Mr Kaka,...... Mr Kaka are you there?............................YOU RED *REMOVED*!!!!!"

Edited by Myke (Forum Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

Minstrels
17-01-2009, 10:08 AM
With United desperate to protect their longstanding monopoly on paying over the odds for the best football talent, Alex Ferguson phones the Brazilian Ace Kaka:
......Hello is that Kaka?
......It is, good....right then laddie, I’ll pick you up at the airport.
......What?...Oh yes I bloody will !
......I think you’ll find people do exactly what I tell them to.. just ask any Premiership referee.
......I’m Sir Alex Ferguson, the best Manager of the best club in the World.
......Sour? no I’m a Sir !
......Of course we can afford you.. my uncle Malcolm hikes ticket prices every year.
......Yes the ground’s always full, we direct-debit the fans…yes, even if they don’t want to come to the game !
......So? a few of them ran off to Hyde......they’ll soon be back...because their FC is not famous anymore...Most already came back at the end of last season. Anyway, it doesn’t matter cos there’s plenty more suckers we can take the mickey out of.....ManU are massive, we have 750 million fans and Old Trafford will always be full of glory hunters…...Oh yes it will !
......No, I don’t know much about what happened in English football before the 1990s.
......We are the best in the World…SSN says so, every hour of every day.
......No, that wasn’t a training session you saw in the Manchester Evening News, that was our world famous Fans group the Red Army-MIB, when they were in Stoke.
......What? no, not a former player called Stokes, Stoke the place….anyway if my son wasn’t his agent how do you expect me to know about a footballer called Bobby Stokes? .
......I don’t think so, there’s no way anyone scored the winning goal for a Second Division club in an FA cup final against massive ManU…...have you been at my whiskey?
......What? what’s that about United fans?.....well they are the most passionate and proud in football; they were obviously teaching those Stoke wheely bins about respect.
......What? I don’t know, I didn’t see it……. but I can tell you the wheely bins were definitely the ones to blame....... they were obviously goading our fans.
......I DO know the meaning of the word RESPECT……….. it’s what the English FA and Premier League have to show me and Gilly when we choose the fixtures.
......Kaka, Kaka, are you still there?
......Yes, yes, good........ let’s talk about winning trophies, after all who supports a team that doesn’t win trophies?
......Please don’t mention Man City again.
......What do you mean “Impeccable” ?……….are you talking about Ronaldo’s sense of balance?...Forget him, I want you as his replacement.
......Because he wants to go and play for a better club, one that contributes plenty to their local community…….No, not Real Manchester, Real Madrid !
......Forget Man City!……i’m telling you United are massive, the most mega store massive in the World.
......What?....5 times?....no that’s Liverpool.
......No no no ! ....United are the best club in the World with the best players.
.....Torres? …. er, no he doesn’t....
.....Gerrard? …er no he doesn’t...
.....er, yes that’s Liverpool…again !...
.....33 miles from Manchester.
......Ok ok !.. but they are Scousers and nobody likes Scousers, well except for Rooney because he’s the white Pele and would die for ManU.
......What ?!....no it’s YOU who’s being STUPID ! .....do you really think City will ever win anything ?
......Oh no they won’t ! they won’t, they won’t, they can’t !
......Yes money does buy success……ok you’re right, yes I should know that more than anyone.
......Of course United have still got loads of money, I’m still siphoning plenty err I mean spending it on the very best players, just like Berbatov….oh, er..
......No No No ! that can’t be true……..£800 million in debt……never !
......What ?? City can’t have £15 Billion !!! ...they’ll be the ones able to buy the best players now...arrrggghhhhhhh!!!!!
......Ok ok ok….I’ll stop shouting and will talk slowly and….yes ok in English…but only if you stop going on about City, they’re a little club and they don’t matter !
......Yes I know United fans are always making things up about City, but United fans don’t matter either. Errrr….no, I mean yes, er….of course, er….. I didn’t mean to say….Listen, you’d better not tell anyone I said that or Red Issue will “mob up”, they’ll be circulating song sheets and will behave just like Scousers….. they’ll be doing my house, happy slapping my wheely bins, lying in the drive with their hoodies on and doing that wumming they always brag about.
......Er…I’m not sure what wumming is… I think it’s what wee Lads do when they haven’t got a girlfriend.
......Anyway KK listen, there’s an official ManU script I have to use, so.......I think you’ll find what I really said just now was: United fans are the coolest of the cool; everybody is jealous of ManU Fans and everyonewants to be just like them.
......Hey, hey, what are you laughing at ?....I said why are you laughing ??
......What?..aye, ok you’re right… I’m talking ********, but that’s what most Reds do !
......Humour, no that’s City fans….No No No!…I Sir Alex Ferguson, I am NOT a City fan! .......So what if I just made you laugh !
......United are nothing like City.......United and their Fans take THEMSELVES very seriously…….ALL the time !
......Ok, ok….it’s true…nobody likes United or their fans much, but that’s only because so many of them are arrogant loud mouths who don’t really know much about football and have tantrums when they don’t get their own way.
......What ?!....what do you mean that’s just like me ?
......Hello, hello,………are you still there ?……….please Mr Kaka, please… please don’t go....to City.

Bun
17-01-2009, 10:14 AM
I have come across a conversation between Man City Agent and AC Milan superstar Kaka. Unfortunately I only have the dialogue from the City end but I think it is clear for all as to the total content:

READ ON................

The City agent approached the Superstar Kaka....and ...

"Hello, is that Kaka? How do you fancy becoming the supply line to Craig Bellamy and Darius Vassell this winter?

"No, your fellow countryman doesn't like the cold and will be out until mid April - but you will play alongside Stephen Ireland"

"No, Kaka, Ireland is a person not a country"

"Yes, I fully appreciate that he is not Ronaldinho, Pirlo or even Beckham but many fans have him in their fantasy football"

"I know you are currently the richest man in Italy but we can double it!"

"Erm, well, we have had a bit of a slide recently and we are currently 15th"

"Erm, out of 20...... but Mark Hughes once won the double for our neighbours"

"Hughes"

"Ex Blackburn boss"

"Blackburn, Blackburn Rovers"

"No, Blackburn......Black.....Burn"

"HUGHES man, HUGHES!!!"

"He once scored a good goal against Spain"

"No, that's Gerry Armstrong..... anyway, are you coming or not?"

"Usually about two thirds full but if we play a big team its really rocks"

"Yes I know, but we don't even have a car park cos all the fans walk to the ground they are so local"

"Relevance? well, I suppose its all they have to brag about whether its true or not"

"Only the one to be fair but its called 'blue moon' you will love it"

"Blue"

"Yes, definitely blue, always has been"

"No, no, no, they are in Trafford"

"Yes they are, steeped in it in fact but what good is history to you my ambitious friend?"

"Erm, 1976 I think"

"It was the er, the er League cup if memory serves me right"

"Well, the plan was to get in the top 4 this season and then....."

"Yes, I realise that but....."

"Aston Villa? Whats it got to do with them?"

"Yes, I know but we have been down this history route already"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know about Nottingham Forest?"

"Yes, yes, and Leeds United also made a final but you are missing my point, this is all about the future"

"Give me strength......HUGHES!!!!"

"Yes I know he did and he was a legend there but he is a changed man"

"Forget them, they are falling apart"

"But all those trophies were won last year! They have won nothing in 2009"

"I have told you.... 1976!!!!"

"How the heck does a Brazilian playing in Italy know that Virginia Wade has won Wimbledon since then?"

"Yes she probably is in her 60's"

"I don't know, probably about 10 league titles, 2 European cups and countless domestic cups what has that got to do with it?"

"76,000 why?"

"Yes, every game, even minor cups I suppose, but where is this getting us?"

"Yes, the league cup is considered a minor cup over here why?"

"I know, I know, I know, ok perhaps they won the FA Cup in 1970 or something does it really matter?"

"Look, Kaka, we will treble whatever you are on now, buy you a mansion in Alderley Edge and give you a helicopter for your front lawn....are you joining us?"

"NO!, its owned by the council - what has the ground got to do with anything"

"Well, officially its the city of Manchester stadium but most people call it Eastlands"

"EAST!, not Waste"

"You will be adored there"

"No, not there, here I meant"

"No, that's Old Trafford, I meant adored here at Waste....erm, Eastlands"

"Anderson??? what does he know?"

"Ok I hear what you say, but other than Pride, Ambition, Achievement, History, Passion and a large car park - what can they offer you?"

"What do you mean no credit left in your phone.....I phoned you"

"Hello, Mr Kaka,...... Mr Kaka are you there?............................YOU RED *removed*"
okay i lol'd.

ecstasy
17-01-2009, 12:20 PM
its ridiculous. £30m is the going rate for a top player.
£100m is just stupid. fifa should come in and do something about it.

stupidben
17-01-2009, 12:41 PM
He hasnt signed? LOL

Excellent2
17-01-2009, 01:53 PM
This thread is just stupid. It's just Minstrels having an ****** because he saw something in the sun.

Immenseman
17-01-2009, 02:08 PM
If City lose today Kaka will surely think "**** this"

Technologic
17-01-2009, 02:48 PM
you put a sugar cube in a pile of crap, it's still a pile of crap.

Loser
17-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Actually its a pile of crap with a sugar cube in.

Captain
17-01-2009, 03:37 PM
... right

Disaronno
17-01-2009, 09:57 PM
Im not sure if anyone has posted but - http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_4807293,00.html

--ss--
18-01-2009, 01:45 PM
All the money's going to be comming from a foreigner in the first place though.

Excellent2
18-01-2009, 02:05 PM
He feels forced into going.

e5
18-01-2009, 02:06 PM
Has he actually been signed?

ecstasy
18-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Has he actually been signed?

dont think so..

Immenseman
18-01-2009, 05:30 PM
some say the deal has been done but his dad (who is his agent) isn't going to italy until monday, i'm sure he's spoken about it via the phone but I imagine he'll sit down with Kaka and think about it.

luce
18-01-2009, 05:53 PM
he's said he would rather play for united then city. Also CFC want his buddy Robihno

Immenseman
18-01-2009, 05:56 PM
I think most players would prefer to pay for United than City, United can't give the same transfer fees or wages though.

Loser
18-01-2009, 07:13 PM
All the money's going to be comming from a foreigner in the first place though.

And he will be living in the UK most of the time, and spending money in the UK.

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 07:16 PM
he's said he would rather play for united then city. Also CFC want his buddy Robihno
http://18yards.wordpress.com/2007/10/12/kaka-off-to-england-and-world-player-of-the-year/
Check the date. :rolleyes:

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.milannews.it/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmilannews.it%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsaf ari%26rls%3Den-us

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/jungneil/cookandguest.jpg

Jamie!
18-01-2009, 10:31 PM
This thread is just stupid. It's just Minstrels having an ****** because he saw something in the sun.
Don't say that, he gets his info from City messageboards his source!

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Don't say that, he gets his info from City messageboards his source!
Yawn. :rolleyes_

Jamie!
18-01-2009, 10:36 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Going to go look for the thread with proof now? I think you should before you look like a fool.

Jamie!
18-01-2009, 10:49 PM
If you want me to.

Jamie!
18-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Just for Minstrels...

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=523009&highlight=city

With hugs and kisses xxx

Edited by Wayne (Forum Super Moderator) Please don't double post.

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 10:54 PM
If you want me to.

Go on then, don't add any more idiotic comments containing just some laughing faces until you've found the thread in question. It's from last season. Go fetch.

Jamie!
18-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Go on then, don't add any more idiotic comments containing just some laughing faces until you've found the thread in question. It's from last season. Go fetch.
Bit too slow tonight, aren't you?

Oops, I nearly forgot...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 10:57 PM
Bit too slow tonight, aren't you?
Now go find the post stating the deal was off and has been since we played Hull away. :)

Then find the Benjani thread. Then the player from Spain and England thread.

Jamie!
18-01-2009, 11:03 PM
I think we've all seen what we needed to, mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Night night.

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 11:04 PM
I think we've all seen what we needed to, mate. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh so you don't get the evidence backing my side up?

Void of your shot then mate. If you wont gain evidence for both sides you don't have a case.

mangle
18-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Just for Minstrels...

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=523009&highlight=city

With hugs and kisses xxx
LOL

Worst 100 quid he ever lost.

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 11:07 PM
LOL

Worst 100 quid he ever lost.
o wel. making some more in summer.

Rarelime
19-01-2009, 11:41 AM
http://z.about.com/d/worldsoccer/1/0/C/3/-/-/craig-bellamy.jpg

Immenseman
19-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Bellamy is just the same :lol:

sock
19-01-2009, 03:30 PM
Doubt Kaka will sign, Man city seem to be making replacements for Kaka with De Jong expected to join city.

JackBuddy
19-01-2009, 04:04 PM
How do you think Ireland will fit into all this? Would be a shame if he doesn't get any more games.

Brody
19-01-2009, 04:14 PM
man citys signings seem to be not thought through fair enough kaka but why would u sign bellamy if u can obviously afford better players bellamy is just an average player imo

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Doubt Kaka will sign, Man city seem to be making replacements for Kaka with De Jong expected to join city.
Dejong would be a DM and Kaka a AM, RM, CM or even ST. :eusa_whis

How do you think Ireland will fit into all this? Would be a shame if he doesn't get any more games.

Hart
Zab Richards Kompany Bridge
De Jong
SWP Ireland Kaka Robinho
Bellamy/Elano

man citys signings seem to be not thought through fair enough kaka but why would u sign bellamy if u can obviously afford better players bellamy is just an average player imo
Hughes wants a fair balance. Class and grafters.

efq
19-01-2009, 05:03 PM
Kaka hasn't gone. Skynews confirmed.

5000 Milan supporters are protesting outside the stadium about Kaka's talks about leaving. Italian Priminister is now involved with the deal for some reason. (Money Economic Stupidity I think)

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 05:05 PM
Kaka hasn't gone. Skynews confirmed.

5000 Milan supporters are protesting outside the stadium about Kaka's talks about leaving. Italian Priminister is now involved with the deal for some reason. (Money Economic Stupidity I think)
Sky Sports the one which have the black guy on every Friday morning who call City pity and said he is in the know that Robinho wouldn't sign?

Yeh that's the one ain't it..?

efq
19-01-2009, 05:18 PM
KAKA ISN'T GONE.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/579/ac-milan/2009/01/19/1068028/galliani-and-berlusconi-meeting-over-kaka-milan-fans-continue-to

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 05:20 PM
KAKA ISN'T GONE.

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/579/ac-milan/2009/01/19/1068028/galliani-and-berlusconi-meeting-over-kaka-milan-fans-continue-to
Yawn. Goal.com? The same site reporting Ronaldo signed for Real Madrid? Yah...

efq
19-01-2009, 05:23 PM
GO TO THEIR SITE.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acmilan.com%2FricercaNews.aspx&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it|en|

http://www.acmilan.com/ricercaNews.aspx

KAKA HASN'T DECIDED.

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 05:24 PM
GO TO THEIR SITE.

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acmilan.com%2FricercaNews.aspx&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it|en| (http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.acmilan.com%2FricercaNews.aspx&sl=it&tl=en&history_state0=it%7Cen%7C)

http://www.acmilan.com/ricercaNews.aspx

KAKA HASN'T DECIDED.
At which point would AC go "Yeh guess what Forzas? He's gone. Yeah. Lol at you."? I think they'd be shot mate. Let the PR machine run for a few more days.

efq
19-01-2009, 05:26 PM
At which point would AC go "Yeh guess what Forzas? He's gone. Yeah. Lol at you."? I think they'd be shot mate. Let the PR machine run for a few more days.
They have to think about other things than football at the moment.
It is causing protests across the world about the amount of money being spent, the Italian Priminister is now involved in the transfer due to the price of the transfer IF IT TAKES PLACE.

God, you won't believe anything anyone tells you.

Loser
19-01-2009, 05:26 PM
I think Minstrels should stop backtracking before he falls over. Kaka hasn't signed.

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 05:27 PM
They have to think about other things than football at the moment.
It is causing protests across the world about the amount of money being spent, the Italian Priminister is now involved in the transfer due to the price of the transfer IF IT TAKES PLACE.

God, you won't believe anything anyone tells you.
I believe what people tell me. Just not 11-19 year olds from HxF or red top papers.

efq
19-01-2009, 05:29 PM
Right, go read www.MCFC.co.uk or AC Milans site.

It tells you both that he isn't signed, just shows that if your over 19 years old, you don't know much about the real world of football.

Wootzeh
19-01-2009, 05:31 PM
the Italian Priminister is now involved in the transfer due to the price of the transfer IF IT TAKES PLACE.
he owns the club

efq
19-01-2009, 05:33 PM
he owns the club
But his part now is because of the money problems it is causing world wide and the poor reputation football is getting form this 1 transfer.

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Right, go read www.MCFC.co.uk (http://www.MCFC.co.uk) or AC Milans site.

It tells you both that he isn't signed, just shows that if your over 19 years old, you don't know much about the real world of football.
PR manchines in gear mate.

And I'm 15. Other members in here are older and post dire ****.

sock
19-01-2009, 06:27 PM
I believe what people tell me. Just not 11-19 year olds from HxF or red top papers.

what about 10 year olds?

Immenseman
19-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Kaka just signed for Madrid 67 million.

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 07:06 PM
Kaka just signed for Madrid 67 million.
lol no. ;)

Excellent2
19-01-2009, 07:09 PM
lol no. ;)I'm sure he'd rather be at madrid than city lol..

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Initial thread closed at 08:10PM. Reason being the deal was terminated.

Confirmation via the club was released at 10:10PM.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid={DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6625476&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=&frommonth=11&fromyear=2008&tomonth=1&toyear=2009 (http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid=%7BDBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80%7D&newsid=6625476&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=&frommonth=11&fromyear=2008&tomonth=1&toyear=2009)

Thread opened at 10:23PM.
Thread closed at 10:25PM.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!