PDA

View Full Version : Original writing [STORY]

Shcl
16-01-2009, 09:22 PM
So in our english class atm we have to do about original writing, we can write about anything we like but it has to be descriptive and use imagination. I've decided to do mine like diary entrys, theres 2 people and there in love but the girls best friend fancys the guy so its all so so so complicated! Anyway heres my start, thoughts pleasehttp://www.hffmforum.co.uk/images/smilies/Normal/6674.gif :

1) Samantha:
Theres always something on your mind. Something, Someone, Some kind of being. This thing could be a treasured posession, a friend, a moment you shared with someone. And just for a split second you blank out everyone in this world, you get lost in your thoughts of this thing, this person, this moment. And just sometimes this is where I want to be forever, lost in a dream world, lost in time.

2) Mark:
This is how things are, living in a hidden haze of desire, longing for the one you love, this ache your heart has for them. Every waking moment spent thinking of them, just aimlessly wondering what there doing, how they are.. just wondering. Its funny how you can care about someone you know so little about, but I guess thats just one of the mysterys of love.

3) Samantha:
The sun rose again, just like any other school day. Its fierce yellow rays pierced my eyes as they crept through my window. As usual I got washed, dressed and had cereal for breakfast. Every morning was the same as the last, I'd go downstairs make a cup of tea, milk my cereal, while my brother Loui would scream about which cereal mother was going to feed him.

So basically the beginning is like setting the scene, of how there in love and all that and then the 3rd entry is how it all started and how the day began etc.. If you dont understand the way I set it out then um I'm sorry LOL.

Favourtism
16-01-2009, 11:15 PM
I get it :p

That's good so far! How long do you think it will be if/when finished? What about including a 3rd entry for the best freind :D

Shcl
17-01-2009, 02:52 PM
I dont know, cus I have to hand in a draft like next week, shouldnt be too long like 3/4 days? Depends on how lazy I feel.

leah
18-01-2009, 12:40 PM
good idea shel :D

Galactica
24-01-2009, 03:33 AM
Thats bad for original writing. I wrote about my own fantasy world. ;)

CJW93
24-01-2009, 10:57 AM
I started english c/w at the beginning of last year. We had to do 5 pieces. I haven't even started one of them. and it had to be in in November. might do it now :s

drama
24-01-2009, 11:19 AM
I dd 3 pages of **** and got a C.

My friend did 3/4 of a page about an Assasin and got an A*, aha

Melsia
24-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Mine was awful and totally unoriginal and I still managed to get an A =]

Yours is a really good idea, I hope it comes out all right when you write it on paper!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!