PDA

View Full Version : Kaka: I love Man Utd and Arsenal

Clowgon
17-01-2009, 08:56 AM
KAKA has already issued a snub to Manchester City — by revealing he prefers rivals United and Arsenal!

Milan’s Brazilian star reckons Premier League sides are too predictable apart from United and the Gunners, who are the most “agile” in England.

He said: “Arsenal and Manchester United are different from the other English teams. They play a bit more and are more open.

"They are different from the typical English teams who have a tall striker and hold on to the ball.

“That’s more typical of Liverpool and Chelsea, who are very tactical sides — more English.

“Man United and Arsenal are more agile. They let other teams play and they play, too.”

Kaka, 26, admits his dad, Bosco Leite, plays the key role in deciding his career plans as his agent and most trusted advisor.

The superstar added: “He has helped me with all my professional decisions and has always given me good advice.

"Obviously, my wife and my mum are always at my side, and there are friends, players and coaches.

“I listen to them all. If the advice is good, I take it on board. If it’s not, I put it to the side.”

Ahahaha. Come on United make a bid!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2141387.ece

Minstrels
17-01-2009, 10:08 AM
Yawn. From two years ago. We've got him, media are trying to put a dent in it. You can't afford anyway.

It's over and done mate. :rolleyes:

Titch
17-01-2009, 11:59 AM
Yawn. From two years ago. We've got him, media are trying to put a dent in it. You can't afford anyway.

It's over and done mate. :rolleyes:

Your such a cocky git, you havnt "Got him" untill a contract is signed, we learnt this from berbitov (Spelling?) this season. If the deal falls through and you dont get him i hope i am the first to rub it ur ur big-headed face.

JackBuddy
17-01-2009, 02:48 PM
The Sun...

was that post even worth reading?

Jack.Lfc
17-01-2009, 03:28 PM
If your going back years, im sure i could find you the atricle titled : ronaldo; come and get me Liverpool. It was in the Liverpool Echo aswell thats never lies.

Loser
17-01-2009, 03:30 PM
:lol: "I love Man Utd and Arsenal"? I saw that quoute 0 times in that. More ******** from The Sun.

--ss--
17-01-2009, 03:35 PM
Face it, onyl good thing The Sun is good for is Page 3.

Flamedragon3
17-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Hm, where did you get the quote 'I love Man Utd and Arsenal'?

He just said they have a more open game thats it and that they play differently. City haven't got Kaka yet Minstrels because Hughes said after the match that were still discusing terms with him, which could take a while as he is one of the worlds greatest players and there will have to be a lot of serious terms for him to want to join our club.

There will probably be some terms like if City don't get in the Champions League within the next two years, he will get to go back to AC Milan for £50m.

brandon
17-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Kaka: I want to join Accrington Stanley

Kaka said, "I respect Accrington Stanley, they are such a historic club"

Excellent2
17-01-2009, 07:33 PM
Although I'd love this to be true and to date, find a reliable source next time. And shutup Minstrels you big tart. The deal isn't done until his name is on the contract.

Clowgon
17-01-2009, 07:51 PM
Although I'd love this to be true and to date, find a reliable source next time. And shutup Minstrels you big tart. The deal isn't done until his name is on the contract.

Will do. I suppose not every story in the papers are 100 percent true or accurate

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!