PDA

View Full Version : Today's Action..

JackBuddy
17-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Villa are officially the luckiest team in the league, I swear.

Today for example; penalty outside the area, Milner handles the ball and scores.

Villa seem to be the team that always scores penalties, deflected goals or goals against the run of play!

Am I the only one?

Oh and Dan, you thought SPURS were bad for losing 2-1 to West Brom :P

Wootzeh
17-01-2009, 05:00 PM
****** ********, chelsea won 2-1 :@ no idea where they got 4minutes extra time from.
gutted.

Immenseman
17-01-2009, 05:19 PM
united top first time this season

MeRkAgE
17-01-2009, 05:23 PM
united top first time this season

shows how crap they are.

Immenseman
17-01-2009, 05:31 PM
shows how crap they are.

just caught up on their games in hand ;) being the best club in the world they have a lot of games to play :lol:

Cisse9
17-01-2009, 05:45 PM
the 'penalty' was outside of the box.

Andys
17-01-2009, 05:59 PM
disgraceful refereeing.

brandon
17-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Won 4-0 mwahahah

Clowgon
17-01-2009, 06:18 PM
just caught up on their games in hand ;) being the best club in the world they have a lot of games to play :lol:

AGREED!

--ss--
17-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Nasriiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

2 - 1 To Arsenal :)

Bendtner!!!!!!
3 - 1 :D:D:D

RyanDOT
17-01-2009, 07:20 PM
disgraceful refereeing.

Sorry boss!
HAHAHAHHAHAH!

Jamie!
17-01-2009, 07:54 PM
Won 3-2 against MK Mongs, we were 2-0 down at half-time too. :lol:

Referee was an absolute ****, worked to our advantage though as it got the crowd behind the lads and very boistrous, can't remember an atmosphere like it at BP for a long time.

If there was one team I wanted us to win this season, it was them. Absolute scum...

Jordie
17-01-2009, 08:08 PM
beaten by darlo 5-1 at their amazing arena filled up with a massive 3,000 fans. 500 of them being luton. Manager apologized to supporters for shambolic defending which saw us manage to concede 3 in 6 minutes.
4-0 down at half time. Martin got one back for us. was unbeaten in 8 and then we get a result like that! i think we willl be relegated but never say never i suppose!

Grainger@CUFC
17-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Won 3-2 against MK Mongs, we were 2-0 down at half-time too. :lol:

Referee was an absolute ****, worked to our advantage though as it got the crowd behind the lads and very boistrous, can't remember an atmosphere like it at BP for a long time.

If there was one team I wanted us to win this season, it was them. Absolute scum...

Quality game mate, thought the referee was going to ruin it and at half time it looked like there was no way back - our defending was awful in the first half. Gueret handled outside of the area twice and we got nothing for it, as well as the penalty we should have had right on full time.
Chanting at the franchise fans was also something good to come out of it.

Jordie
17-01-2009, 08:13 PM
Anyone who beats the mk mongs deserves to be knighted.

Excellent2
17-01-2009, 08:22 PM
shows how crap they are.Right so because we've had more games than any other team means we're crap? Stop being so narrow minded.

luce
17-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Good weekend for us :D

Bun
17-01-2009, 09:46 PM
beaten by darlo 5-1 at their amazing arena filled up with a massive 3,000 fans. 500 of them being luton. Manager apologized to supporters for shambolic defending which saw us manage to concede 3 in 6 minutes.
4-0 down at half time. Martin got one back for us. was unbeaten in 8 and then we get a result like that! i think we willl be relegated but never say never i suppose!
twas 4-1 at half time.

and OHMYGOD, how patheticly awful and lame :l. it's a ******* disgrace. good thing our next league game is chelsea away! :eusa_danc

Andeeh
17-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Liverpool dont play till monday against everton :)

and brighton lost 2 - 0 to leeds

Geraint
17-01-2009, 11:41 PM
Birmingham 1-1 Cardiff

Yet again, we throw it away in injury time. Absolutely gutting. They were never going to score but Steve McFAIL decides he'll head the ball to Lee Bowyer. Anywhere else and we would have won. I've never been so gutted at drawing a football match.

Loving their fans, I have a load of moments that I laugh at, especially the chavs outside who legged it. :lol: They still make me laugh now.

Jordie
18-01-2009, 12:18 AM
twas 4-1 at half time.

and OHMYGOD, how patheticly awful and lame :l. it's a ******* disgrace. good thing our next league game is chelsea away! :eusa_danc

yeah sorry i only glanced over the match report before posting on here.
i couldnt make the game today because of work:(

Malachy
18-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Bristol City 2-2 Wolves.
The game was on SS, can't believe how bad the wind was and then to top it off it started raining. Anyway, we took the lead on the stroke of half time through one of the most poaching goals I've ever since. Kightly swung a ball in and the ball went over the keepers head (thanks wind), even though he got a hand to it. The ball was on it's way in and there was a City defender chasing back and Collins just tapped it in with his head from about half a yard to give us the lead. We doubled our lead when a poor clearance from the City keeper lead to Kightly chesting it down and playing a neat ball into Matt Jarvis who slotted home for 2-0. Didn't take long for home side to get back in it, bloody Dele Adebola with the goal. Hennessey shouldn't of been beaten at the near post like that. Then with 5 minutes to go, in true Wolves fashion, we conceded. Dele Adebola shrugged off Collins and played a ball into Maynard who just had to tap it into an empty(ish) net. So two valubale points dropped, but thanks to the Welsh who did us a favour against Reading and Birmingham, we're 5 points clear of Reading and 7 clear of Birmingham. But if the Blues win their game in hand then they'll go to within 4 points of us. 4 league games without a win now - we're going to have to start picking up results if we want to stay top and get to the promise land.

Minstrels
18-01-2009, 10:31 AM
Beat Wigan 1:0, good atmosphere.

JackBuddy
18-01-2009, 06:16 PM
:@

Cracking game of football for neutrals but how the hell did Spurs not win that!? :@

Bent appears to have lost all confidence once again too!

Rarelime
18-01-2009, 06:20 PM

Cracking game of football for neutrals but how the hell did Spurs not win that!? :@

Gareth Bale jinx.

JackBuddy
18-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Gareth Bale jinx.
He is so dissapointing. He was our best player last season until he was injured. Since he has returned he has become very inconsistent and a liability to be honest. He used to be so good at whipping in a pin-point cross and running past other players. To think he was our top goal scorer at christmas last season!

Bun
19-01-2009, 04:45 PM

:badgrin:

JackBuddy
19-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Villa are officially the luckiest team in the league, I swear.

Today for example; penalty outside the area, Milner handles the ball and scores.

Villa seem to be the team that always scores penalties, deflected goals or goals against the run of play!

Am I the only one?

Oh and Dan, you thought SPURS were bad for losing 2-1 to West Brom :P

:badgrin:

Browney
19-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Beat Wigan 1:0, good atmosphere.

cant stop watching the sig.

Andys
19-01-2009, 08:28 PM
cant stop watching the sig.
same haha

Soy
19-01-2009, 09:00 PM
DARREN BENT *********RF*R DFRMmRD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!