PDA

View Full Version : Aston Villa

Cisse9
17-01-2009, 05:31 PM
There luck will soon run out and will soon slip up to finish 6th, (never mind 4th!)

Jammy *****. :eusa_wall

Andys
17-01-2009, 05:54 PM
I can't agree more the refereeing was DIABOLICAL!!!!!!
Penalty outside of the box, Milner's goal was handball.
Loads of missed handballs and fouls.

it was an absolute disgrace how a man like that can referee in "the best league in the world."

Cisse9
17-01-2009, 06:12 PM
I can't agree more the refereeing was DIABOLICAL!!!!!!
Penalty outside of the box, Milner's goal was handball.
Loads of missed handballs and fouls.

it was an absolute disgrace how a man like that can referee in "the best league in the world."

Mike Dean was the ref.

I would sell Jones for 8million + Darren Bent, Jones looked uninterested today and just dosen't win any headers anymore.

He's on a complete diffrent league Jones to the likes of Drogba, and adebayor.

Andys
17-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Jones has been rubbish latley, it's obvious he doesn't want to play for sunderland - flog him.
and Paul McShane OH DEAR GOD DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HIM

Jordie
17-01-2009, 07:37 PM
I hope they do get 4th.
be nice to see someone break into the 'top 4' instead of seeing the same teams in the champions league positions every season.

Andys
17-01-2009, 07:56 PM
I hope they do get 4th.
be nice to see someone break into the 'top 4' instead of seeing the same teams in the champions league positions every season.
i'd rather have the same top 4 than cheats.

Jordie
17-01-2009, 08:00 PM
i havent seen the incident but one incident doesnt make them cheats. every club this season in every league will have a decision that works for them but isnt correct. Villa are a really good side this season and deserve to be there over one of the usuals.

Andys
17-01-2009, 08:03 PM
oh, trust me it was more than one incident.

JackBuddy
17-01-2009, 08:12 PM
They are the luckiest team, don't get me wrong they do play some good football, but half of the games they win they are undeserving winners.

Milner's deflected goal against West Ham was a prime example.

Jibbish
17-01-2009, 10:22 PM
lalallalalalala lala
Villa for 3rd place lmao! :)

EverSteve
17-01-2009, 10:47 PM
lol at that first goal, no head in that plain handball. Red card maybe a bit harsh though.

Andys
17-01-2009, 10:55 PM
******* cheating scum.
alan shearer what a ****** black and white ******* of course you would agree with the ref's descisions.

digrace, sacked in the morning please.

luce
17-01-2009, 11:00 PM
Aston Villa will finish second to united :D

Cisse9
17-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Aston Villa will finish second to united :D

shhh.

lol at alan shearer

'McShane fouled outside the area but the foul continued into the area so the referee made the right choice'

How the hell does that work???????? If the foul started outside the area then its a free kick?

Geraint
17-01-2009, 11:45 PM
sending off :lol:

e5
18-01-2009, 02:05 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

We will finish 4th ..........

Ohirian
18-01-2009, 02:08 PM
:D:D:D:D:D

We will finish 4th ..........

How much do you want to bet?

Andeeh
18-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Aston Villa will finish second then united :D

Fixed it up for you. man u wont win the league.

Jibbish
18-01-2009, 03:31 PM
How much do you want to bet?
Nah villa for 3rd :)

Loser
18-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Did you close your eyes when Chimbonda tripped Milner up?

Captain
18-01-2009, 08:34 PM
They're not the luckiest team. Liverpool are the luckiest, without all the luck they get they wouldnt be anywhere close to the position theyre in right now.

I think you mackems just cant take a defeat. Once you support the Boro, you'll learn how to do so :(

Andys
18-01-2009, 08:43 PM
They're not the luckiest team. Liverpool are the luckiest, without all the luck they get they wouldnt be anywhere close to the position theyre in right now.

I think you mackems just cant take a defeat. Once you support the Boro, you'll learn how to do so :(
yeah we just can't handle getting beat....
did you even watch it on motd? :rolleyes:

Skajo
18-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I was at the game and the result is about right. Class is shown when you have so few chances and still win a game. Sunderland's defence was shaky and every time Villa countered they ending up in a goal-scoring change. Man of the match for me was Diouf. Yes, the referee was terrible but it was either Milner scored or penalty to Villa and Pascal sent off. You choose.

Andys
18-01-2009, 08:51 PM
we fell apart when milner's goal went in because collins and nosworth both got injured so we had to bring bardsley and ******* sugar puff on

Cisse9
18-01-2009, 10:08 PM

Trust me its happened alot of times, and it's been costing us alot of points. have you ever noticed how they never give penalties at Old trafford against United?

I was at the game and the result is about right. Class is shown when you have so few chances and still win a game. Sunderland's defence was shaky and every time Villa countered they ending up in a goal-scoring change. Man of the match for me was Diouf. Yes, the referee was terrible but it was either Milner scored or penalty to Villa and Pascal sent off. You choose.

No class was shown apart from that break from Villa, nothing wrong with the first goal, The penalty incident was a joke,

also other incidents happened which if it was Man Utd at OT they would of got these decisions:

Backpass to Friedel?
Handball in the 1ST Half?
Handball in the 2nd half?
Penalty incident outside the box?
Handball goal?

Andys
18-01-2009, 10:10 PM
yeah actually i just remembered the passback to friedel what was that all about how comes we didn't get anything :S
worst ref i've seen tbh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!