PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool v Everton

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 06:18 PM
Does anyone have a good quality live stream ready for 8PM tonight? I can't be arsed going down the pub to watch it. :P

Also, who do you think will win? Alonso is going to be playing I think, and Fellani has been suspended for this game, but Everton have had a good run of games lately. Both teams will definetly want to go in there and win it, and whoever wins will definetly have confidence for the game on Saturday (another Everton v Liverpool match! :D)

I'm sorta torn, I don't want Liverpool to win because I support Everton but I dont want Manchester United to get a steady lead in the premier league either! Fingers crossed though, it'll be a great match. ;D

Andeeh
19-01-2009, 06:21 PM
Torres starts which is great news :) arbeloa and alonso back to i reckon we might get 2 - 0

Immenseman
19-01-2009, 06:27 PM
come on you blueeeeeeees

Jack.Lfc
19-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Torres starts which is great news :) arbeloa and alonso back to i reckon we might get 2 - 0

were did u hear this?

Im off the match in 30 mins :D

Brody
19-01-2009, 06:30 PM
1-1 or 2-1 to liverpool i recon

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 06:31 PM
were did u hear this?

Im off the match in 30 mins :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/7815678.stm

You sod, I'd love to go watch it at Anfield. :(:(

Jack.Lfc
19-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Declard themselves fit ;( Torres declared himself fit to play stoke but he didnt, woudnt suprise me if keane started with torres on the bench. Ill get some pic's for you:)

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 06:34 PM
Declard themselves fit ;( Torres declared himself fit to play stoke but he didnt, woudnt suprise me if keane started with torres on the bench. Ill get some pic's for you:)

Thanks babe, that'd be awesome. The last time I went to the merseyside derby was in... '97/'98 I think. I'd love to go again. :(

I hope Everton win just so we can get 5th place, but its Man Utd... I hate them more than anything, god no wonder everyone I know thinks I'm a closet Chelsea supporter. ¬_¬_¬

Jack.Lfc
19-01-2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks babe, that'd be awesome. The last time I went to the merseyside derby was in... '97/'98 I think. I'd love to go again. :(

I hope Everton win just so we can get 5th place, but its Man Utd... I hate them more than anything, god no wonder everyone I know thinks I'm a closet Chelsea supporter. ¬_¬_¬

Well said, i respect you, all of the everton fans round here sing man utd songs, if man u win something then basically everton have. If liverpool loose a game everton have won something.

Wootzeh
19-01-2009, 06:46 PM
www.atdhe.net

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Well said, i respect you, all of the everton fans round here sing man utd songs, if man u win something then basically everton have. If liverpool loose a game everton have won something.

What the hell, why sing Man Utd songs?! Thats just wrong, I'm in... shock. O_O I hate Liverpool footy team, but if its anything to make sure Man Utd don't get top of the table then I don't care.

Lee
19-01-2009, 07:05 PM
Come on LFC :P

JackBuddy
19-01-2009, 07:50 PM
C'mon Liverpool.

Can't let United run away with another league title this year.

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 09:50 PM
GET IN CAHILL, 1 - 1 AT THE 87TH MINUTE. GET IN!

Clowgon
19-01-2009, 09:53 PM
GET IN CAHILL, 1 - 1 AT THE 87TH MINUTE. GET IN!

COME ON EVERTON!!!

GET IN THERE!

AHAHA LIVERPOOL!

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Full time, oh yes. Rafa will be fuming, what a free kick. I could see that going in before he even kicked it, Arteta is THE free kick artist. Bring it on, this weekend is going to be fun. :D

Clowgon
19-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Full time, oh yes. Rafa will be fuming, what a free kick. I could see that going in before he even kicked it, Arteta is THE free kick artist. Bring it on, this weekend is going to be fun. :D

Muhahahahaha Muahahahaha Muhhahahahhahahaaaaa. :P

Liverpool were scrapy. There lucky that they got the draw. :)

Immenseman
19-01-2009, 10:08 PM
Top of the table, game in hand - lol.

edible
19-01-2009, 10:42 PM
that was a good game that, it was so intense tbh.
my mum made me laugh so much when gerrard scored.
but i actually do love cahill, no joke.

oh&i'd just like to say that i thought our support was a heck of a lot better than the liverpool fans. i only heard them singing a little bit before the game and the after they scored and then they stopped, whether that's down to where the microphones were idk. but i didnt hear it..

cant wait till saturday though.
and i'm finding it hilarious some of the reactions and messages i'm getting off liverpool fans that i know. some are even saying that everton should die, and another got in a mood cos i was happy with a draw but whenever liverpool have beaten us, he's been all in my face like "hahahha we won!!"
oh this is funny.

Geraint
19-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Did I want Liverpool to win or did I want Everton to win?

Think I'd prefer the Liverpool fans to be top of the league, then again, I can't stand to see them win the title but I hate Man U and their fans, but I'd rather see them win it than league. Massively confusing situation. COME ON CHELSEA!!

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 11:02 PM
that was a good game that, it was so intense tbh.
my mum made me laugh so much when gerrard scored.
but i actually do love cahill, no joke.

oh&i'd just like to say that i thought our support was a heck of a lot better than the liverpool fans. i only heard them singing a little bit before the game and the after they scored and then they stopped, whether that's down to where the microphones were idk. but i didnt hear it..

cant wait till saturday though.
and i'm finding it hilarious some of the reactions and messages i'm getting off liverpool fans that i know. some are even saying that everton should die, and another got in a mood cos i was happy with a draw but whenever liverpool have beaten us, he's been all in my face like "hahahha we won!!"
oh this is funny.

Watching the game was so funny, I said around the 60th minute when they were randomly booting the ball into the air, and diving into mad tackles, that this game would only get better. And I was right, it was such a good game. Liverpool fans are sore losers, and even sorer because its the title that they've basically just lost. We've got our 5th place, Liverpool pissed right off and we've got a game against them on the weekend for the fourth round of the FA Cup.

I think we could piss them off again tbh, with Fellaini back in the game too. Anchiebe I'm worried about though, he did look injured but he did troop on. Hope he's alright.

Geraint
19-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Watching the game was so funny, I said around the 60th minute when they were randomly booting the ball into the air, and diving into mad tackles, that this game would only get better. And I was right, it was such a good game. Liverpool fans are sore losers, and even sorer because its the title that they've basically just lost. We've got our 5th place, Liverpool pissed right off and we've got a game against them on the weekend for the fourth round of the FA Cup.

I think we could piss them off again tbh, with Fellaini back in the game too. Anchiebe I'm worried about though, he did look injured but he did troop on. Hope he's alright.

He's banned for the FA Cup game.

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 11:06 PM
He's banned for the FA Cup game.

YOU WHAT. I thought he was going to be playing :@:@:@:@

Meh, we can still do it, it'd be nice to have Fellaini but oh well... Damn though :(

Geraint
19-01-2009, 11:11 PM
YOU WHAT. I thought he was going to be playing :@:@:@:@

Meh, we can still do it, it'd be nice to have Fellaini but oh well... Damn though :(

10 yellows = 2 game ban.

edible
19-01-2009, 11:17 PM

we're sixth, not fifth. aston villa have 44 points, arsenal have 41 points and we have 36 points.

anichebe is awful, end of.

Pyroka
19-01-2009, 11:25 PM
we're sixth, not fifth. aston villa have 44 points, arsenal have 41 points and we have 36 points.

anichebe is awful, end of.

I'm such a bad supporter... :'( I swear somebody told me we'd go to fifth if we won... God sake I'm such a bad supporter *crycrycrycrycry*

I think Anichebe is alright, he had a good chance when he came in from the left wing to goal, but that sod Bensomethingsomething, knocked him over. It was a blatent penalty, I mean Torres' appeal was a crap one since Everton didnt even touch him, but Anichebe got knocked a mile O_O

Jack.Lfc
20-01-2009, 12:08 AM
Just got home, Everton fans made a show of them selves singing about hillsborough all the way threw, then when they got it to 1-1 they started singing united top of the league.

Pyroka
20-01-2009, 12:18 AM
Just got home, Everton fans made a show of them selves singing about hillsborough all the way threw, then when they got it to 1-1 they started singing united top of the league.

What the hell... Ugh, some Everton supporters bemuse me. It's all fair pissing off liverpool about Man Utd, but I'm pissed off they're at the top. The hillsborough was unnecessary, but typical of some supporters =/

Jack.Lfc
20-01-2009, 12:47 AM
The thing is around here all the everton fans bum man u because they know that they are Liverpool's biggist rivals and they rnt. Anyway it was a fair result.

EverSteve
20-01-2009, 12:51 AM
Sorry whats with all the gang ups on Everton fans.

You were at 1-1 with 5 minutes to go your fans were starting to go, with 2 minutes extra time they were all ******* gone appart from a few. I watched them all pile out of the ground after Cahills Goal.

and btw Anichebe totally balls no wonder we conceded, he goes down like a ******* spoon and then we conceed the ball cuz of his fat arse not getting up. Gosling, Juskevitz or Rodwell please instead, not that ******* ********

Jack.Lfc
20-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Sorry whats with all the gang ups on Everton fans.

You were at 1-1 with 5 minutes to go your fans were starting to go, with 2 minutes extra time they were all ******* gone appart from a few. I watched them all pile out of the ground after Cahills Goal.

and btw Anichebe totally balls no wonder we conceded, he goes down like a ******* spoon and then we conceed the ball cuz of his fat arse not getting up. Gosling, Juskevitz or Rodwell please instead, not that ******* ********

Whats with the gang up? why sing about football disasters? is it because they have nothing to sing about football wise because there season is basicaly over? they are the only ones who sink that low and sing songs about hillsborough.

Did you pile out the ground? oh no you where probs in your seat in doncaster.

EverSteve
20-01-2009, 12:58 AM
Whats with the gang up? why sing about football disasters? is it because they have nothing to sing about football wise because there season is basicaly over? they are the only ones who sink that low and sing songs about hillsborough.

Did you pile out the ground? oh no you where probs in your seat in doncaster.

I'm at the FA Cup mate, I was expecting a defeat in the league plus I havn't got the cash to go every single game?

and lol, at least our supporters were ALL there, and then when we scored it was only 1-1, yet i didn't hear any shouts from your supporters after Tim's goal, no encouragement for your ****e team

Now although I do call the Sunderland away fans bonkers, they were all singing when they were 7-1 down against us, yet your fans all start to bail out at 1-1

GREAT SUPPORTERS WD BBS.

Jack.Lfc
20-01-2009, 01:00 AM
I'm at the FA Cup mate, I was expecting a defeat in the league.

and lol, at least our supporters were ALL there, and then when we scored it was only 1-1, yet i didn't hear any shouts from your supporters after Tim's goal, no encouragement for your ****e team

Now although I do call the Sunderland away fans bonkers, they were all singing when they were 7-1 down against us, yet your fans all start to bail out at 1-1

GREAT SUPPORTERS WD BBS.

Have you ever been at a doncaster game when they concede in the last minute? do you know how it feels?

Whats the point in staying? to see the everton fans jump round because they've drew in their cup final?

EverSteve
20-01-2009, 01:05 AM
Have you ever been at a doncaster game when they concede in the last minute? do you know how it feels?

Whats the point in staying? to see the everton fans jump round because they've drew in their cup final?

Well atchually it wasn't the last minute, it was the last 3. And na Losing on penalties in the Uefa cup is a worse feeling.

You drew, you didn't lose. Although you will lose on Sunday :eusa_clap

and lol clearly because Liverpool had 5 more minutse including extra time, they've scored plenty of last minute goals, your fans just have no faith to urge their team on, you would rather all sulk.

Jack.Lfc
20-01-2009, 01:09 AM
Well atchually it wasn't the last minute, it was the last 3. And na Losing on penalties in the Uefa cup is a worse feeling.

You drew, you didn't lose. Although you will lose on Sunday :eusa_clap

and lol clearly because Liverpool had 5 more minutse including extra time, they've scored plenty of last minute goals, your fans just have no faith to urge their team on, you would rather all sulk.

We have no faith reason being

Dirk kuyt was upfront at the time
Lucas llevia was running round putting in silly tackles

How are you going to get a goal when them two clowns are on the field.

The goal was scored in the 88th minute leaving four minutes.

Anyway im tired and cba arguing hope you enjoy your day at anfield.

Night x

EverSteve
20-01-2009, 01:13 AM
We have no faith reason being

Dirk kuyt was upfront at the time
Lucas llevia was running round putting in silly tackles
How are you going to get a goal when them two clowns are on the field.

The goal was scored in the 88th minute leaving four minutes.

Anyway im tired and cba arguing hope you enjoy your day at anfield.

Night x

I will enjoy going to the first home ground of Everton, and sorry we had no strikers on appart from Victor who falls over?

lol your millions pounds spent on strikers, yet your saying you have no faith in them, god it gets better and better.

Maybe Benitez should look on the free agents, after all Saha may have got injured, but he scored some goals and has my 100% backing.

Jack.Lfc
20-01-2009, 01:15 AM
I will enjoy going to the first home ground of Everton, and sorry we had no strikers on appart from Victor who falls over?

lol your millions pounds spent on strikers, yet your saying you have no faith in them, god it gets better and better.

Maybe Benitez should look on the free agents, after all Saha may have got injured, but he scored some goals and has my 100% backing.

Kuyt aint a stiker
torres wernt on the field when everton scored
keane wernt on the field when everton scored

And saha wern't a free agent.

EverSteve
20-01-2009, 01:18 AM
Kuyt aint a stiker
torres wernt on the field when everton scored
keane wernt on the field when everton scored

gosh and all your best defenders werne't? And Yakubu, Saha and Vaughan was :$, maybe you should be looking at our injury list then you might see that it was your managers decision what led to you losing then?

Maybe you should've booed the person whos turned down the contract, had wars with "Sir Alex" and also supposily made u lose 2 points in the title race today!

1 last thing to say to all those reds who were leaving, Gerrard Gerrard -pun intended. xx

luce
20-01-2009, 07:34 AM
i so forgot this was happening i was so busy last night. Well done everton and thank you ;):D

Bun
20-01-2009, 08:21 AM
Did I want Liverpool to win or did I want Everton to win?

Think I'd prefer the Liverpool fans to be top of the league, then again, I can't stand to see them win the title but I hate Man U and their fans, but I'd rather see them win it than league. Massively confusing situation. COME ON CHELSEA!!
i know how you feel, but mine's worse... i hate chelsea too! :(

Clownin
20-01-2009, 08:32 AM
MAN UTD ARE TOP!!!!!!! WOOOO

Andeeh
20-01-2009, 04:22 PM
I'm at the FA Cup mate, I was expecting a defeat in the league plus I havn't got the cash to go every single game?

GREAT SUPPORTERS WD BBS.

Champions league final istanbul 2005

3 - 0 down and fans was still singing.

howard webb how could he not see that torres was brought down in the box no penalty. i bet if that was man u it would be penalty and probs yellow card.

its annoyed me but there is still hope of title ambitions.

Jack.Lfc
20-01-2009, 04:26 PM
I dont think Torres's was a penalty nor do i think anichabie's was, the ref had a stinker it was stop start stop start all the way through the game. They all came into school today like they had actually won the league.

Andeeh
20-01-2009, 05:15 PM
it looked like to me it was but our goal horrible defending

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!