PDA

View Full Version : City sign Bellamy

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Meh. I'll support him when he pulls the shirt on. One toe out of line and he gets the "**** off Bellamy" chant from me in all.

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/default.sps?pageid=115&pagegid={DBD12D53-8346-431D-A04F-5D0F8664DE80}&newsid=6625465&siteid=&pageno=&newscategory=&frommonth=11&fromyear=2008&tomonth=1&toyear=2009

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/pix/1.gif
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/pix/1.gifhttp://www.mcfc.co.uk/pix/1.gifManchester City can confirm the signing of Craig Bellamy from West Ham United for an undisclosed fee.The striker put pen to paper on a four-and-half year deal after passing a medical and agreeing personal terms once agreement had been reached between the two clubs.
Our new signing is well acquainted with manager Mark Hughes, having played for him at Blackburn Rovers and winning many of his 54 international caps while the City boss was in charge of the Welsh national side.
Craig will join his new team mates at their training camp in Tenerife for the rest of the week, and will be in line for a debut against one of his former clubs, Newcastle United, on Wednesday January 28th. His squad number is yet to be decided.
Mark Hughes is enthusiastic at the prospect of linking up with Bellamy again, and he said: "I am delighted to be working with Craig once more. He is an outstanding player who provides us with qualities that we are lacking slightly. He has blistering pace, has bags of of enthusiasm, has a superb attitude to training and will be a great addition to the squad."
We will bring you an exclusive chat with with Craig later on today

Excellent2
19-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Nobody cares if you call him a name?

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Nobody cares if you call him a name?
Yawn. Fed up of your petty comments now. And that's all they are, petty.

Excellent2
19-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Yawn. Fed up of your petty comments now. And that's all they are, petty.Thats good because aslong as you post stupid things thinking that anybody actually cares, I'll continue to annoy you.

Was a good signing but you could have got better..

Immenseman
19-01-2009, 06:52 PM
Quality player, good signing.

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Thats good because aslong as you post stupid things thinking that anybody actually cares, I'll continue to annoy you.

Was a good signing but you could have got better..
We could get better and we will do however Hughes wants a mixture of talent and grafters.

So people don't care when a club sign a player?

Excellent2
19-01-2009, 06:54 PM
We could get better and we will do however Hughes wants a mixture of talent and grafters.

So people don't care when a club sign a player?Bellamy would just as sooner hit hughes with a golf club than score a goal. No, I didn't say that. The thing is when you make comments like "If he puts a foot out of line I'll do so and so." nobody cares..

Minstrels
19-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Bellamy would just as sooner hit hughes with a golf club than score a goal. No, I didn't say that. The thing is when you make comments like "If he puts a foot out of line I'll do so and so." nobody cares..
Well considering it's in the same post as the news I don't think it really matters?

Cisse9
19-01-2009, 07:14 PM
Quality player, good signing.

Not much better than what they currently have.

Andys
19-01-2009, 07:18 PM
14m
loooooooooooooooool

Geraint
19-01-2009, 07:35 PM
4 good game and 14m :lol:

He may be Welsh, but I don't like him, infact, lots of Welsh people don't like him.

JackBuddy
19-01-2009, 07:48 PM
Don't get me wrong he is such a ***** on the pitch- but his passion could be a driving force in your team.

Kinda glad Spurs didn't get him, too injury prone for me. Once he settles down for a club and can finally call one 'home' then I'm sure he will just get better.

Bun
20-01-2009, 08:26 AM
he's such a little niggly **** on the pitch.

i once remember a boro game against blackburn and this 60 year old woman got up and shouted "bellamy you no neck *******".

Cisse9
20-01-2009, 07:46 PM
Bellamy is fantastic on form, but hes 29 and £14million is way to much for him, hes inconsistent and injury prone, and he's also a ****.

Soy
20-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Manchester city are doing **** anyway so you need all the help you can get...

bigdavecox90
20-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Have to say at the moment, not too sure what to think.

Hoping it's gonna be a good signing but just not too sure.

Skajo
21-01-2009, 12:27 AM
:eusa_naug:eusa_naug Champions League Winning Signing 2009 :eusa_naug:eusa_naug

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!