PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Navigator

Butcher11
30-06-2004, 03:52 PM
I hate it when like it says Butcher's office, but I click mand it brings me to like habbox helpcenter, anyone else hate that.

ted-crilley
30-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Yeah espicially when u click a pop room and it sends u else where also when its lagging and takes like half an hour to call up a room

Butcher11
01-07-2004, 10:24 PM
Yeah, drives me crazy :mad:

model4fun
03-07-2004, 03:09 PM
Yeah, drives me crazy :mad:
i reckon people should stop whineing about it it happens to EVERYONE not just u ppl....i bet ur from the u.k always have to have a whinge about everything :mad:

Jin
03-07-2004, 04:25 PM
i reckon people should stop whineing about it it happens to EVERYONE not just u ppl....i bet ur from the u.k always have to have a whinge about everything :mad:

Err dude the whole point of the bobba section in this forum is so we can whine and whinge bout habbo isnt that the point?!?!?!?!? :eusa_thin

lauralol
04-07-2004, 11:20 AM
And what the hell is wrong with ppl from the UK?!?!?!? Habbo is made in the UK thats why its called .co.uk

XxRIZZLAxX
04-07-2004, 11:39 AM
people from the UK just have an oppinion, like the weather, most people hate british weather but no one says anything bad about the UK when were moaning about that! and were always moaning about that! well...i am anyway... :p

lauralol
04-07-2004, 01:14 PM
Yeah, but there's no difference between a person from the uk and a person frm somewhere else, its a bit like rascism really. If, for example I said what he said but instead of sayin uk, i said India, I would get accused of racism

AngelDude2
10-07-2004, 07:00 PM
oh and hes a forum moderator and this is the bobba section??? duh we can moan all we like moan moan moan :eusa_booh :eusa_booh :eusa_booh

model4fun
21-07-2004, 02:48 PM
ok
sorry bout that
what i meant was you shouldnt complain
habbhotel is based in the uk right
im from australia and i know there r many more people that play habbo from australia
and now im no genius but i think its safe to say i guarantee you people outside the uk get more lag

Butcher11
21-07-2004, 03:21 PM

Actually I'm American, and we whine so much more then UKers, and I dont hink I was whining, I was getting angry. Thats why I posted here to see if it buggewd other people. Don't come to mean conclusions, I'm sure many UKers would be offended by that remark. :@

iRoss
21-07-2004, 03:33 PM
yer u have 2 work out how many rooms that u are clicking on that are before or after than do the math :s im confused!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!