PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just hate it..

Jack.Lfc
26-01-2009, 08:05 PM
When you worry about getting a ticket for a away game, i should qualify for the cup derby at goodison as ive been to all fa cup games home + away over last 2 seasons but still, im ******** meself.

Flamedragon3
26-01-2009, 09:07 PM
My dad ordered to tickets for the Stoke away game this weekend, and only my ticket turned up. :/

Axel
26-01-2009, 09:07 PM
no not really

Wootzeh
26-01-2009, 09:16 PM
My dad ordered to tickets for the Stoke away game this weekend, and only my ticket turned up. :/
I'll see you there?

Geraint
26-01-2009, 09:18 PM
Only game I was mad about was Swansea in the cup. Sold out really quick but my dad phoned up. I go to away games and I am an ambassador so I've nothing to worry about. :P

Jack.Lfc
26-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Its silly for Liverpool i mean for pompey away u have had to go to 16 away games last year in the league.

Cisse9
26-01-2009, 09:48 PM
no

man utd are always on television so ther is no point in goin to matches, also there is no point in supportin a team that does not win trophies that way u always win :)

Skajo
26-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Support your local team then you wouldn't have this problem.

Anyway, loyality ticket sales are a stupid way of doing it. First come first serve (with STH coming first, obv) is easiest and fairest. Get there are 2am.

Jack.Lfc
26-01-2009, 10:34 PM
Support your local team then you wouldn't have this problem.

Anyway, loyality ticket sales are a stupid way of doing it. First come first serve (with STH coming first, obv) is easiest and fairest. Get there are 2am.

I support my local team. ive been to 5 away this season, but i really want to go to goodison.

Captain
26-01-2009, 10:40 PM
Jack only supports Liverpool because they're more successful than Everton. Even all of his 'friends' and family support Everton.

sorry jack, ruined it for you ;(

Jack.Lfc
27-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Jack only supports Liverpool because they're more successful than Everton. Even all of his 'friends' and family support Everton.

sorry jack, ruined it for you ;(

Lies, my mum is the only one in teh family who supports everton. Most of my mates in school do aswell. My dad, brother and all my uncles support liverpool n there the ones i go the game with.

leah
27-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Yeh I wanted to see leeds in the play off final a few years ago and couldnt get tickets ;[

Captain
27-01-2009, 02:54 PM
Lies, my mum is the only one in teh family who supports everton. Most of my mates in school do aswell. My dad, brother and all my uncles support liverpool n there the ones i go the game with.

Give it up jack, you don't have mates.. :P

oh yeah my msn is broke? :(

Jack.Lfc
27-01-2009, 04:35 PM
Yesss i will get a ticket, all those who went to preston guaranteed a ticket.:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Give it up jack, you don't have mates.. :P

oh yeah my msn is broke? :(

Viennese is my friend. I bet you've just blocked me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!