PDA

View Full Version : Diouf to Blackburn

Browney
30-01-2009, 07:31 PM
hated him. how we managed to sell him at a profit when he has never scored for us I'll never know. Although I knew it was coming. Ricky S said all along he wants four strikers but wanted to keep Healy, Chopra, Cisse, Diouf and Jones. :S maybe he was worried we couldnt keep Cisse, hopefully now he'll be able to get him on permanent at end of season.

Cisse9
30-01-2009, 09:39 PM
hated him. how we managed to sell him at a profit when he has never scored for us I'll never know. Although I knew it was coming. Ricky S said all along he wants four strikers but wanted to keep Healy, Chopra, Cisse, Diouf and Jones. :S maybe he was worried we couldnt keep Cisse, hopefully now he'll be able to get him on permanent at end of season.

we sold him for £2million which is a shocking sell we actually lost on him!, especially to a club struggling aswell.

Andys
30-01-2009, 09:43 PM
we didn't make a profit :S
and he's a very good player.
why did you hate him? >.>
he hasn't done one bad thing in a red and white shirt!

Jack.Lfc
30-01-2009, 09:49 PM
Spitter. The amount of clubs es bin at.

Loser
31-01-2009, 12:19 AM
Diouf's a ****, but a decent winger, or supporting striker, I reckon. I don't personally see him as an out and out goalscorer.

Cisse9
31-01-2009, 10:21 AM
he hasn't done one bad thing in a red and white shirt!

Apart from threatening to 'do' Ferdinand and giving away a penalty against Portsmouth

he's had one good game V bolton in the cup.

So he hasn't really done anything good.

BRING ON THE SCUM

9y
31-01-2009, 11:06 AM
im there every week, only seen him play once in a blue moon, its rediculos, glad hes gone.

Browney
31-01-2009, 12:10 PM
we sold him for £2million which is a shocking sell we actually lost on him!, especially to a club struggling aswell.

I couldve sworn it was 2.8 :S

Apart from threatening to 'do' Ferdinand and giving away a penalty against Portsmouth

thats gna stick in my mind forever. and yeah I was never convinced by his performances. :/

"Diouf's a ****, but a decent winger, or supporting striker, I reckon. I don't personally see him as an out and out goalscorer."

Yeah but with his pace he should've done much better for getting in goalscoring positions.

Anyway, no big loss, Jones and Cisse are my first choice anyway. ;)

Andeeh
31-01-2009, 01:04 PM
dirty person spits and i loved it when he left liverpool

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!