PDA

View Full Version : Man U Win & Van Der Sar Breaks Record

Lee.Norman
31-01-2009, 10:39 PM
As a Manchester United fan, Im over the moon with todays results.

Although we were expected to win, and just about pulled it off, Everton always pose a threat. So a 1 - 0 win is good enough. Great game to watch too.

Also... If you werent aware, after 12 consecutive premier league clean sheets, Edwin Van Der Sar has broken the record for longest league run without conceding a goal... And to make it better, that record will extend with every minute he plays!

Now all I want, is a draw between Chelsea and Liverpool tomorrow!

Clowgon
31-01-2009, 10:51 PM
As a Manchester United fan, Im over the moon with todays results.

Although we were expected to win, and just about pulled it off, Everton always pose a threat. So a 1 - 0 win is good enough. Great game to watch too.

Also... If you werent aware, after 12 consecutive premier league clean sheets, Edwin Van Der Sar has broken the record for longest league run without conceding a goal... And to make it better, that record will extend with every minute he plays!

Now all I want, is a draw between Chelsea and Liverpool tomorrow!

I disagree, Everton was not a threat in the match, they created very little chances and they were pulled back.

I too, is also chuffed that we have broken the record for longest league run without conceding a goal i think that says it all about our defence, we never had Rio, Patrice or Raf and we STILL managed to keep 12 clean sheets in a row! AMAZING!

We have the best defence in the world atm.

Loser
31-01-2009, 10:52 PM
If Chelsea and Liverpool draw tomorrow, Man Utd have effectively won the title. Whoever wins is the only team with a realistic chance of beating them to the title.

Wootzeh
31-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Did you have a good view of the match?

Minstrels
31-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Nice location. Name eleven players and seven substitutes without Google then go on and name a back room staff.

Jordie
01-02-2009, 12:17 AM
I disagree, Everton was not a threat in the match, they created very little chances and they were pulled back.

I too, is also chuffed that we have broken the record for longest league run without conceding a goal i think that says it all about our defence, we never had Rio, Patrice or Raf and we STILL managed to keep 12 clean sheets in a row! AMAZING!

Everton are always a threat because they have players lke cahill who need one chance to score and that can cost the other side 3 points. they're pretty good at the back aswell.

Lee.Norman
01-02-2009, 02:29 PM

I agree with what your saying... and Everton were held in their own half for most of the match. They didnt pose a threat in this match. But I meant in general, they can always score late goals, and have a solid backline at the moment. So they can be a threat, but in that match, they were poor and dominated.

And yeh we have the best defence in the world at the moment. Ferdinand and Vidic are two of the worlds best centre backs, especially when playing together. And Im also very pleased about the way Jonny Evans stepped in, and play oustanding for such a young, inexperienced player. He will become a world class player in the future.

We're the world champions for a reason... Because we are simply that good.

Clowgon
01-02-2009, 03:33 PM
I agree with what your saying... and Everton were held in their own half for most of the match. They didnt pose a threat in this match. But I meant in general, they can always score late goals, and have a solid backline at the moment. So they can be a threat, but in that match, they were poor and dominated.

And yeh we have the best defence in the world at the moment. Ferdinand and Vidic are two of the worlds best centre backs, especially when playing together. And Im also very pleased about the way Jonny Evans stepped in, and play oustanding for such a young, inexperienced player. He will become a world class player in the future.

We're the world champions for a reason... Because we are simply that good.

Everything you said there.... SPOT ON! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!