PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal fail to score against the almighty Hammers

Xarea
31-01-2009, 11:16 PM
Not surprising, we're on top form with Green still firmly locked to the Hammers. We held a good game, as did Arsenal, but i'm happy that we drew goalless.

Loser
31-01-2009, 11:31 PM
The Whammers are doing well under Zola. Was a risk, but I think it's payed off.

Jordie
01-02-2009, 12:08 AM
I like West Ham good club and good fans. always look out for their results. Great bit of business getting rid of faubert to real madrid and making 1.3 million out of a 3 month loan in the process haha:P you look a decent side now with carlton cole finally finding his feet after all these years.

Skajo
01-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Not surprising, we're on top form with Green still firmly locked to the Hammers. We held a good game, as did Arsenal, but i'm happy that we drew goalless.
Wow, so you support how many clubs now? It's the first time I've seen you mention West Ham.

leah
01-02-2009, 12:36 PM
I don't see how people can support more than one side tbh...

Andeeh
01-02-2009, 01:35 PM
I don't see how people can support more than one side tbh...
dont you support leeds and man u? or is that the other person

Xarea
02-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Wow, so you support how many clubs now? It's the first time I've seen you mention West Ham.

What? I've supported WHU for a long while, but I just don't usually engage in conversation about them that much.

Skajo
02-02-2009, 09:29 PM
I swear you supported Arsenal.

Geraint
02-02-2009, 09:30 PM
dont you support leeds and man u? or is that the other person

Leah supports Leeds, Lucy supports Man U. You might get them mixed up because they always have the same names. (well different, obviously, but same style)

I swear you supported Arsenal.

So did I, so did I.

Jack.Lfc
02-02-2009, 09:39 PM
Leah supports Leeds, Lucy supports Man U. You might get them mixed up because they always have the same names. (well different, obviously, but same style)

Bit like me and you, geraint and Jack.Lfc can you see where im coming from?

Geraint
02-02-2009, 10:47 PM
Bit like me and you, geraint and Jack.Lfc can you see where im coming from?

They are though. It was LucyRAWRR and LeahRAWRR now they're something stupid like Leaahh. and Luccy.

Bit if you mean in the loving way, of course :love3:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!