PDA

View Full Version : JO!!!!

EverSteve
07-02-2009, 04:54 PM
Haha,

Not a big signing
2 goals already and got us a pen

isn't that nearly as much as he scored in a Man Crap shirt?
What the heck do we care! COYBB

Everton 3 - 0 Bolton <3

Antallica
07-02-2009, 05:02 PM
i prefer bellamy to jo

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 05:06 PM
moyes could get the best out of anyone, decent manager

Geraint
07-02-2009, 05:07 PM
He scored more goals for Everton in 1 game, than he did at Man City.

sock
07-02-2009, 05:19 PM
He scored 3 at city, and he will come back, no way will Hughes release him to stoke after we bought him for 19M. Tbh, I think he is best when not around friends, like when he was at CSKA he had no brazilians with him.

Minstrels
07-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Haha,

Not a big signing
2 goals already and got us a pen

isn't that nearly as much as he scored in a Man Crap shirt?
What the heck do we care! COYBB

Everton 3 - 0 Bolton <3
Don't love him to much, you wont see him next season. You really think he'll stay when he's scored ten plus goals at Everton this season? Having a laugh right? He's best mates with Robinho, Hughes will admit he's wrong and will get Robinho and Elano to prise him back. Wont be to hard considering you wont be able to afford him anyway.

No it isn't, he's done more in a Manchester City shirt.
COYBB? Does that mean "I haven't been to a game and haven't got a scouse accent"?

He scored more goals for Everton in 1 game, than he did at Man City.
No he hasn't.

He scored 3 at city, and he will come back, no way will Hughes release him to stoke after we bought him for 19M. Tbh, I think he is best when not around friends, like when he was at CSKA he had no brazilians with him.
He just needed confidence, as proven. He'll be back let the scousers have their fun for six months then we'll break their little hearts in the summer.

Excellent2
07-02-2009, 07:31 PM
He just needed confidence, as proven. He'll be back let the scousers have their fun for six months then we'll break their little hearts in the summer.And shove him on the bench like you do with everybody. Hughes may aswell let him go to the toffee's as he will be decent there.

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 07:35 PM
Hughes is ******* clueless anyway. Shame he only moved to Manchester to get his family ready when he manages United, hope it doesn't happen.

Geraint
07-02-2009, 07:38 PM
league goals then. jeez, jealous or something are you?

Loser
07-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Don't love him to much, you wont see him next season. You really think he'll stay when he's scored ten plus goals at Everton this season? Having a laugh right? He's best mates with Robinho, Hughes will admit he's wrong and will get Robinho and Elano to prise him back. Wont be to hard considering you wont be able to afford him anyway.

Will he really need to be prised back? If you ask me, he'll be happy to go back to City, unless there's an unknown tiff between him and Hughes.

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 08:05 PM
I'm pleased for him. His footballing abilities have been unfairly criticised even when he has played few full games and is still adapting from the Russian league.

Minstrels you are so narrow minded sometimes.

Immenseman
07-02-2009, 08:06 PM
He was still crap when he played for City, I agree Hughes didn't give him enough time but he needed results and he's obviously going to drop people who aren't performing.

EverSteve
07-02-2009, 11:23 PM

Lovely shirt Minstrels, have you forgot about Robinho now and waiting for Jo to return to worship his greatness?

and best mate with Robinho? LOL Robinho is a ******** the end.

and btw, theres a clause in the offer that says we can buy him of you, check the Everton OS for information xxx

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 11:25 PM
Jo could easily move.

Look at Robbie Keane, left for his boyhood club... wasn't getting games... returned to Spurs. The same could easily happen for Jo. Moyes will get the best out of him and he knows that even if he does get into tip top condition his chances at city are always going to be limited.

Minstrels
07-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Lovely shirt Minstrels, have you forgot about Robinho now and waiting for Jo to return to worship his greatness?

and best mate with Robinho? LOL Robinho is a ******** the end.

and btw, theres a clause in the offer that says we can buy him of you, check the Everton OS for information xxx
Yeh I know about the clause.

However at which point do City need money? At which point is not best mates with Robinho? At which point is he not good friends with Elano and Berti?

Come onto BM, were having a grand time with you bindippers.

Jamie!
07-02-2009, 11:57 PM
What BlueMoon is this?

www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk or a different site?

JackBuddy
07-02-2009, 11:59 PM
I'm not going to further my career and go to Cambridge uni cos my best mate lives here.

EverSteve
08-02-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeh I know about the clause.

However at which point do City need money? At which point is not best mates with Robinho? At which point is he not good friends with Elano and Berti?

Come onto BM, were having a grand time with you bindippers.

lol I was joking about the clause, I was just seeing if your signature about being so great, was so realistic :rolleyes:. Never said he wasn't best mates with him, Robinhos a ********, i think he should be glad to get rid of the clumbsy nobed.

and no ta, Im fine going onto Bluekipper and GrandOldTeam :eusa_clap

Pyroka
08-02-2009, 12:54 AM
He almost equalled the amount of goals he's scored in the 13 games he's played for Man City. I took those figures off Wikipedia by the way, and Wiki don't lie! Jo will not want to leave Everton, he obviously thrives in the way Everton play their game, and how they're managed.

Next season, Moyes to be approached by Manchester City owners for manager job. Everything which has made a fantastic impact on Everton, is and will be headhunted by the rich ones. : )

lol cool though, 3 - 0 wish I watched the match, too bad I was working.

Oh and Matt, Man City don't need money but I'm sure Jo would rather choose a beautiful game of football AGAINST his friends instead of a crap one on the bench with his friends. Weekdays were put there for a reason, silly man.

sock
08-02-2009, 11:21 AM
ye but when he gets confidence back he'll be playing for city every week.

Skajo
08-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Steve, you should've been at Bloomfield Road yesterday. Cracking game. You missed a blinder!

Wootzeh
08-02-2009, 04:00 PM
bluemoon? is that a crewe messageboard?

RareIce
09-02-2009, 03:47 PM
JO is 21 its good business for both clubs, Everton need a striker atm cos they have none. Plus he gets confidence and games shows his qualities then returns back to city a better player. Fine by me.

Pyroka
09-02-2009, 03:50 PM
I don't think it was a matter of confidence at Manchester City, because players with low confidence don't usually score 2 goals (technically 3) in one game on their debut. I think it was more to do with Man City's style of play and the team, not him as a player.

RareIce
09-02-2009, 04:03 PM
the games i went to he looked like he was lacking confidence but maybe your right.

Malachy
09-02-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't think it was a matter of confidence at Manchester City, because players with low confidence don't usually score 2 goals (technically 3) in one game on their debut. I think it was more to do with Man City's style of play and the team, not him as a player.
How did he 'techincally' score 3 goals?

Jack.Lfc
09-02-2009, 06:11 PM
How did he 'techincally' score 3 goals?

Hahahaha.
He scored 2 and dived to win a pen.
CHEATSSS;):rolleyes:

Malachy
09-02-2009, 06:12 PM
Hahahaha.
He scored 2 and dived to win a pen.
CHEATSSS;):rolleyes:
Oh I know he dived, I thought he was gonna say 'he had a dissalowed goal' :rolleyes:.

EverSteve
10-02-2009, 05:01 PM
maybe Jo dosn't think hes got the backing of hughes, you've seen many players move from another team and say that cuz they wasn't getting in regular, they thought the manager didn't have confidence in them etc :)

luce
10-02-2009, 05:19 PM
You can't say he's amazing after one game

Wootzeh
10-02-2009, 05:46 PM
Yes you can.

luce
10-02-2009, 05:50 PM
Yes you can.

everyone has good games. when he has played at that standard for a few games on the trot then he's a good player.

Geraint
10-02-2009, 05:52 PM
Everton play 4-5-1 with Yakubu as their main striker.

I doubt Jo will be too happy bench-warming when Yakubu's fit next season.

Pyroka
10-02-2009, 06:03 PM

Would 'more promising than Liverpool's chances of winning the cup' be more suitable? :P:P

Loser
10-02-2009, 07:06 PM

He's amazing after one game.

Pay up, woman.

Flamedragon3
10-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Jo didn't dive, he just naturally falls over... Half the time playing for City he was actually on his backside (on the bench and on the pitch) If I'm not mistaken, his first game for City looked quite good, he actually ran for the ball and tried to get a shot, after a while he suddenly stopped the chasing, and started the falling.

Be funny to see if the same happens now at Everton...

RareIce
11-02-2009, 12:01 AM
i want him to do well at everton i think he has quality many man city fans may disagree with me but its my opinion

Pyroka
11-02-2009, 12:50 AM
Jo didn't dive, he just naturally falls over... Half the time playing for City he was actually on his backside (on the bench and on the pitch) If I'm not mistaken, his first game for City looked quite good, he actually ran for the ball and tried to get a shot, after a while he suddenly stopped the chasing, and started the falling.

Be funny to see if the same happens now at Everton...

It'd be funnier if it didn't, and he went onto scoring a goal against Man City. That'd be hilarious.

sock
11-02-2009, 08:48 AM
he can't play against city, its in the loan contract.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!