PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Video Game - Ends 15th March

Lee
11-02-2009, 03:40 PM
Do you enjoy video games? The determination in which you have to complete it. The challenges that are held within them. I sure do! There's one problem, I can never seem to find a video game that I really enjoy, how about you?

Your task is to think of a video game which could attract lots of gamers, who would play it for hours upon end. This game can include war, aviation, driving or anything else you could think of! Remember to include a title, a category (see list above) and the aim of the game! Good Luck!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 3 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: DJ-Huntey
Habbox Name: DJ-Huntey
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

efq
15-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Habbo Name: Voiding
Habbox Name: Sam Carvalho
My entry: I've always wanted a game that involves you starting a life from scratch. You start by having a little flat and a little money. You have to find a job throughout the city, shop keeper, cleaner or whatever! Each job has its shift and missing it will not look good to your boss. You can get promoted, find any other jobs. You can go on holiday by using the money you earned from your job, purchase train tickets pack your own bags. You have to be careful where ever you go, you must look out because you can get hit by a car and that would mean waiting for ambulances to arrive and you having to recover in hospital. You can get a car, family and more.

This is mainly a Sims mixed with Second life with everything that we do in our day to day lives in a game.

Jord
15-02-2009, 09:57 PM
Habbo name:Brapd
Habbox name: Jord
My entry:

My perfect game would be a good RPG And FPS Combined! that would be amazing, You start your life off as Dom, you have to take over companys, House's, Shops, Steal cars sell them, Break the doors off cars sell them. Build your own car :) Keep custom guns you make. Get a Crew and inprove there stats and your own :]

Rock
16-02-2009, 10:38 AM
Habbo(x) Name: PureEv1l

Entry:

My perfect game is FIFA 09 because it is the best football game yet! Why? Because it plays superbly, a more important factor in the game's quality than the new 10 versus 10 online play, the new Adidas Live Season (which imports real world, real time stats every week to keep the game up to date) or the new four season Be A Pro mode.

Despite the fact that you can change the game speed, FIFA plays almost sluggishly. The players are more responsive than in previous efforts, and turn quicker, but if you're not controlling a speed demon - Cristiano Ronaldo or Lionel Messi, for example, there's absolutely zero chance of you putting clear blue sky between your heels and the defender's hacking big toe. Sure, you might beat a man - using one of the many tricks assigned to the right analogue stick - but you won't get away from him.

We had worried that FIFA 09 was going to end up like EURO 08 with a Premiership skin. Luckily for us, we were wrong. Like I said, the best FIFA game ever made. It's up to you now Konami.

JAKEY:JAKEY
16-02-2009, 07:04 PM
My Habbo Name:Jake:rodway
My Habbox name:JAKEY:JAKEY
My Entry:
Wel I've Always Wanted a Game Were You Start A New Life From Scratch And In A Flat And With Very Little Money But Can Just Go Around Place To Place And Buy Things And Every Thing.And You Can Have Jobs Like Shop keeper or Whatever And In The Job You Can Bake And Do Thing But If you Get Something Wrong You Have To Pay Own Family And Things But You Have Got To Be Careful Because There Are Cars And Motorbikes And Trains And Other Vecles And If You Get Hit By One Of Them You Eill Be Facing Death Or Injured For The Rest Of you Life.
When You Get About £10,000 you Can By Cars Motorbikes And Buy Club And Everything So You Better Have This Game Completed See If It Works.

Ardemax
16-02-2009, 09:34 PM
Habbo + Habbox name = Ardemax

My perfect game would be the sims.. but a bit more.
The Sims itself is pretty amazing, but it would be even better with a few options!
Like for instance money, you could say get cash grants? Yep, that'll work!
And you can work from home if you want!
Simple things like this, would and will make The Sims everyone's favourite game!

sheldean
18-02-2009, 12:12 AM
My Habbo Name:sheldean
My Habbox name:sheldean
My Entry:

Basically a sort of futuristic war ridden Sims. Not the whole "Gte money, get wife, get coffin" idea, but instead youre an ordinary 19 year old, in unim forced into war against some space aliens or somehting. The game would be based on your life i teh army, how you get higher ranks, get persmission to use other vehicles etc. so the whole RPG thing is inluded, but on top of that youre sent into missions, big and small where you ahve to use your skills to fight off deadly enemies.

that would be awesome.

daleyp
18-02-2009, 09:19 PM
habbo name=daleyp
habbox name=daleyp
my entry=
ive always wanted a virtual reality game ,a game that you have to have a virtual reality helmet to play.In the game you start your life from scratch then when you get older you can deside what you want to be or do, for example you can chose to be a football player and actualy play football games or if you want to be in the army,you have to fight in a war or if you just wanted to be a chef or a office worker or anything like that.:D:D:D:D

PixelJerry
23-02-2009, 01:34 AM
habbox name: PixelJerry
habbo name: PixelJerry
My entry:

I enjoy games that involve looking after things and involve the user needing to do something. For example Nintendogs keeps me hooked to my DS!

DAN-
23-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Habbo Name: d@n-
Habbox Name: DAN-
Entry: The perfect video Game would be an RPG, action, interactive, reality game you get say a toy gun which would control the game(or sword). You can collect weapons and normal stuff to control the game from shops and you chop down wood for fires and catch fish etc. like on runescape. But also you have to defend your propety from crimanals and you are a part time policeman in new york and you carry your gun stop crime then come home and defend your propety. Also you can make friends online and meet people and help them defend their propety or help them be a police man aswell. You can be a policeman, fireman or doctor.

P.princess4
24-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Habbo(x) name: P.princess4
entry: My perfect game would be like in the medieval times and there was a werewolf on the loose. They send a warrior(you) to find the beast and kill it because it has been killing people 2 days a week. You do not know that you are the werewolf until one night you were sleeping because you were off the mission and you bolted the door and in the morning you see wolf hairs all over your floor and you see the door was almost destroyed then you suddenly know you were the werewolf killing people you did not know how it happened but you were a dangerous werewolf. You could not tell anyone because they would kill you so you try to act normal.

After you find out you quit beinh a warrior and start living a normal life like working and getting a family but you are still a werewolf.

You cannot die of old age you can only die of old age which means you live forever until you tell the person you love that you are a werewolf and (s)he is a scientist and the find a way to cure you.

(5cds to play each linking together and will open a new chapter)
(only the first cd u can be a werwolf on the other u get lots of varieties!!)

Vicixxx
26-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Habbo Uk Name : =Midniqht.
habbox : Vicixxx
My Idea:

Well, i love big brother, so i was thinking a big brother ds game or something or computer, and all the rooms and tasks and diary room and aim is to win and NOT get evicited ! i would play it all day long!:eusa_wall

alatuata
26-02-2009, 03:08 AM
Habbo Username(Bret6666clone)(usa)
Habbox user-Alatuata

Perfect Game Idea,
type-Fps
My idea would be a futuristic war game in which you are the Commander and must lead the Soldiers into war with another galaxy in which the Creatures are called Horj-Caer (pronounced Hork-Cahir)
The creatures are tricked by thier own commander/general who leads them into the destruction of thier world, parasites nicknamed Blood-guards
are really called Andalon which are a small species that takes over the nerves of the humans and Horj-Caer through Stunning the body in order to enter through the crevices of the Nostril in order to reach the brain and reach the control center of it.

Weapons- Mark 9, Saints Maiden, Needler, Stun-Gun, Drak-lodge,
other ideas?

Vehicles- Claymore (tank with heavy armor, slow speed)
Fits 6 people (two drivers)(two steering wheels) (machine gun on the back and top)(seats)
other.

ChrisObv
26-02-2009, 05:30 PM
My Habbo Name:Jake:rodway
My Habbox name:JAKEY:JAKEY
My Entry:
Wel I've Always Wanted a Game Were You Start A New Life From Scratch And In A Flat And With Very Little Money But Can Just Go Around Place To Place And Buy Things And Every Thing.And You Can Have Jobs Like Shop keeper or Whatever And In The Job You Can Bake And Do Thing But If you Get Something Wrong You Have To Pay Own Family And Things But You Have Got To Be Careful Because There Are Cars And Motorbikes And Trains And Other Vecles And If You Get Hit By One Of Them You Eill Be Facing Death Or Injured For The Rest Of you Life.
When You Get About £10,000 you Can By Cars Motorbikes And Buy Club And Everything So You Better Have This Game Completed See If It Works.

You cheat, C + P = Disqualification?
as i said, you C+Ped someones work, edited it, but the sings were obvious, you tryed to cheat

L.A.Walker
27-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Habbo(x) Name: L.A.Walker
My entry:

Terah Starz
You create a character, notably a kid about the age of 18. In the opening scene, your character is a young jobseeker having just left college, which eventually leads to going with a group of friends on a "fun walk" through a forest. In typical gaming fashion, you are diverted away from the group, but somehow wind up in a cave or large pit, discovering a glimmering golden ball hovering above the ground. Your character touches the ball, and a bright flash takes you to a new part of the cutscene: the planet Earth seemingly being destroyed my meteors a-plenty!

This is where your character awakes inside the cave, now with one of his/her arms replaced with a robot-like arm with the same design of the ball which was touched previously. In the confusion, he/she steps out of the cave to discover a deformed world. Your task is to find out what happened, but at the same time, you must attempt to use your newly-acquired powers to fend off enemies both on land and off it (intruders visiting the planet).

All the people you meet all tell you that you are in fact not on planet Earth, but on the planet Terah, which you see as a deformed distorted version of Earth, riddled with secrets that show many more secrets bound to those once previously studied on Earth... what happened to the Eiffel Tower? Why is Venezuela the brightest place on Terah? And how did your character get here in the first place?

You will be able to jump to different continents, fight new enemies, discover more secrets, and acquire more powers. Each continent alone will take a while to complete, and only once you've completed every continent and discovered every secret on Terah will you discover what REALLY happened to Earth... and how you can get back. You do eventually return to Earth, but more problems await, more secrets need to be put together, and the biggest threat to Earth's being is to be stopped!

An online mode allows multiplayer battle games, co-operative story mode, and multiplayer free-roam. Players can even race others through whole countries and attempt to raise their online rank by dominating other players through the various modes. Certain powers to be used in story mode can only be obtained by reaching certain ranks in the online mode and completing certain online tasks.

Enjoy your visit on planet Terah... if you can.

wade69
11-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Habbox Name: wade69
Habbo Name: wade69
entry: The world is on its last legs and rotten. People in power and wealth flee to distant planets, but they need slave workers, (poor people) to build a new and bright world, you play as a slave to the wealthy people. building huge oxygen buildings, until one day you find out the overlord of the new world killed your father and everyone you knew. so, you plan to take revenge. fighting in little or no gravity enviroments and flying spaceships, i imagine it to be a Roleplay Game and, an First Person Shooter!

DonVanHelsing
12-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Habbo Name : DonVanHelsing
Habbox Name : DonVanHelsing

My Entry :
My perfect video game is the online game where we start the game like a human, start and born as a baby, and do activity like our own life. We can meet other people around the world. First at play, we will get a dice, and when we roll it, we get our parent, and we born. We choose our name [however our parent give it], and we start growing up, so this game must have teamwork, if our parent are lack, we cannot grow up well, so we must interact with other people well, we grow up until we become parent, and have children too. In childhood we will take school, and discuss with parent where we can get school, and we must have a test in school too. When we graduate we must find job too, but if you choose to become gang member, it's up to you. The scale of time of the game and real life is one hour in real life is three hour in game. this game is depend of you !

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!