PDA

View Full Version : England v Spain (Spain 1-0)

Hurtone
11-02-2009, 09:44 PM
Who isn't watching the match its 1-0 to spain, They had a so lucky goal.

Kightly
11-02-2009, 09:59 PM
Yeh, Spain all over England (as usual), seriously we need to stop this foreign players playing in the preimier leauge, we need some english players. This is why are country is so ****** up, we giving way to all the foreigners.

cocaine
11-02-2009, 10:00 PM
Yeh, Spain all over England (as usual), seriously we need to stop this foreign players playing in the preimier leauge, we need some english players. This is why are country is so ****** up, we giving way to all the foreigners.

LOL what a stupid comment?

and yeah haha i predicted a 2-0 win by Spain, i bet my mate a fiver that Spain would win 2-0 ;)

Immenseman
11-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Spain are world champions, remember! England doing OK. Spain dominant though.

Jord
11-02-2009, 10:06 PM
I think this will be suited better in the Sports and Hobbie section

Wootzeh
11-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Spain are world champions, remember! England doing OK. Spain dominant though.
*european champions :rolleyes:

The Undertaker
11-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Who isn't watching the match its 1-0 to spain, They had a so lucky goal.
Lucky goal!?! Villa is one of the best strikers in the world atm, it was far from lucky.

what does foreign players in the premiership have to do with Spain being better than England in a match ? & why does foreigns playing football in the country make the whole country ****** up ?

What he said.

Immenseman
11-02-2009, 10:25 PM
*european champions :rolleyes:
i'm perfectly aware they won euro 2008 dear, i thought they were #1 in the world making them the practical world champions correct me if im wrong :):rolleyes:

Hurtone
12-02-2009, 05:19 PM

It was on Tv at the time I posted it tho.

busybabes
12-02-2009, 05:20 PM
LOL what a stupid comment?

and yeah haha i predicted a 2-0 win by Spain, i bet my mate a fiver that Spain would win 2-0 ;)
what odds did you get

cocaine
12-02-2009, 05:31 PM
what odds did you get

what? read what i just put? :rolleyes:

busybabes
12-02-2009, 05:35 PM
what? read what i just put? :rolleyes:
if you weren't stupid you would have stuck a fiver on 2-0 at the bookies and not with your friend. you would have got odds of about 10/1 which would have returned £50. instead you bet against your friend and only picked up a fiver on a mug bet. you sir are a mug.

Geraint
12-02-2009, 05:41 PM
if you weren't stupid you would have stuck a fiver on 2-0 at the bookies and not with your friend. you would have got odds of about 10/1 which would have returned £50. instead you bet against your friend and only picked up a fiver on a mug bet. you sir are a mug.

and you sir are a hypocrite.

busybabes
12-02-2009, 05:46 PM
and you sir are a hypocrite.
how? :S

cocaine
12-02-2009, 06:02 PM

saying that "i put a bet with my friend" would have meant that I wouldn't have been informed about ANY sort of odds, so it was pointless in you asking about the odds.

and I am 15, not 18, which meant even if I would have wanted to bet at any bookies, I wouldn't have been old enough to do so. Have a nice day :)

busybabes
12-02-2009, 06:06 PM
get your dad to put bets on for you

Malachy
13-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Oh really, just shut up.
There's been quite a few in Sports & Hobbies in the past like you, but I don't think any of them have infuriated me as much.
Just.. leave. Silly pleb.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!