PDA

View Full Version : A few pointers...

Immenseman
11-02-2009, 10:58 PM
Loves it, welcome back babe!

Thread closed to prevent arguments by Garion (Forum Moderator). First post has been moved into the relevant "Spain Vs. England" thread.

Skajo
11-02-2009, 11:11 PM
I love you Matty.

Loser
11-02-2009, 11:13 PM
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/sunderland/3400833/Roy-Keane-savages-brainwashing-media-pundits-in-defence-of-Arsene-Wenger-Football.html

This is for you, hope it makes you think.

Geraint
11-02-2009, 11:18 PM
England fans moaning about "racial abuse" again :$

Jack.Lfc
11-02-2009, 11:19 PM
HE'S BACK :D:D

Geraint
11-02-2009, 11:25 PM
England fans moaning about "racial abuse" again :$

Who's gonna bite first then, c'mon.

CJW93
11-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Many happy returns Matty xox

Clowgon
11-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Yes, I am back. I know you'll all be happy now that I'm back. I've been on for a matter of... well it must be ten minutes and I've already seen a number of posts which show a serious lack of knowledge... hardly on parr with mine or the people who I rate so highly.

So then, let's "discuss" these points. Of course what I mean by "discuss" is a conversation between the people who can grasp the game inside and out, Minstrels, Immenseman, Geraint, Malachy, GraysAthChaz, Wootzeh, Jack.LFC and Blondie. That's if Blondie still uses this board, I've seen her on a few times however she's become a little bit unactive... probably got fedup of the material posted in the sports section.

Now let's start off with this post:

Kightly, deary me. How is this so? Plenty of English players are in the Premier League. And a number of these appear to be getting games, I'll name a few. Onouha, Downing, Upson, Jagielka, Lescott, Gosling, Baines and Bullard. Oh and let's not forget the lower league clubs holding back the young English talent, Leeds United have turned down a number of bids from PL clubs for Fabian Delph. How is the Premier Leagues fault if these English players are not up to stratch?

It's not down to the clubs, it's down to the coaches who are training the children. The under 5's, unders 7's, under 8's and under 10's are receiving piss poor training in England compared to the ones in other countries. And this shines out when the English players are trying to break through. If you have a young foreign striker who will put the ball in the back of the net at a ratio of 5:1 compared to an English player you'll play the foreign player. A club wants sucess, it doesn't want to care for the English players. The players should be decent enough by the time their knocking on the door for the squad to be able to atleast make the bench.

If you want decent English players, improve the training the kids in schools are receiving.

Ok a new post we shall discuss. This one made my blood boil.

How is saying the Spanish are racist a bit much? When they are directing monkey chants towards black players, mainly SWP how is that not racist? Oh and wasn't it the Spanish who painted their faces black and had shirts on saying they were related to Lewis Hamilton? Come on, not a racist country eh? Yes England maybe racist however atleast our fans are good enough to keep it shut in the stadium. Atleast our stewards are good enough to stop the fans and chuck them out of the ground for being so sickening. The Spanish stewards let them carry on. So what if it was 1000's of fans, you've got hundreds of stewards and it only started off with one or two people. Then it started to grow when they saw they could get away with it.

Now then, moving on.

Tut, tut. Footballing knowledge letting people down here. If you've bothered to be read the FA rules (which i doubt many on here have) you'll of come across a rule stating that a player loaned from his parent club to another club in the same league, in this case being Everton, can not play against his parent club in the league. :rolleyes:

Let's find another post shall we? This one for me just shoutedo out... well I'll let you decide what it shouted out at me.

I laughed. I'll let you in on a well kept secret, Manchester City are looking to challenge the likes of Chelsea in a number of years. Whats the point in taking on a manger who has just been sacked from a club we want to challenge? Because he can manager two, maybe three players? I'm sorry, I believe Hughes can manager Robinho. 11 goals in the PL. Not good? First season..? Hughes has brought some talent for us who I doubt Scolari could play. Kompany, Bridge, De Jong and Bellamy are Hughes players. They play gritty players. And isn't Hughes the manager who is getting the best out of Ireland and Onouha? I believe he is. I'd rather have Hughes who can manager four players and bring the best out of two others than a manager who can play two or three players because he's managed their national side.

Moving on...
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=559422
This thread, read the second post. Now read the posts from Excellent2. Can I see the future or doesn't Excellent2 understand the banter which gets chucked around the stands?

Oh and talking of Excellent2, I got told about a thread which was directed at me while I was banned. I believe this was a pointless thread.
A) It had nothing to do with sports.
B) Whats the point in making a thread I can't reply in..? It's directed at me.
C) Your post of lot's of people loving the fact that I've been banned was made void.

http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=559582

I didn't know what to laugh more at. Excellent2 making a petty thread about me being banned or Excellent2 being shown that not all the people in here were pleased at my banning.

Hope you've enjoyed reading this thread Immenseman, Geraint, Malachy, GraysAthChaz, Wootzeh, Jack.LFC and Blondie

Lol you are such a joker. :P

Rarelime
11-02-2009, 11:35 PM
Lol you are such a joker. :P

Coming from someone with a Mr. Sheen avatar.. :rolleyes:

Clowgon
11-02-2009, 11:49 PM
Coming from someone with a Mr. Sheen avatar.. :rolleyes:

Oh don't tell me...... We have another "Hilarious" comedian. :rolleyes:

Rarelime
11-02-2009, 11:53 PM
Glad you find me funny.

Pyroka
12-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Put me in the stocks for not reading the rules of the Football Association, I feel so disgraced.

Matty, just because you know alot about Football doesn't make you some sort of demigod who thinks he can throw his weight around and insinuate people who watch football for LEISURE (**** THEY EXIST?!?!) are thick and shouldn't comment on football full stop.

In fact, that makes you a bit of a **** lol.

Oh and before you start throwing your weight around again, read my post twice. ;)

Clowgon
12-02-2009, 12:07 AM
Glad you find me funny.

It's my pleasure. ;)

Implement
12-02-2009, 12:17 AM
This is just immature, so what if people who don't know what they're on about post in sports section? its a free ****** world, just let them get on with it? why should it concern you? and why don't you just keep it bottled in like most other people do when someone asks a noob question/doesn't show much sporting knowledge?

Everyone just needs to chill out a bit more fgs.

Pyroka
12-02-2009, 12:20 AM
This is just immature, so what if people who don't know what they're on about post in sports section? its a free ****** world, just let them get on with it? why should it concern you? and why don't you just keep it bottled in like most other people do when someone asks a noob question/doesn't show much sporting knowledge?

Everyone just needs to chill out a bit more fgs.

Dude you'll have to record a sound clip, Matty's head is too far up his own arse to hear anything.

Make sure you make the volume high.

busybabes
12-02-2009, 12:21 AM
coming from the guy who said Benzema was a citeh player

Implement
12-02-2009, 12:22 AM
Everyones different in there own way? so what if his own heads up his own ****, why should you care? just ignore him and he'll... I think, ignore you to?

If people can't get on, on a Habbo Forum, in a Sub-Category, then god help them in their real lives when they get jobs/real adult social life...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!