PDA

View Full Version : Jess

EverSteve
13-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Tbh I've not seen any threads about Jess and thought I should give her some credit!

Btw lol this isn't a suckup thread, I have no intentions of applying at hxl in the future but just thought I'd mention this, as it's my time of the year...

----

Out of all the Habbo Radio's I've DJ'd at if they've removed me for the team they've ALWAYS given insults towards me, no matter if it's Your ****, your gay or w.e they wanna

However out of the 2 times I've been removed at HXL Jess has provided evidence via PM and never gave any kind of abbuse

Websites like HFFM, ThinkHabbo etc were along the names which had to throw abbuse

So it's a great credit to habboxlive to have Jess as Radio Manager, and I hope she keeps setting the example to the rest of the habbo radio websites xo

leah
14-02-2009, 09:28 AM
Managers aren't allowed to be rude towards their staff :P
I worked at another fansite a while ago and being at HxL at the same time I was shocked by the difference in respect for the manager.
No one ever talks back to Jess at HxL but at the other fansite abusive threads were made and no one respected the manager which was appauling.

Jess is amazing yeh :D xx

Mathew
14-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Managers aren't allowed to be rude towards their staff :P
I worked at another fansite a while ago and being at HxL at the same time I was shocked by the difference in respect for the manager.
No one ever talks back to Jess at HxL but at the other fansite abusive threads were made and no one respected the manager which was appauling.

Jess is amazing yeh :D xx
Yes, it's a-paul-ing. :P
I've never really had a personal conversation with Jess but I have seen her around and on the forum. She does a very good job, and I'd like to think everyone here has respect for their managers.

I wouldn't dare be rude to Leah or John... :P

Titch
14-02-2009, 09:43 AM
3 cheers for Jess!

Hip Hip Horray!
Hip Hip Horray!
Hip Hip Horray!

And one for luck!

Hip Hip Horray!

AgnesIO
14-02-2009, 09:53 AM
I THINK this should go inh the congratulatrions and thank you forums, however I quite agree!

Hayd93
14-02-2009, 09:56 AM
What people also dont see is how much work she also does as a smod. It just amasses me how she can fit it all. I also agree is a great manager and you can talk to her openly about any problems.

Yonder
14-02-2009, 10:36 AM
I THINK this should go inh the congratulatrions and thank you forums, however I quite agree!

Agreed, well done anyways.

scott
14-02-2009, 01:07 PM
Worst manager ever :(

,Jess,
14-02-2009, 04:04 PM
Thanks for this, really nice to read :D

marriott0.01
14-02-2009, 04:07 PM
Jess is a really nice person and there's no words in the world to sum up how nice she is.

Shame everyone at Hx isn't the same. (I nvr name names :))

luce
14-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Yeah she does so much there's always something being planned/going on! She even manages to find spare time to beat me at SS + BB :(

xoxox

marriott0.01
14-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Yeah she does so much there's always something being planned/going on! She even manages to find spare time to beat me at SS + BB :(

xoxox
Well you are easy to beat Lucy :)

Lee.Norman
14-02-2009, 04:13 PM
She is a great manager... And very dedicated. She's always online. And shes always coming up with new events and competitions for the listeners.

Good thread. Its about time Jess got the recognition and appreciation she deserves.

Japan
14-02-2009, 04:49 PM
Yay thankyou Jess =D

leah
14-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Worst manager ever :(
mean.

Jess is a really nice person and there's no words in the world to sum up how nice she is.

Shame everyone at Hx isn't the same. (I nvr name names :))
:O!

Well you are easy to beat Lucy :)
true.

marriott0.01
14-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Why :O!

CHA!NGANG
14-02-2009, 06:13 PM
oyus Jess is a very good manager and easy to beat at snowstorm works very hard!

Lee.Norman
14-02-2009, 06:16 PM
oyus Jess is a very good manager and easy to beat at snowstorm works very hard!

Haha... I actually laughed out loud slightly when I read that.

9y
14-02-2009, 07:17 PM
Shes good! Always active which is brilliant, Here to help! (a bit like Tesco! Its something like that)

Long live Jess!

lAscend
14-02-2009, 07:38 PM
hehe i love it when i beat her at snowstorm shes to slow for me lool

Melsia
14-02-2009, 08:10 PM
She does do an amazing job of what she does, she does a huge amount and then still has time to do all the nice little things.

This thread is definately deserved! :D

luce
14-02-2009, 11:13 PM
I love how this thread has picked out that her BB+SS abilities are the main thing we all notice! You should hear her on skype when she wins! You should also hear Dinasaw scream like a girl when he gets hit :rolleyes:

,Jess,
14-02-2009, 11:15 PM
I love how this thread has picked out that her BB+SS abilities are the main thing we all notice! You should hear her on skype when she wins! You should also hear Dinasaw scream like a girl when he gets hit :rolleyes:

lmao im so cool (H)

lAscend
14-02-2009, 11:19 PM
ohhh no no no she is a fantastic manager :)

scott
15-02-2009, 01:49 PM

Excuse me.

And shes the most competitve person you will ever meet, if she dosnt win then she will have to keep playing until she does even if it takes all night :$

Lee.Norman
15-02-2009, 02:31 PM
Excuse me.

And shes the most competitve person you will ever meet, if she dosnt win then she will have to keep playing until she does even if it takes all night :$

Theres nothing wrong with a little competitiveness... And if you cba to play, just let her win :P

PixelJerry
15-02-2009, 02:33 PM
Yes, Thankyou Jess for the valentines ball last night!
It would have happened regardless wouldn't have happened without you :-)

DJ::Beatz
15-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Jess really does deserve alot of credit toward HxL. When ever I message her, shes always busy, most likely with habbox stuff. She always replies, unlike some other site owners who don't even reply to your message.
Jess is mazin

Richie
15-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Yeah weldone jess :)

Alkaz
15-02-2009, 06:39 PM
Although I never had her as a manager and she annoyed me quiet a few times this year when I was a moderator she is great!

Hughehh
15-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Jess has a sexy voice kfnx.
-
-
-
Jess is a really kewl Manager & Forumer & DJ :D

ILU Jessie :D

DjNina
16-02-2009, 08:34 AM
Out of all the Habbo fansites ive worked at (and ive worked at alot)
Jess is one of the best Radio Managers ive seen.
And Hayd is right. A Mod to?
How do you keep it up Jess?! :):P

Brandz13
24-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Yh jess owns :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!