PDA

View Full Version : Yes I am back, stop worrying xo

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 08:17 AM
Yes I am back, had a piss poor weekend just like Hughes. Came second in a squash championship in Newcastle. Hardly first is it.
I walked away from Newcastle after the championship finished.
Hughes should walk away from City after the Premiership is finished.

You can all stop worrying now then eh? I'm perfectly fine, I was just away for a few days. And don't say you weren't worrying, I read the match day thread a few minutes ago. Even when I'm away for a few days you still think of me, just like the rags eh? A bit obsessive... Must be my superior footballing knowledge which you missed, well I wouldn't blame you considering it is vastly superior to yours.

I'm waiting for Minstrels excuse this week :)

Now I'm not going to evaluate a lot of posts this time, just one infact. I'm running a bit short of time and I need to grab a shower. If you want to me to shed my knowledge on a post from this weekend and Monday then post it below, I'll shed my knowledge on it.
I hold the right to decline sheding my superior knoweledge on any posts from the sports section which I do not want to bother with.

Now then, the post I shall shed some true knowledge on.

Still, it's like a drop in the ocean for him :P
I wont go into great detail because like I said, I need to grab a shower. Having your wealth drop from $23 billion to $13.9 billion is just a drop in the ocean? Hardly.

Now that is all, if you want a post evaluating I will do so later, just post it below. Off for my shower, sorry for the lack of detail however in those few words I've already proven how vast my knowlege in football is compared to some people in here.

Thread closed by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): To prevent further arguments.

JackBuddy
17-02-2009, 10:42 AM
Weren't at the game then?

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Weren't at the game then?
Away at Portsmouth.
Up at Newcastle.
Go figure.

Skajo
17-02-2009, 10:53 AM
I respect you and all Matty but you don't need to come on, create a thread and 'evaluate' people's posts.

Just post in the thread, you're nothing special, like a bloody pundit or something.

e5
17-02-2009, 10:57 AM
I respect you and all Matty but you don't need to come on, create a thread and 'evaluate' people's posts.

Just post in the thread, you're nothing special, like a bloody pundit or something.
He wants his knowledge to be more publicised.......! (SP?)

Browney
17-02-2009, 11:03 AM
matty is gospel, how dare you doubt him.

Twist
17-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Go Matty.

Disaronno
17-02-2009, 11:53 AM

I agree with the bold parts. Youre nothing special tbh just someone that likes talking crap on a forum. Wether you understand the game or not, you talk a lot of ****. Oh and incase you missed it busybabes is pleke.

William93
17-02-2009, 11:59 AM
What the ****, stop acting like you're special. No one gave a **** you were gone.

Twist
17-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I agree with the bold parts. Youre nothing special tbh just someone that likes talking crap on a forum. Wether you understand the game or not, you talk a lot of ****. Oh and incase you missed it busybabes is pleke.
Can't believe I missed that :|.
Makes sense, though.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 12:36 PM

With the amount of crap in the sports section it's only right that we single out the crap posts in such a outstanding thread like these created by me.

matty is gospel, how dare you doubt him.
I am indeed the one who holds all the footballing knowledge in the sports section eh?

Go Matty.
Go where? Not like I need to go and research my footballing knowledge eh? ;)

I do know BB is Pleke considering I got him back on here...
The sports section has always been mine and Dawsons because of our knowledge in footballing!!!

What the ****, stop acting like you're special. No one gave a **** you were gone.
Who are you?

Can't believe I missed that :|.
Makes sense, though.
I did tell you on MSN.

leah
17-02-2009, 12:54 PM
welcome back babe x
well done on 2nd place too :)

Disaronno
17-02-2009, 01:45 PM
Its not yours lol. Haha. Your knowledge isnt superior to anyones. Geraint and immenseman make some of the best points and thats really around it. I hardly post in the sports section aymore so i cant really say much about my self, but you.... reading your posts. No way.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 01:49 PM
Its not yours lol. Haha. Your knowledge isnt superior to anyones. Geraint and immenseman make some of the best points and thats really around it. I hardly post in the sports section aymore so i cant really say much about my self, but you.... reading your posts. No way.
You can you don't post in the sports section that much due to the fact you failed to see my signature a couple of weeks ago. Hence why Jack.LFC, Immenseman, Geraint, Twist and Dawson are all laughing at the whole event.
Which is why you and your poor knowledge in football have no input in this thread.

Disaronno
17-02-2009, 03:17 PM
No i dont post in there because i simply see no reason to. And you dont know how much i know/dont know about football so dont go there.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 03:20 PM
No i dont post in there because i simply see no reason to. And you dont know how much i know/dont know about football so dont go there.
Your not in my signature. You have no reason to post here.

busybabes
17-02-2009, 03:24 PM
geraint and adam are clueless

both supported arsenal until gallas lost them the league then moved to a smaller club

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 03:24 PM

both supported arsenal then moved to a smaller club
well all you need to care about is your vast knowledge of football is larger than near enough everyone on hxf!!!

Jack.Lfc
17-02-2009, 03:26 PM

both supported arsenal until gallas lost them the league then moved to a smaller club

Did you support leicester before they got relegated? so you moved to a bigger club?

busybabes
17-02-2009, 03:26 PM
Did you support leicester before they got relegated? so you moved to a bigger club?
no why?

Jack.Lfc
17-02-2009, 03:29 PM
no why?

Just asking.

Disaronno
17-02-2009, 03:29 PM
Your not in my signature. You have no reason to post here.

tbh i wouldnt care less, i post where i want thanks.

Also, if you 2 know so much about football how come you cant agree on adam and geraint knowing lots or little (busybabes) thinks they are clueless and one thinks they are the kings. So ya know.

Jack.Lfc makes a lot of sense, wootzeh does, i do when i post, adam, immenseman and geraint do, twist does few others. none of you 2

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 03:31 PM
tbh i wouldnt care less, i post where i want thanks.

Also, if you 2 know so much about football how come you cant agree on adam and geraint knowing lots or little (busybabes) thinks they are clueless and one thinks they are the kings. So ya know.

Jack.Lfc makes a lot of sense, wootzeh does, i do when i post, adam, immenseman and geraint do, twist does few others. none of you 2
ur post makes no sense.

only dawson finks they're glory supporters.

Disaronno
17-02-2009, 03:34 PM
ur post makes no sense.

only dawson finks they're glory supporters.

My post makes plenty of sense

You and busybabes think the best of each other. BUT you cant agree about geraint and adam, one thinks they are the kings of football knowledge and one thinks they are clueless

Bun
17-02-2009, 04:07 PM
stop attention seeking for christ sake.

drama
17-02-2009, 04:10 PM
hi i wasn't worrying so please get over yourself thankssssss

CJW93
17-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Finished second place.

first of the losers :P

busybabes
17-02-2009, 04:11 PM
stop attention seeking for christ sake.
says the one who posted a thread about running away lool

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 05:19 PM
hi i wasn't worrying so please get over yourself thankssssss
just run away.
leave me be.

run away young one. simply run awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Implement
17-02-2009, 06:24 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments and insult other forum members.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 06:29 PM
*Removed*
Whose Matt? Whoever "Matt" is I think I'll make a point for him.

When you have players on 120K a week at your club you can't say that's not making a difference. A billion? That's not going to keep a club in the Champs League, Top Four etc when you also need to lead your lifestyle.
Grow up? I believe I am in the process of growing up, 10 years ago I was 5... I'm now 15.

Idiot? Why you getting personal when you don't know me or any of my family members? I ain't going to get personal with you because I don't know you or your family.

The ones who chuck petty insults around when they can't prove a point are the ones with a few less brain cells.

Implement
17-02-2009, 11:26 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not posr to cause arguments.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 11:32 PM
*Removed*
The term "Glory Supporter" is not an insult, it's a class.

Aww little *'s? For me? Aww you want to sing me Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for my night time lullaby? Cheers, shows you care about me. Love you to.

Oh stop with the petty remarks, the sooner your ban gets pushed through the better. A few days ago I was "fueling" a bad environment and yet this thread was perfectly fine before you and your little *'s turned up looking for a fight, which you'll just get shown up above regarding the lullaby.

And I'm saying that if Chelsea miss out on the Champions League for even one season then that $9billion will not get them back in it.

Jack.Lfc
17-02-2009, 11:33 PM
*Removed*

Liverpool owners are worth *** all, if they where worth anything they wouldnt be taking money from the bank.

brandon
17-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Panic over, phew.

Implement
17-02-2009, 11:35 PM
@Jack; yes that's why I said - "i'm sure they're not worth £9BN"

and yeh, I Love You 2 :(.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 11:38 PM
Panic over, phew.
Brandon, is Matt on MSN I cba checking. :(

@Jack; yes that's why I said - "i'm sure they're not worth £9BN"

and yeh, I Love You 2 :(.
I don't love you now. You and your *'s are coursing a perfectly fine thread into something which all of the users except you are above. Your lullaby was crap, if you can only use words to insult someone when the debate is based around facts and quotes then if I was you, I'd pull out of it for good.

Implement
17-02-2009, 11:44 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 11:48 PM
*Removed*
How does it not go in here? Due to me being away I knew some people would like my opinion on the Manchester City game, which I got when I signed on MSN so they didn't repeat it in here. I posted about the squash, which they could comment on. It's based around the posts in the sports section, it's easier for me when I have a short amount of time to answer questions in one thread than having them dotted around all over the place.

And hardly any threads I create turn into arguments. The last three I created was fine until you turned up, that earned you a ban. Now you're back and are trying to turn this into a argument and the other one about Helan. Coincidence? I'm not the only one whose noticed it.

As for the petty insults, I wont bother responding to it. I've done all that I can so now I'll just wait and see what occurs from it.

Actions are louder than words.

Implement
17-02-2009, 11:54 PM
*Removed*

Edited by ,Jess, (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not post to cause arguments.

Minstrels
17-02-2009, 11:56 PM
*****, give up with you. :)
Please stop using the *'s, I don't want another verse of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star from you tonight.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!