PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury Uni

clueless
27-02-2009, 05:01 PM
i went there today on a school trip about 'finding out about university'

it was meant to be for those who dont know much about uni and wanna see what its like
but i was a bit sneaky and went anyway despite my brother actually going to canterbury kent university LOL

i saw my brother whilst i was there on the coach and he was in his room waving haha.

it was a fun day

it has such lovely grounds ive been there a few times now
i would love to go there but its totally copying my brother LOL

been there anyone?

Titch
27-02-2009, 05:04 PM
I live about 7 miles away (Herne Bay). Always in canterbury, sister goes uni there, one thing we dont have is a primark! but thats coming next month :)

Immenseman
27-02-2009, 05:20 PM
My sister goes there also, I've also been a few times haha I love it :D

GommeInc
27-02-2009, 08:05 PM
i went there today on a school trip about 'finding out about university'

it was meant to be for those who dont know much about uni and wanna see what its like
but i was a bit sneaky and went anyway despite my brother actually going to canterbury kent university LOL

i saw my brother whilst i was there on the coach and he was in his room waving haha.

it was a fun day

it has such lovely grounds ive been there a few times now
i would love to go there but its totally copying my brother LOL

been there anyone?
My friend goes there, it's incredibly good. I've been there about 10 times now visiting :P

I live about 7 miles away (Herne Bay). Always in canterbury, sister goes uni there, one thing we dont have is a primark! but thats coming next month :)
Or a mens New Look :(

Titch
28-02-2009, 10:05 AM
My friend goes there, it's incredibly good. I've been there about 10 times now visiting :P

Or a mens New Look :(

init, half way there though!

Jarkie
01-03-2009, 11:09 AM
I've never been there, I don't think so... But when I get closer to choose a university I'll (Hopefully) be going to Cardiff.

clueless
01-03-2009, 04:47 PM
oo quite a few then :)
yeah i love the place aswell
really pretty

Immenseman
01-03-2009, 04:53 PM
yeah the uni looks nice and canterbury is really nice also

lisar
02-03-2009, 11:14 PM
I LOVE IT. i wanna go there
i know a girl from my old primary goes there!
it looks lovely, and i like the look of their courses.

ToxicPaddy
02-03-2009, 11:30 PM
i live a few miles away from canterbury, in folkestone. is this the same as the university of kent? if so, i have been there before on a languages thing for a day with the school, and it looks very nice :)

PaintYourTarget
02-03-2009, 11:36 PM
I've been given a Conditional Offer by them but still haven't been down to visit.

Pyroka
02-03-2009, 11:38 PM
I'd love to go there if you were, sally :love7:

Immenseman
02-03-2009, 11:39 PM
and if u were i'd go ryan

Pyroka
02-03-2009, 11:41 PM
and if u were i'd go ryan

aww you charmer ;)

Immenseman
02-03-2009, 11:45 PM
it's true though we could post on hxf together and i'd help you get to the top of boardreader

Titch
03-03-2009, 02:11 PM
if u two come here i will have to hide :(

Turnip
03-03-2009, 02:36 PM
live in margate, which aint too far, have had a look around the uni due to finishing college this year and either startin uni in september or not, its a decent uni for kent stanards haha.

BobX
03-03-2009, 04:00 PM
my sister goes there, the rooms are terrible but the grounds are quite nice, also the buildings are retro and look like multi story car parks

Virgin Mary
03-03-2009, 04:03 PM
You only need CC to get in loll.....

clueless
04-03-2009, 09:28 PM
I LOVE IT. i wanna go there
i know a girl from my old primary goes there!
it looks lovely, and i like the look of their courses.

yes lisa go there so i can come stalk you >;]

i live a few miles away from canterbury, in folkestone. is this the same as the university of kent? if so, i have been there before on a languages thing for a day with the school, and it looks very nice :)

yup its part of the uni of kent!

I've been given a Conditional Offer by them but still haven't been down to visit.

go visit!!

I'd love to go there if you were, sally :love7:

LOL:love7:

my sister goes there, the rooms are terrible but the grounds are quite nice, also the buildings are retro and look like multi story car parks

yeah the rooms arent great, i think the grounds win it for it

You only need CC to get in loll.....

is that some university lingo? or do you mean you only need 2 c grades :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!