PDA

View Full Version : titus bramble

JackBuddy
28-02-2009, 10:59 PM
how the hell...?

he has been the biggest liability in the premier league for years now. Today against Chelsea he clears two off the line and nearly scores a goal.

Maybe Bruce could try working his magic on Gomes!?

Jack.Lfc
28-02-2009, 11:02 PM
I remember when he played for newcastle one of newcastles defenders got injured and he came on, all liverpool fans stood up and clapped when he came on and cheered. He scored for wigan i the last min a season later.

Geraint
28-02-2009, 11:03 PM
Have you been watching the Premier League this season?

He's been one of the best defenders there this season, even though he has the odd mistake. The fact he is so high on the fantasy league goes to show something.

JackBuddy
28-02-2009, 11:08 PM
Have you been watching the Premier League this season?

He's been one of the best defenders there this season, even though he has the odd mistake. The fact he is so high on the fantasy league goes to show something.
Yeah, I just used today as an example.

You only need to look at this compilation from a few seasons ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WpG5UHZgCg

edit: why the hell have i always thought he is french?!

Immenseman
28-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Im watching MOTD now he's having an awesome game and has had a good season.

Twist
01-03-2009, 09:36 AM
I was going to make a thread about this as I was watching MOTD last night.
He played brilliantly against Chelsea, and they were unlucky not to get anything out of the game.

Throne Sofa
01-03-2009, 10:32 AM
He's had a good season, quite firm but still has the reputation from his old days bringing him down. Fair play to Bruce, he stuck him in when most other Premiership managers wouldn't, and he's put in some good performances in return.

I wouldn't go as far to say one of the best Premiership defenders this season, but definitely most improved. Had an excellent game yesterday, but many defenders do it week in week out.

Although Wigan outplayed us in parts yesterday, and a draw was probably a fairer result, we have the better players and when you have the best midfielder at present in England to get you the all important goal, results are easier to come by. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!