02-03-2009, 05:03 PM
Well done been to most ur events and they r good :D

AgnesIO
02-03-2009, 05:10 PM
Well done been to most ur events and they r good :D

Same :D

Laggings
02-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I'm really dissapointed that omgMatt got in.
I played in his Habbox Fastest Typer for Valentines day comp or something, and was kick banned. When I asked him why, it was 'Because you're using an auto responder'. Just because I was getting most of them first didn't mean I was cheating. He also failed to notice that the last time I got first (When I was banned), I actually spelled the word wrong.

I hope that he actually manages to do some better comps in the future.

Congrats to everyone else that made it!

flatface
02-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Well done you 4 :D

Sureall
02-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Thanks all :D why did i get a extyra simley :P

Mathew
02-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I'm really dissapointed that omgMatt got in.
I played in his Habbox Fastest Typer for Valentines day comp or something, and was kick banned. When I asked him why, it was 'Because you're using an auto responder'. Just because I was getting most of them first didn't mean I was cheating. He also failed to notice that the last time I got first (When I was banned), I actually spelled the word wrong.

You'll find I was asked to do that by events manegement, so I'm hardly to blame for that. If you wanted to affect my chances of getting the full position, you should have filled in an official complaint about me and PM'ed it to Roxy and Lucy. It's a tad late to do anything now however... :P

Thanks guys, and congratulations to the other three.

17-jamie-17
02-03-2009, 08:20 PM

Get your head out your arse Matts great!
Well done other xox
Laggings your an arse hole! [ Not that i know you]

dogboy123
02-03-2009, 08:22 PM
Ooh, wd all :D All ightly deserved :D

To add to what matt said, in the end, you will not be kicked and baned for no reason. Other staff will usully agree before the host k+b you. Plus we all make mistakes with fastest typer, and we sometimes miss out mistakes, however I'm sure this won't affect the game and is pointless claming this, as it happens all the time and people just get on with it. :D

(Also I wouldn't be complaining as it was in your favour :P)

2LQ
02-03-2009, 08:37 PM
wd mattz and matt x]

Laggings
02-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I just thought that Habbox screened their trailist staff a little bit better than that.
I think I can safely tell you that I wasn't using a third party tool.

Netaxes
03-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Alrighty, lets not ruin this thread by fighting. Well done to the other three who made the cut!

AgnesIO
03-03-2009, 09:26 AM

Hmm I'm sure Matt was not to blame for this :)

Ooh, wd all :D All ightly deserved :D

To add to what matt said, in the end, you will not be kicked and baned for no reason. Other staff will usully agree before the host k+b you. Plus we all make mistakes with fastest typer, and we sometimes miss out mistakes, however I'm sure this won't affect the game and is pointless claming this, as it happens all the time and people just get on with it. :D

(Also I wouldn't be complaining as it was in your favour :P)

I was fired from events for kick and banning a racist :P

----

Anyway I like the events department,

any events staff that need some norms to make there events just ask!

leah
03-03-2009, 11:39 AM
well done :)

Sureall
04-03-2009, 04:59 PM
thanks all |

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!