PDA

View Full Version : Police officers need to learn to drive properly!!

Hecktix
03-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Lolll.
There has been a HUGE crash in Lincoln today involving a police car travelling too fast on a downhill corner, impaling him & his colleague into another vehicle... they had the air ambulance out and everything, they had to be cut from the police car.

Only the other week a police officer managed to run down an OAP on a zebra crossing in lincoln!!

I wonder if police cars are insured or whether the tax payer will be paying for that cut open police car...

traffic is stood still cause they blocked the main corridor to the city...

Ashhizzle
03-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Bloody pigs!

lolll the ones here are ok, but ive seen one driver wrap his car round a lamp post quite nicely, thats it though :)

flatface
03-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Lolll.
There has been a HUGE crash in Lincoln today involving a police car travelling too fast on a downhill corner, impaling him & his colleague into another vehicle... they had the air ambulance out and everything, they had to be cut from the police car.

Only the other week a police officer managed to run down an OAP on a zebra crossing in lincoln!!

I wonder if police cars are insured or whether the tax payer will be paying for that cut open police car...

traffic is stood still cause they blocked the main corridor to the city...

Either way the tax payer will be coughing up, as some of your taxes go to funding the police service.

Four
03-03-2009, 05:26 PM
were they chasing anyone?

Hecktix
03-03-2009, 05:32 PM
were they chasing anyone?

something tells me they got away if they were... considering the police officer had to be cut from his car xD

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!