PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday's Games

Twist
04-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Bit late but yeah :P. Who did your team play?
Palace 0-1 Wolves.
A much improved performance last night than in recent weeks, however Hennessey did have to come to our rescue a couple of times. Ebanks-Blake with his 22nd goal of the season from the spot, meaning we're 5 points clear at the top but Birmingham in 2nd have a game in hand over us - and Reading have two. Reading came from behind to beat Wednesday 2-1 in last 10 minutes (which I was rather annoyed about) and it seems whatever result we get (win, draw, loss) they get excatly the same. But, if they do win their two games in hand we do go down to 2nd and deservidely so dispite this victory.
Also, WE ACTUALLY KEPT A ******* CLEAN SHEET! Never thought I'd see it.
I expected us to win this one and dispite it being a narrow victory, I guess it's a good enough win to keep us at the top for a while (I hope :$).

leah
04-03-2009, 12:35 PM
haha well done to wolves :P

Jack.Lfc
04-03-2009, 01:18 PM
Match of the day tonght, after the xfactor live tour, gett in.

Loser
04-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Eddie Johnson single handedly ripped Barnsley apart. We win 3-1. Barnsley have no discipline whatsoever. all game thier players acted like *****. Andranik (?) eventually got sent off, after being on, what looked like, his last warning about 5 times in the first half!

Geraint
04-03-2009, 08:39 PM
Eddie Johnson single handedly ripped Barnsley apart. We win 3-1. Barnsley have no discipline whatsoever. all game thier players acted like *****. Andranik (?) eventually got sent off, after being on, what looked like, his last warning about 5 times in the first half!

and you said Eddie Johnson was crap. :eusa_naug

Loser
04-03-2009, 08:48 PM
and you said Eddie Johnson was crap. :eusa_naug

I would never even suggest such things about our player of the season.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!