PDA

View Full Version : MyP2P wins court case

Twist
07-03-2009, 07:39 PM
A bit late, but still. This is the message left on their site.

Myp2p wins court case!!!

We finally got our judgment in the legal proceedings. Finally we can give you more information. The main important message is that we won the case.

On Thursday the 5th of February we had a court case in the Court of Roermond (Netherlands) against C More Entertainment AB regarding the seven competitions earlier mentioned. C More is, as some of you might know, a Swedish company which, among others, exploits the Canal+ brand in the Scandinavian countries.

And we won the case against C More! The Dutch court ruled that C More mistakenly initiated injunction proceedings because the case was to complicated, both factually as well as legally. C More was ordered to repay us all our legal costs. We know it has been a long wait so we would like to thank you for all the support in the past weeks. It was worth it.

Make sure you start enjoying all the action again. Go to our forum (http://www.myp2pforum.eu/website-forum/35088-myp2p-wins-court-case.html) to show your support or to congratulate us.

The Myp2p Team
http://www.myp2p.eu/

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap.

Minstrels
07-03-2009, 11:37 PM
Bit late dude! :lol:

Loser
07-03-2009, 11:38 PM
A bit late, but still.

Your observation skills blow me away.

Twist
07-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Yeah but nobody posted it so I thought I'd post it for the people who were still wondering what happened :P.

To Loser, I know right :$.

Minstrels
07-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Your observation skills blow me away.
Yeah I did read it, even if he said it was late it doesn't stop me saying it does it? :rolleyes:

Loser
07-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Yeah I did read it, even if he said it was late it doesn't stop me saying it does it? :rolleyes:

I imagine you were just highlighting it in case the people with less footballing knowledge hadn't caught on.

Minstrels
07-03-2009, 11:52 PM
I imagine you were just highlighting it in case the people with less footballing knowledge hadn't caught on.
People like you.

Loser
07-03-2009, 11:55 PM
People like you.

So hold on, this MyP2P thing, it's old news, right? Can you confirm that for me? Old news, or new news? I could not be more confused. Throw me a bone here. I need a hand. This news, is it new?

Minstrels
07-03-2009, 11:58 PM
So hold on, this MyP2P thing, it's old news, right? Can you confirm that for me? Old news, or new news? I could not be more confused. Throw me a bone here. I need a hand. This news, is it new?
Old, and have your dads bone - I'm sure he'll let you.

Loser
08-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Old, and have your dads bone - I'm sure he'll let you.

Well, thanks for the clarification, one step towards being as knowledgable about football as someone like you. Every little counts.

Implement
08-03-2009, 11:52 AM
Sarcasm/Arguing is pointless :P

Anyway I never new about this till just, new news to me! (just to add to the confusion) :)

Cisse9
08-03-2009, 12:14 PM
old news.

Twist
08-03-2009, 12:16 PM
old news.
Nobody posted it, and as Imp showed people might not of known that it happened.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!