PDA

View Full Version : The Sound of Music - Ends 8th April

Inseriousity.
08-03-2009, 10:58 AM
(8) The hills are aliveeeeeeee with the sound of music (8). Okay, I'll stop now before I cause some fatal damage to your eardrums. We all have a song that relates to us. A song you listen to and think 'oh that's the story of my life, that is.' It's the song that seems to be about you and yet you're the stranger to the singer!

This competition is to tell us the song and why it relates to you! It could be a happy song, it could be a sad song. The best explanation wins!

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 30 Credits (Kindly donated by jrh2002)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: Inseriousity.
Habbox Name: Inseriousity.
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

skooledmepls
09-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Habbo(x) Name: Interrible
My Entry:

Aaron Carter - I Want Candy

I want candy most of the time because most people like it, especially me! [I'm not fat]

.:Gilly2:.
10-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Habbo(x) Name:.:Gilly2:.
Entry:

Aerosmith-I don't wanna miss a thing is one of my fav songs. I like it because it helps me to relax. Its hard to relax in my house with 2 younger siblings, but this love song relaxes me.

wade69
11-03-2009, 11:56 AM
Habbo name: wade69
Habbox name: wade69
entry: Utah Saints - Something good

Song title kinda gives it away really, always cheers me up when i have had a bad day, or want to be put in a great mood to go out!, 'oooooh i!, just know that something good is going to happen!'

Sfinx
11-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Jason Mraz
Beauty in ugly

I love this song because when i feel ugly
and down it always cheers me up to listen to this song

DonVanHelsing
12-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Habbo Name : DonVanHelsing
Habbox Name : DonVanHelsing
My Entry :
30 Minutes to Mars - Beautiful Lie

You know ?
When i hear this song, i always remember i have lie with my girlfriend, i have two girlfriend ! It's a beautiful lie.

Ardemax
20-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Habbo(x) name = Ardemax

entry: Taylor Swift - Love Story

The song has inspiring lyrics for all different reasons, some people will look at the song in a different light to others, but it's all the same, a nice smooth melody with the right rhythm and style compose into this wonderful mix.

:)

Kindcool
21-03-2009, 12:29 PM
Habbo (x) name: Kindcool

My entry: Rihanna ft T.I-Live Your Life,Its a brill song and when im bored or down it always cheers me up so thats my entry hope you like it.

HanzyPanzy
21-03-2009, 12:40 PM
Habbo Name: hanzhottie
Habbox Name: HanzyPanzy
Entry:
Want to Subscribe?
Sign In (http://www.youtube.com/login?next=/watch%3Fv%3D8luNWD-dRNw) or Sign Up (http://www.youtube.com/signup?next=/watch%3Fv%3D8luNWD-dRNw) now! http://s.ytimg.com/yt/img/pixel-vfl73.gif (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8luNWD-dRNw#)

Rihanne Ft T I - Live Your life
Explanation : It has so much meaning to me. I know i have to live my life and get a good education, just LIVE LIFE. No matter what. Just leave other people to fool around that think that they are all bad and think that swearing will get them through life. I KNOW WHAT PATH I WANT TO TAKE. and im gonna carry on living my life the right way
:')

lPinoy
21-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Habbo(x) name: lPinoy
My entry:

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
I thought this song was one which stood out and inspired me the most. It shows how beautiful earth really is and how you can always bring happiness out of everything. Life is only short so live it well.

Mikey
22-03-2009, 12:08 AM
Habbo/x name: MikeyFusion
My entry: Linkin Park - Numb because it's one of my favourite songs and it's my ringtone :D

P.princess4
22-03-2009, 06:03 PM
Habbo(x) name: P.princess4
Entry: Stole - Kelly Rowland
Explanation: This song has a really deep meaning telling you not to bully or tease anyone at your school ect... because you do not know what their life is like, they could be more worse off than you and its hard for them. They may even commit suicide because their life and what you are doing and saying to them. So its telling you think before you act. I hope you do that. ;)

p1eloveragain
23-03-2009, 04:52 PM
Habbox name - p1eloveragain
Habbo name - p1elover

Entry - Hero by X Factor finalists

When I hear this song i think of my grandad coz he was my hero and the words of the song fit him perfectly.

Laggings
23-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Habbo Name: Laggings
Habbox Name: Laggings
My entry: Hope it gives you hell - All-American Rejects

This song relates to me because..
When you look my way I hope it gives you hell.
When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell.

iNubzy
23-03-2009, 08:10 PM
Habbo Name: irNubzCookie
Habbox Name: iNubzy

Entry: Everchanging - Rise Against
I love this song because of the meaningful lyrics, and how my life
is everchanging all the time.
I love the fact it is rock, I just love how the whole song was constructed.
I also love how the lyrics and meaningful and truthful.

~Awesome Song, I reccommend everyone to listen to it.
;) From Nubzy.

DJ-Konrad
24-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Habbo Name: DJ-Konrad
Habbox Name: DJ-Konrad
My entry: Firestarter - The Prodigy because i'm a bit of a pyromaniac and if things aren't going my way i do get very heated. I also like to cause trouble which heats up everyone around me making a 'Fire' of annoyed people

.:Gilly2:.
04-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Habbo (x) Name: .:Gilly2:.
Entry: Sex On Fire-Kings on Leon

It explains what happens at the weekend.

VelvetClover
05-04-2009, 12:56 AM
Habbox Name - VelvetClover
Habbo Name - VelvetClover
My Entry - Daylight, by Kelly Rowland - Because I always seem to be out partying until the early hours..."people are getting up when I'm just getting in!" I'm always just going home when it's daylight outside!

DoctorET
05-04-2009, 08:56 AM
Habbo Name: DoctorET
Habbox name: DoctorET
My Entry: Taylor Swift- I <3 ?

There is a boy that i fancy at school and everyone trys to guess who it is, many guess correctly... But they dont know that
:love3:
Emma and ??? :love7:

Urnuph
05-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Habbo Name: Urnuph
Habbox Name: Badyl
My Entry: Tinchy Stryder ft Taio Cruz - Take Me Back
Explanation: Well, recently I have annoyed and upset a girl special to me. We weren't in a relationship, but we were just good friends and we kinda fell out. We still talk, but it isn't the same as before. I'm sorry I mistreated you pretty lady, I'm sorry I hurt you, pretty lady - all I need to know is will you take me back?

LaGUNAx1
05-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Habbo Name: LagunaX1
Habbox name: LaGUNAx1
My Entry: Muse - Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

"Eerie whispers
trapped beneath my pillow
won't let me sleep
your memories"

I find it difficult to sleep and memories constantly flash into my head and random thoughts that keep me awake.

"I know you're in this room
I'm sure I heard you sigh
floating in-between
where our worlds collide"

I often think about a person to an extent it feels they are by my side.

"It scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see
and it scares the hell out of me
yea yea yeaaaaa yea yea
yea yea yea
yea yea o aaa oaaaaaaa!!"

Simple, all I can think about is the end of things, life, relationships, the world and even the universe. And it scares me.

"I know the moment's near
and there's nothing we can do
look through a faithless eye
are you afraid to die?

It scares the hell out of me
and it scares the hell out of me
yea yea yeaaaaa yea yea
yea yea yea
yea yea o aaa oaaaaaaa!!"

Being scared of the future and death, looking at it with a 'faithless eye'. I am an Athiest so I connect with this and can accept it as part of myself.

The song is also upbeat and somewhat chaotic, as is my nature and my mind as it struggles with thoughts.

That's it lol

Established
06-04-2009, 09:08 PM
Habbo name: Tuyp
Habbox name: Established
Song name: Chico - It's chico time!
Why?: C'mon. It's so cheesy and suprisingly catchy, altho everyone is ashamed to admit it. Whenever someone asks the time, the other person replied "It's chico time!". It's just a common phrase. Sometimes, when I'm feeling down, it makes me happier. NO, THATS A LIE - it drives me crazy when I'm in a bad mood - but thats not the point, because it's still a phrase that makes me laugh because its so cheesy and every person in the whole world knows it. LOVE cheesy songs like that - POINTLESS, kind of like life itself most of the time. Poinlessly cheesy but catchy, something to get you up in the morning. Thats what you need for a #no.1 hit these days. Shame, but still, everyone loves it. And when you smile, the world smiles with you. < SEE, just thinking about the song makes me sound utterly cheezzzzaay!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!