PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal Vs Burnley

Disaronno
08-03-2009, 11:26 PM
I watched it on Setanta. I thought Arsenal played great after the first 10 mins.

Little edgy at 43 mins but after that, we just annihalted Burnley.

All 3 great goals and everyone played well.

Minstrels
09-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Hang on mate, if you didn't go why the **** did some Burnley fans from Manchester go to support Burnley?

Shocking, you could of got knocked out. Show your team some support.

Disaronno
09-03-2009, 01:19 PM
What? I dont go to every game. I never said i do and tbh i dont want to go to every game. I fit games around my lifestyle. Ive been 5 times already this year, thats £100+ for me. I really dont care about what your going to say so w/e really.

Besides, i had to work at 6pm on Sunday. And id rather have a job and have a some money coming in than watching Arsenal play Burnley

Skajo
09-03-2009, 02:16 PM
i dont want to go to every game.
Get out.

JackBuddy
09-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Minstrels give it a rest...

Jack.Lfc
09-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Going the match has become a chore for me lately, i really cba but its something i have to do for example the sunderland game, i wernt looking forward to it but had to go.

Disaronno
09-03-2009, 11:02 PM
Going the match has become a chore for me lately, i really cba but its something i have to do for example the sunderland game, i wernt looking forward to it but had to go.

Hm its not a chore for me its just something i have to want to do otherwise i just wont do it, if that makes sense.

Im going to Arsenal Vs Hull (FA Cup) and Arsenal Chelsea in the league. Next year im doing away games as well

leah
10-03-2009, 12:03 PM
I watched it too, Arsenal are a great team when they want to be.

Andys
10-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Brilliant finnish by Eduardo :)

Skajo
10-03-2009, 02:30 PM
I can't believe that you don't want to go to matches, are you insane?

Oh, and Eduardo's finish was first class. Welcome back.

Loser
10-03-2009, 05:23 PM
http://www.anthonyfernando.com/uploads/Image/MoneyTree.jpg

Minstrels
10-03-2009, 05:30 PM
What? I dont go to every game. I never said i do and tbh i dont want to go to every game. I fit games around my lifestyle. Ive been 5 times already this year, thats £100+ for me. I really dont care about what your going to say so w/e really.

Besides, i had to work at 6pm on Sunday. And id rather have a job and have a some money coming in than watching Arsenal play Burnley

And the penny finally drops for Loser...

Skajo
10-03-2009, 05:36 PM
There is a difference between "can't" and "don't".

Loser
10-03-2009, 05:36 PM
And the penny finally drops for Loser...

Now I look the fool.

Disaronno
10-03-2009, 09:36 PM
To adam - I dont want to go to all because like someone said, i dont want it to become a chore. Simple as really.

J0SH
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
They got smashed, good set up by Arshavin too :P

Disaronno
10-03-2009, 09:42 PM
They got smashed, good set up by Arshavin too :P

If your on about the one that vela scored then Arshavin didnt realy set him up. And Song set up the other 2.

The Undertaker
10-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Amazing game and three amazing goals. Hope we do it tomorrow against Roma :D

J0SH
10-03-2009, 10:13 PM
If your on about the one that vela scored then Arshavin didnt realy set him up. And Song set up the other 2.

Arshavin passed it to him and he chipped it in the goal..

Skajo
10-03-2009, 10:56 PM
To adam - I dont want to go to all because like someone said, i dont want it to become a chore. Simple as really.
I really, really don't understand. It makes absolutely NO sense to me.

If you love football, and love the team you support - why would it be a chore? Honestly.

Disaronno
11-03-2009, 02:09 PM
I really, really don't understand. It makes absolutely NO sense to me.

If you love football, and love the team you support - why would it be a chore? Honestly.

Well if im not the only person saying it then obviously it can happen. :S

And arshavin passed it to him but its not a set up, he gets assist points and thats it. Vela done the hard work putting it through the defenders legs

J0SH
11-03-2009, 03:32 PM

And arshavin passed it to him but its not a set up, he gets assist points and thats it. Vela done the hard work putting it through the defenders legs

Face it, if Arshavin wouldn't of got the ball to Vela, he wouldn't of scored.

Skajo
11-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Face it, if Arshavin wouldn't of got the ball to Vela, he wouldn't of scored.
Yeah, and if the referee never blew his whistle to signal the start of the game then he wouldn't of scored. I think the referee should get the assist!

It makes no sense to me.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!