PDA

View Full Version : My Healthy Dish is... - Ends 15th April

Lee
14-03-2009, 10:16 AM
As we all know, healthy eating is extremely important, to keep us all fit. But its not always easy is it? All the delicious looking chocolate cakes you see in the supermarkets... The temptation of grabbing yourself an Ice Cream Sunday... They all make it harder for us to keep fit.

Your task is to design a healthy dish, which would encourage people to eat it. It has to be appertising, but at the same time healthy. Think you're up for it?

Competition Prize/Template

1st Prize: 2 HC Sofas (Kindly donated by MissAlice)

Your entry should look like the example below:
Habbo Name: DJ-Huntey
Habbox Name: DJ-Huntey
My entry:

Competition Terms & Conditions

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of Habbox Forum. Habbox is giving all its members (not Habbox staff) the opportunity to enter competitions. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on the date listed in the thread title. Members are only allowed to enter once per Internet Protocol; breach of this rule may consider in a temporary or permanent ban from entering Habbox's competitions. The winner will be announced in this thread. Winner(s) will be private messaged by Dudedanny123 to collect their prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. Any harassment or attempted bribery of the judge(s) will get you disqualified and could get you into trouble on the Forum. All Habbox staff are excluded from participating in competitions, unless the competition states they may. Trialists may enter any competition whilst they are on trial. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be withdrawn. Prizes are subject to change. Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winner(s) being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be considered a donation to Habbox Competitions in the winner's name. All furniture prizes will be handed over on Habbo UK only. All rights reserved.

When in posting the competition forum, please only post competition entries. Do not post questions or comments - it is not the place to do so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to the Competitions Manager or post in the "Questions & Comments about Habbox Competitions (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=607)" thread.

HanzyPanzy
21-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Habbo Name: hanzhottie
Habbox Name: HanzyPanzy
My Entry: Cheese And Crackers- a heathly snack when your peckish.

lPinoy
21-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Habbo(x) name: lPinoy
My entry:

Have a nice healthy salad with iceberg lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers with blocks of skinless chicken breast and slices of thin gammon ham.

P.princess4
22-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Habbo(x) name: P.princess4
Entry: You could have a delicious home-made fruit salad. It's best to have it home-made so you know whats in it. Enjoy ;)

Four
22-03-2009, 06:07 PM
Habbo Name: EnglishJack
Habbox Name: Four
My Entry: Burger and chips, with a big glass of coke

Kieeran
22-03-2009, 06:07 PM
habbo(x) name: Kieeran
a nice taglilatilli pasta with a light cheese sauce with chopped chives and fresh tomatoes

p1eloveragain
23-03-2009, 04:37 PM
Habbox name - p1eloveragain
Habbo name - p1elover

Entry - Its called Fruit Fusion. It contains succulent strawberries,brilliant bananas,Outstanding oranges,Groovy grapes and astonishing apples. Arranged in a perfect pattern on a plate.

.:Gilly2:.
24-03-2009, 06:57 PM
Habbo(x) Name: .:Gilly2:My .
My Entry:

Make a medium size fruit salad.
Occasionally take a bit and eat that for a snack to keep you going, without putting on loads of weight.

jj1661
25-03-2009, 06:18 AM
its simple just eat one of them weight watches or slimming world microwave meal things lol ;) *LOW IN FAT*

Laggings
25-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Removed at user request - Robbie! (Forum Super Moderator)

DoctorET
25-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Habbo Name: DoctorET
Dish: Some salmon and some potatoes with some lemon juice :D

nicoleliver
26-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Habbo name:BAMitsnicky!
habbox name : nicoleliver

Eat the delisouse healthy meal of fruity wet guzzerling apple with a drip of orange juice in a cup enjoy a sention of grapes picked from a stork and to finish off A toasty slice of toast crunchying its way to the rasberry jam

mmmm My healthy meal

PappaLou
26-03-2009, 07:42 PM
Habbo Name: Diablo-Lou
HxF username: Lou

a nice tender red meat sirloin steak with pepper sauce and a nice bowl of salad on the side, along with for dessert, fresh fruit tart :)

Urnuph
05-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Habbo Name: Urnuph
Habbox Name: Badyl
My entry: A nice piece of swordfish drizzled with succulent lemon to give it that extra kick, sprinkled with pepper and little bits of broccoli alongside lettuce and tomatoes. For dessert, a fresh fruit cocktail mixed before you very eyes, and guess what? It's %100 healthy.

VelvetClover
05-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Habbo Name - VelvetClover
Habbox Name - VelvetClover
My Entry - One ripe, halved avacado pear drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with cracked black pepper with juilienne carrots and houmous with whole chickpeas, followed by creamy low fat greek yoghurt, granola and honey.

LaGUNAx1
05-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Habbo Name - LaGUNAx1
Habbox Name - LagunaX1
My Entry -

1 Can of Tuna
1 Table Spoon of Light Mayonaise.

Mix them.

Get two slices of brown bread and use Clover Light or any Light Marg of thy choosing.

One spread on each slice, then slap on the tuna mayo.

Then place as many slices of cucumber on as you like and some lettuce! Not the best Tuna sandwich but the healthiest! XD

Markeh
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Habbox - Marky21
Habbo - Marky21
My Entry

I'm thinking of a nice jacket potato, with mozarella cheese sprinkled on the top, as well as some lovely smoked bacon, sourced from local farms. To top it off, a little bit of sea salt and some tomato, garlic and basil sauce.

Jessie
08-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Habbo and habbox name : purplejassie

A simple roast dinner. It has juicy meats for vitamins and it gives the dish lots of taste, and loads of veggies (which fills you up but you can eat loads without putting on weight!) also you should have gravy because it gives something to cover your veggies in :)

Zydrate
09-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Habbo Name: Zydrate
Habbox Name: Zydrate
My Entry:

Try a stir-fry. Essential ingrediants include beansprouts, noodles (I'd recommend egg noodles), a dash of soy sauce, cooked in vegetable oil or sesame oil. Now here's where you can get your creative juices working! Add whatever you like, i.e. vegetables, chicken, peppers, garlic cloves, or if you have a really wild idea - why not just throw it in? As long as you're not throwing in chocolate, this is a very nutritious meal, that also suits your favorite tastes and there's a third advantage - you get to be inventive.

starry4
10-04-2009, 04:40 PM
Habbo name:starry4
Habbox name:starry4
My entry:
My healthy dish is a sandwich.
Ingrediants:
Brown bread
Lettuce
Tomato
Ham
Butter

Suspective
11-04-2009, 06:07 AM
Habbo Name: iHexagonz
Habbox Forum Name: iHexagonz

My Entry/Dish: Carbohydrate Salad

A sweet salad, designed to keep you healthy and at the same time energised!
Using Two Hard Boiled Eggs, a small tin of sweetcorn, a carrot, pepper and some cucumba. Lightly dress it off, with some mayanaise and a light shading of pesto sauce. Your sure to be ''budding healthy''

Blob
11-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Habbo Name: Dunko
Habbox Name: Blob

My Entry/Dish:

Fruit.

jameslarden
11-04-2009, 06:02 PM
Habbox Name: JamesLarden
Habbo Name: JamesLarden
Entry: Forget the obvious. Make something that is both tasty and healthy. Home-made burgers are great. Get some mince beef, good quality with a high percentage of proper beef. Create your own patties adding other ingredients such as onion and herbs. You could make home-made ciabatta bread or go to a local bakery (they are usually better than supermarkets).
Make home-made chips by slicing potato, but don't deep fry - add a bit of oil and cook them in the oven (This is a healthier way to cook them). You could use ketchup or you could make your own tomato relish. Garnish with a bit of salad and a simple balsamic vinegar and olive oil dressing - HEALTHY AND TASTY :D

radegirl09
12-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Habbo Name: radegirl09
Habbo Name: radegirl09
Entry: hmm... Slices of red apple, Salad with: Tomatoes, Lettuce, Carrots, Cucumber , Sliced Ham, And a few New Potatoes :) with a nice drink of Water or Milk.

Hiccupmax
12-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Habbo Name: Hiccupmax
Habbox Name : Hiccupmax
My Entry : Take a few leaves of fresh and crunchy lettuce, sprinkle it with a sweet but tangy vinagerette so its not too boring. Cover it with a few olives,sweet corn, feta cheese,pickled onions,gerkins and add some tomatoe for colour! Then, seeing as that amounts to nothing in calories have a nice crispy jacket potatoe on the side, smothered with some light creamy philidelphia cheese and topped off with some delightful Tuna (light) Mayonnaise. Bon Apetite!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!