PDA

View Full Version : Leeds 3 - 2 Crewe

leah
22-03-2009, 02:58 PM
a bit late but wow another win!
Was a bit worried when they got 2 back into it though but we stayed strong :D
and for those of you who claim beckfords the only person that scores for leeds look at the goal scorers yesterday ;)

Twist
22-03-2009, 03:00 PM
a bit late but wow another win!
Was a bit worried when they got 2 back into it though but we stayed strong :D
and for those of you who claim beckfords the only person that scores for leeds look at the goal scorers yesterday ;)
Yes congratulations, you have indeed proved everyone wrong by only just managing to beat a relegation battling, 10-man Crewe 3-2 :rolleyes:.

--ss--
22-03-2009, 03:10 PM
Well done, they're making progress :P

Wootzeh
22-03-2009, 03:25 PM
gudjon thordason is a legend

Skajo
22-03-2009, 03:35 PM
No.

Crewe 2-3 Leeds.

0-3 up and you nearly got ****** by a pope.

leah
22-03-2009, 08:49 PM
Yes congratulations, you have indeed proved everyone wrong by only just managing to beat a relegation battling, 10-man Crewe 3-2 :rolleyes:.
yeh 10 man, it's blates leeds' fault that their player got sent off :S!!
and theres nothing to prove dunno what you're on about tbh...

Well done, they're making progress :P
yeh ino won loads :)

No.

Crewe 2-3 Leeds.

0-3 up and you nearly got ****** by a pope.
nearly, but not quite ;)

Twist
22-03-2009, 08:53 PM
yeh 10 man, it's blates leeds' fault that their player got sent off :S!!
and theres nothing to prove dunno what you're on about tbh...

yeh ino won loads :)

nearly, but not quite ;)
No I meant that you only just managed to beat a team with 10 men - hardly dominance :rolleyes:.
You said that Beckford wasn't the only one who scored goals - we never said that? We just said that he was Leeds best player by far and if he played against Alexandra you will of won by a much higher margin.

YellowParasol
23-03-2009, 02:40 AM
Beat Mk dns for us next saturday please. ;)

leah
23-03-2009, 08:44 AM
No I meant that you only just managed to beat a team with 10 men - hardly dominance :rolleyes:.
You said that Beckford wasn't the only one who scored goals - we never said that? We just said that he was Leeds best player by far and if he played against Alexandra you will of won by a much higher margin.
Thats just speculation, and so what if hes leeds' best player? Im not denying that - but people say hes the only good player for us but when he doesnt play we still manage to win? Teams that have been against 10 men have lost before so thats hardly a factor...

we will :)

Titch
23-03-2009, 12:16 PM
ow my uncle will be happy about this.

Twist
23-03-2009, 03:48 PM
Thats just speculation, and so what if hes leeds' best player? Im not denying that - but people say hes the only good player for us but when he doesnt play we still manage to win? Teams that have been against 10 men have lost before so thats hardly a factor...

we will beat mk dons :)
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one :rolleyes:.
Anyway the factor is that Crewe are fighting to stay in League 1, and your meant to be making a bid for promotion. I think that the victory should of been a little bit more impressive, don't you?

YellowParasol
23-03-2009, 10:07 PM
Twist, i know where your comming from by that but As you kinda said Crewe are fighting to stay in league 1 so they will be upping their game big time, every game from now on from the top teams to the bottom will be tough.

Look at Yeovil: they beat us 3-1 at our place somehow and look where we are now, 2nd.

Leah did u go to any of the games this season against Peterborough? i went both obvs the 2-0 win for us at our place was good ;) but the away game at elland rd wasnt my best

leah
24-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Anyway the factor is that Crewe are fighting to stay in League 1, and your meant to be making a bid for promotion. I think that the victory should of been a little bit more impressive, don't you?

Twist, i know where your comming from by that but As you kinda said Crewe are fighting to stay in league 1 so they will be upping their game big time, every game from now on from the top teams to the bottom will be tough.

Look at Yeovil: they beat us 3-1 at our place somehow and look where we are now, 2nd.

Leah did u go to any of the games this season against Peterborough? i went both obvs the 2-0 win for us at our place was good ;) but the away game at elland rd wasnt my best
Exactly, teams that are fighting to stay in a league try a lot harder than ones mid table etc.
haha nah im not allowed to go to any games by myself cos im "too young" :rolleyes: and it takes like 6-7 hours to get to Leeds from where I live :(
My uncle said he'd take me soon :P Last time I went I almost bought everything in the club shop haha

YellowParasol
24-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Aww :P Wen we lost 3-1 at ypur place in january i felt we deserved a draw.

Some Leeds fans have said Peterborugh have been the best team they've played at home and away this season so thats a good compliment to have.

leah
24-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Yeh I remember when we lost you you guys, I wasn't best pleased aha.
Looked like we were going to start a run of loses ut atm we're doing very well :)

Twist
24-03-2009, 03:13 PM

Yeah I see where your coming from, and League 1 is an extremely difficult league as the Championship is. I just think that seeing as Leeds are battling for promotion that they would of been considered favourites over a team battling to avoid relegation. I mean come on, they were in the Champions League (or UEFA I can't remember which) a number of years ago and they'll want to restore their former glory especially after last year's play-off dissapointment against Doncaster.

Exactly, teams that are fighting to stay in a league try a lot harder than ones mid table etc.
haha nah im not allowed to go to any games by myself cos im "too young" :rolleyes: and it takes like 6-7 hours to get to Leeds from where I live :(
My uncle said he'd take me soon :P Last time I went I almost bought everything in the club shop haha
Would you of come up with that on your own if he hadn't of said it? ;).

Loser
24-03-2009, 08:16 PM
And who did Crewe play?

YellowParasol
24-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Tonight:

MK Dons 2-2 Crewe full time.

Ill tell u what im glad we have played Crewe twice already this season. (drew 1-1 away to them and beat them 4-2 home)

leah
26-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Yeah I see where your coming from, and League 1 is an extremely difficult league as the Championship is. I just think that seeing as Leeds are battling for promotion that they would of been considered favourites over a team battling to avoid relegation. I mean come on, they were in the Champions League (or UEFA I can't remember which) a number of years ago and they'll want to restore their former glory especially after last year's play-off dissapointment against Doncaster. Yes but clearly the team is a lot different from the one that played in the champions league. Obviously we are fighting for promotion, but that doesn't cancel out the fact that crewe were obviously trying hard to get some points out of the game to avoid relegation.

Would you of come up with that on your own if he hadn't of said it? ;). Yes because its a pretty obvious point, it's similar to the FA cup when the top four teams go against lower league teams and lose because the lower league team are so prepped up to win.

luce
26-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Where are the threads when you loose! JJ

Anyway i hope you go up etc but i like MK Dons so draw against them plz xox

leah
26-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Where are the threads when you loose! JJ

Anyway i hope you go up etc but i like MK Dons so draw against them plz xox
as if I care who you like babe ;)
We have no mercy

luce
27-03-2009, 07:35 AM
as if I care who you like babe ;)
We have no mercy

Deep down you care :love3:

leah
27-03-2009, 02:46 PM
Deep down you care :love3:
Nope, sorry ;)
and yeh, We will try and thrash anyone.

Charles
28-03-2009, 05:37 PM

Oh wow, you must be feeling great now!
2-0 say whuuuut.

leah
28-03-2009, 06:21 PM
he probably is, yes. ;)

YellowParasol
29-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Luccy u like MK Dons.. ? someone has to dont they ;) they are our main rivals atm

leah
30-03-2009, 08:48 AM
Luccy u like MK Dons.. ? someone has to dont they ;) they are our main rivals atm
Leeds will be soon ;)

Antallica
31-03-2009, 08:57 PM

you'll beat us saturday, im pretty sure of it.
with lee hughes loaned out to blackpool, and steve kabba out for a month.
were stuck with smalley and alessandre up front.

Joe royle has said hes giving youngsters a try.
on saturday vs orient, last 5 mins, he took taylor off, and brought Andy Liddell on :) rofl.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!