PDA

View Full Version : [Dom] Rare Value Report 3

AgnesIO
31-03-2009, 02:58 PM
Back again.. :D

---

White Pillow:

2hc - 2 times.

This rare was probably sold at 0.2hc above it values as many habbos - especially 'richer' habbos, won't care about 0.2hc price difference! 2hc is a decent price to pay, not to little not to expensive, which is probably what impacted on the price rise.

---

Oil Lamp:

0.4hc - 10 times.

This was a 0.5hc decrease in value - as they were sold together. I personally think the buyer got a bargain as I think that 0.5hc is a decent price for this nice rare - apparently not!

---

Butler:

5.5hc - 1 time.
5hc - 1 time.

Not too sure about the butler. Difficult rare to talk about really! It is fairly static at the 5hc mark - mind you a huge drop from the original price of 30hc!

---

Russian Samover:

2hc - 1 time.

Covered it in my last report! Infact I am looking to buy one or two of these - anyone got? hint hint :D

---

Sorry for the shorter report - I try to do 6 values in all - sadly at 3:58pm not much trading has been done!

JACKTARD
01-04-2009, 07:15 PM
like it

keep reporting =]
but yeah, as you said, try to include more rares next time :)

AgnesIO
01-04-2009, 07:28 PM
like it

keep reporting =]
but yeah, as you said, try to include more rares next time :)

I did do other three still, but being Ex-RVR I got use to doing 6 :P

JACKTARD
01-04-2009, 07:35 PM
kk :)

i dont remember you but thats probs cos ive only been an rvr for about 3 or 4 weeks lol

AgnesIO
01-04-2009, 09:02 PM
kk :)

i dont remember you but thats probs cos ive only been an rvr for about 3 or 4 weeks lol

Yeh i was fired before that haha

TIP: Dont fight ;)

Anyway Ill do another report tomoz.

Mr-Trainor
01-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Nice report Dom :D
Agree with every value and I like the use of comments and the layout - basically everything! :D

btw over 3 values is not compulsory

AgnesIO
02-04-2009, 01:04 PM
Nice report Dom :D
Agree with every value and I like the use of comments and the layout - basically everything! :D

btw over 3 values is not compulsory

Yeh but anything less than 5 imo looks bad :D

Cheers

Ill do another report now assuming someone trades smething at 2pm? :P

-:Undertaker:-
02-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Thanks for the report, sorry i'm a bit behind on commenting as i've had other things to do. Anyways good as ever, laid out perfectly and no colours used - fantastic. :)

Immenseman
02-04-2009, 05:15 PM
Keep up the good work Dom ;) Try and supply us with more regular reports.

AgnesIO
02-04-2009, 06:54 PM
Keep up the good work Dom ;) Try and supply us with more regular reports.

What would you count as regular jake? ;)

I would have tried to do more, but I have been suffering from 'Broncitus' for the last two weeks, and at the moment become VERY tired!

Thanks for the report, sorry i'm a bit behind on commenting as i've had other things to do. Anyways good as ever, laid out perfectly and no colours used - fantastic. :)

I don't mind :) Thanks for the kind feedback!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!