PDA

View Full Version : Un Fair Or What?

Laura.
12-07-2005, 03:25 PM
We had Sports day At School Today And We Wernt Allowed Phones But Me And My Mates Wasnt There When My Form Tutor Said. So We Took Our Mobiles and Mp3s Down On Feild And Bout Half Way Through My Phone Vibrated For Some Reason So I Put It On My Leg To See If It Vibrated Again. About 5 Minutes Later A "Safe" Teacher Walked Behind Me And Said. Phone Please And I went What And He Said Phone Please And I Went :o So he Took It And He Asks What my name Is, Form And My Form Tutor and Now Im Really Worried :(

Laura <3

Georgia
12-07-2005, 08:03 PM
In my school if that happened you'd probably just get a yellow card
Yellow card = when your bad its goes to your form tutor and on your school record

Laura.
12-07-2005, 09:44 PM
:o My mum Is Gonna write A Note For me So I Dont Get After School On Last Week Of School

Steph
12-07-2005, 10:10 PM
we dont get after schools if you get mobile took off you, reception keep it till end of week or until a parent comes to collect it!
anyways you shouldnt get done if u werent there wen you were told!!

tasav
14-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Most teachers at our school dont allow us to have phones or iPods or whatever DURING CLASS. We can use them before or after school... My phone once vibrated during a silent reading time. Luckily my teacher was too stupid to notice so it didnt get taken away :D

:Hazel
14-07-2005, 02:35 PM
We had Sports day At School Today And We Wernt Allowed Phones But Me And My Mates Wasnt There When My Form Tutor Said. So We Took Our Mobiles and Mp3s Down On Feild And Bout Half Way Through My Phone Vibrated For Some Reason So I Put It On My Leg To See If It Vibrated Again. About 5 Minutes Later A "Safe" Teacher Walked Behind Me And Said. Phone Please And I went What And He Said Phone Please And I Went :o So he Took It And He Asks What my name Is, Form And My Form Tutor and Now Im Really Worried :(

Laura <3

You will get the phone back and just don't turn up to detention if its the last week they can't do anything about it :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!