PDA

View Full Version : The FIA Meddling already!

Jordy
02-04-2009, 05:24 PM
I really cannot believe this, it seems Hamilton does bring trouble with him but for the past 2 seasons, McLaren's dealings with the FIA have been beyond ridiculous, throughout the whole of last season Hamilton was harshly punished so the title race came down to the last race, almost as if it had been planned that way...

Hamilton has been stripped of his third-place as it turns out that McLaren had 'lied' to the Stewards about Trulli's over-take under the Safety Car, Trulli had a 25 second penalty for this so Hamilton came third but it turns out that Trulli had no choice but to over-take Hamilton as he was driving ridiculously slowly.

I really despise the FIA so my views will be biased. Hamilton was probably in the wrong but they should of looked into it before giving Trulli a 25 second penalty, it just shows how quickly they forced that decision with out looking into it properly and then change their minds 4 days later.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/7978186.stm

Minstrels
02-04-2009, 05:28 PM
We all know why Hamiltons getting penalized though. :rolleyes:

Immenseman
02-04-2009, 05:29 PM
Medaling lol. They made the right decision though, end of. Admittedly, I love seeing Hamilton doing well primarily due to his nationality and like you was annoyed at their outcome. It's a good discussion.

Titch
02-04-2009, 05:44 PM
We all know why, cus ferrari didnt get any points, mclaren cant, rememeber, ferrari pay for everyones subwages now days.

Immenseman
02-04-2009, 05:47 PM
Nice to see the title changed, makes your signature relatively ironic. I think McLaren are a dirty dirty team anyway :D

Twist
02-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Oh well. We all know that he'll lose it on the final day of the season anyway.
Button will flop now after a good opening victory - and I think Barrichello will be the one getting the points for Brawn this season.

brandon
02-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Oh well. We all know that he'll lose it on the final day of the season anyway.
Buttons will flop now after a good opening victory - and I think Barrichello will be the one getting the points for Brawn this season.
buttons :lol:

A shame really.

Twist
02-04-2009, 06:12 PM
buttons :lol:

A shame really.
Mistype lol.
Norwich suck - all I can come out with right now I'm quite tired.

CJW93
02-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Shame really. . McLaren arn't appealing. I know its gay but they just have to carry on.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!