PDA

View Full Version : [Dom] Super Value Report 1

AgnesIO
02-04-2009, 07:24 PM
Hey,

Since I have done lots of Normal rare value reports, I thought I should do a super one.

---

Cherry ICM:

16hc - 1 time.

I saw this trade yesterday, it was just some guy selling it, but turned out to be a kind of auction! Although this was sold 1hc above habbox price, I have a feeling it will fall slightly.

---

Dino Egg:

186hc - 1 time.

This is hard to comment on - like all Super's - because they are not traded in rooms on a daily basis! I can't really predict this well, because of what I just said - you never know with supers!

---

FRANK Brain:

6hc - 1 time.

OUCH! Very, very, very low price for this item. My friend that bought it reffered to the seller as a 'noob'! Never even knew these existed until my mate showed me it!

---

Red Laser Gate:

12.5hc - 1 time.
12hc - 1 time.

Fantastic rare's these. I am a huge fan of them - monolith's dont work in petals, but there things do! 12hc is a good price for them to be, I seriously can't give an accurate prediction. However sicne I own 3 I think 20t is a great price! :D

---

That's the super report done, I would now like to say:

In future I will do all values in the 'Report Rare Values' forum. I am going to do this as then my reports will be longer, and I won't be so put off doing Super and Misc reports!

Cheers
;)

Lee.Norman
02-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Good report, and accurate values. Nice comments too.
Supers are always harder to predict.
The Cherry ICM is all over the place. Some people claim to see it traded for about 19HC, but Ive only seen up to 15HC in the last two days.
Also, the FRANK brain is very new, and the value is low, as there are a lot in circulation.

Keep up the good work! :D

AgnesIO
02-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Good report, and accurate values. Nice comments too.
Supers are always harder to predict.
The Cherry ICM is all over the place. Some people claim to see it traded for about 19HC, but Ive only seen up to 15HC in the last two days.
Also, the FRANK brain is very new, and the value is low, as there are a lot in circulation.

Keep up the good work! :D

Thanks for the feedback!

The FRANK thing I have never seen before - due to the Broncitus I have had for the last 2 weeks, I havent paid a load of attention!

Could you explain why it was given out? :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!