PDA

View Full Version : Colchester 0 - 1 Leeds

leah
04-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Becchio :eusa_clap

GET IN :)

Minstrels
04-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Change the tune please, maybe make a thread for the whole league so other people can post the results from clubs they may follow? :rolleyes:

Twist
04-04-2009, 06:08 PM
Becchio :eusa_clap

GET IN :)
Why do you always make these threads? To annoy everybody :S?
Anyway a good little run you've got going here, your more than likely to crash and burn now.

Jamie!
04-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Play-off failure beckons for the mighty Leeds United... again.

leah
05-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Change the tune please, maybe make a thread for the whole league so other people can post the results from clubs they may follow? :rolleyes:
This is the sports section, I am posting a sports result... Other people post results but im not allowed? seriously who made you the boss ;l

Why do you always make these threads? To annoy everybody :S?
Anyway a good little run you've got going here, your more than likely to crash and burn now.
lmao thats just pathetic, why would me posting the team that I follows result annoy people, if you let the fact that a team is winning annoy you then you must be easy to annoy. Also yes it is a nice run and I find it rather funny how even when we do win you try anything to make it negative.

Play-off failure beckons for the mighty Leeds United... again.
probably, lets wait and see though :)

Twist
05-04-2009, 12:15 PM
This is the sports section, I am posting a sports result... Other people post results but im not allowed? seriously who made you the boss ;l

lmao thats just pathetic, why would me posting the team that I follows result annoy people, if you let the fact that a team is winning annoy you then you must be easy to annoy. Also yes it is a nice run and I find it rather funny how even when we do win you try anything to make it negative.

probably, lets wait and see though :)
Your pissing people off with these threads and most think you should stop the ********.
This section should be filled with threads to combine the scorelines so you can post them there. Yes your winning but I'm saying that because your prone to ****-ups and I believe you'll do that again this season, especially with some very talented teams still in contention of making the play-offs.

Andys
05-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Why do you make a thread every time Leeds win.
Go to a Leeds forum.

Skajo
05-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Peterborough, Peterborough, Peterborough :eusa_clap

leah
05-04-2009, 08:34 PM
Your pissing people off with these threads and most think you should stop the ********.
This section should be filled with threads to combine the scorelines so you can post them there. Yes your winning but I'm saying that because your prone to ****-ups and I believe you'll do that again this season, especially with some very talented teams still in contention of making the play-offs.
I find it hilarious that you get so annoyed over a thread

Why do you make a thread every time Leeds win.
Go to a Leeds forum.
nah im fine thanks xo

Geraint
05-04-2009, 08:47 PM
As if Leeds have other players. Think they mean Beckford not Becchio.

Lee.Norman
05-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Another good result for the Mighty Leeds!
Should be able to secure a play-off position now. Hopefully they will play up to their potential, and win it this time!

C'Mon Leeds!

Loser
05-04-2009, 10:21 PM
How long have Leeds had a football team? I always thought it was just rugby there.

leah
06-04-2009, 09:05 AM
As if Leeds have other players. Think they mean Beckford not Becchio.
Becchio scored actually :$
the whole beckfords the only player argument is both stupid and wearing thin.

Twist
06-04-2009, 10:09 AM
I find it hilarious that you get so annoyed over a thread

nah im fine thanks xo
Maybe it's because you post thousands of them?
As previously stated, go spread your Leeds **** on a forum where people actually care :rolleyes:.

Geraint
06-04-2009, 01:33 PM
Becchio scored actually :$
the whole beckfords the only player argument is both stupid and wearing thin.

gets on your nerves though so it shall carry on.

leah
06-04-2009, 11:49 PM
As previously stated, go spread your Leeds **** on a forum where people actually care :rolleyes:.
oh as if people give a damn that wolves lost either :S
its not here for people to care
this is a sports forum to post about sports, I'll do what I like
build a bridge :S If you don't like me being happy that my side has won then don't post in the thread.
oh good result against brum btw xo

gets on your nerves though so it shall carry on.
lmao garry

GommeInc
07-04-2009, 12:33 AM
Now I may not be a football fan, infact I'm the opposite, but surely this is a sport forum where co-incidentally, football results will be posted? I don't see the problem here :/

Browney
07-04-2009, 07:31 AM
She wont leave. she'd miss you guys too much.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!