PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff v Swansea

Implement
05-04-2009, 10:59 AM
Well it's 0-1 to Swansea, not really been watching it cause of the F1.

Just flicked over and looks as though the referee has been hit by something thrown from the crowd, and the people who committed this have only been ejected from the crowd, no further action has been taken? What's the point in that? more needs to be done because that is NOT fair on that referee.

Anyway, good game or not?

Loser
05-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Why would they take action during the game? Something will be done about it, just not in front of 20,000 people.

And yes, it was a good game.

Ardemax
05-04-2009, 08:26 PM
swansea should've one

a pathetic penalty given to cardiff, the cardiff crowd on the whole were BADLY behaved, but yes, a good game none-the-less

Geraint
05-04-2009, 08:44 PM
swansea should've one

a pathetic penalty given to cardiff, the cardiff crowd on the whole were BADLY behaved, but yes, a good game none-the-less

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have won? Yeah, of course. Badly behaved - one coin was thrown and let's not forget the angels of Swansea at the Liberty.

Gomez back to his old diving habits.

Implement
05-04-2009, 09:29 PM
tbf not all stadiums have fans throwing coins at referee's.

Loser
05-04-2009, 09:57 PM
swansea should've one

Were they? I think your prejudices are clouding the truth there.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should have won? Yeah, of course. Badly behaved - one coin was thrown and let's not forget the angels of Swansea at the Liberty.

Gomez back to his old diving habits.

Actually it was three or four, most missed both the referee and Gomez.

tbf not all stadiums have fans throwing coins at referee's.

No they don't, but we aren't the only club to have ***** for fans.

Ardemax
06-04-2009, 08:36 AM
Ok, I was over-reacting, some of the cardiff crowd were ok, but let's be honest, last time they were in arsenal, what happened?
Oh, pubs were wrecked? fights?

ye, so it's not the first time

Twist
06-04-2009, 10:11 AM
swansea should've one

Yes, should've had one goal.
Did you actually go to the game? Or were your parents afraid that you'd get beaten up?

Soy
06-04-2009, 10:16 AM
The better team 'one'

Geraint
06-04-2009, 01:31 PM
Ok, I was over-reacting, some of the cardiff crowd were ok, but let's be honest, last time they were in arsenal, what happened?

I love how hypocritical Swansea fans are. Yes, we have a bad element to our club, so do you. Let's not forget that Swansea fans openly parade this "Swim away" around everywhere. Parading an act of hooliganism. Good on you.

How come when Villa threw a coin that hit the fourth-official there was less publicity than this? Does it really come as any surprise that it was less publicated than Newport v Swansea and Cardiff v Swansea? Is it because they're in the Premier league or because we're Welsh? :rolleyes:

Implement
06-04-2009, 01:51 PM
Here comes the whole Welsh thing again. Stop using it as some sort of an excuse, at the end of the day your still British (if you like it or not).

You also caused lots of trouble in Wolverhampton not long back when you tried to trash the City, it's your clubs reputation that's gathered over the years and they deserve it.

Skajo
06-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Cardiff and Swansea fans were alright here :S

Loser
06-04-2009, 03:09 PM

Still stinks of ********.

Ardemax
06-04-2009, 05:21 PM
Yes, should've had one goal.
Did you actually go to the game? Or were your parents afraid that you'd get beaten up?

it's called a typo

and no I didn't go to the game, I was busy.
got a problem?

fnx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!