View Full Version : [Dom] Rare Value Report 8

AgnesIO
06-04-2009, 10:32 AM
I'll just start now ;)

---------------

Normal Rare Values

Blue Dragon:

2hc - 5 times.

This rare was sold in bulk. This may have made the decrease in value as the owner just wanted to say GOODBYE! Of course I personally would have tried to up the price to 11hc, but I can see the value maybe dropping to 2hc before long. After that I think it might actually rise a little bit - but not much, as blue dragons are possibly the least popular dragons.

---

Petal Patch:

2hc - 2 times (Out of the norm, not sure why sold at this price.)

This trade was 100% out of the normal area for petal patches. The owner claimed he hated the Patches which is why he sold. However it would have been just as easy to sell for 3hc! Strange trade, not a decrease in value!

---

Throne:

77hc - 1 time.

Oh my god.. This rare is hugely over priced, I don not think it is worth 50hc, never mind this! The value constantly goes up, because sellers realise they effectively control this rare! The rare is always under demand, which is why it is always rising. Gosh I remember the 30hc good ol' days!

---

Snow Floor:

27hc - 1 time.

Under 1hc per patch, this was a tough trade for the patch! I personally think anything under 28hc for a floor is low value, but clearly not this seller! I do not think this is a normal trade, ofcourse it is only 1hc below value - which is most likely to be because no one needs snow patches in April - August!

---

Orange Fan:

1.2hc - 1 time.

1hc and a tubmaster. Very hard rare to value due to the shortage of them. You do not see them hanging around rooms everyday, which is what makes me surprised at the UNDER pricing! This was at an auction though, which may have changed the value slightly. I would of personally paid around 1.5hc for this item.

---------------

Super Rare Values

Red Birdbath:

140hc - 1 time.

The rise in this rare, is probably just before the owner wanted to have it in his possession - and lets be honest - if you can afford 136hc then 4hc mroe isn't gonna be a challenge!

----

FRANK Brain:

3hc - 2 times.

The owner was extremely happy at this trade, after being gutted to the halving in price, he thought he got it good. The rare is likely to drop to 2hc as many people are buying them. Not a good buy at the present time.

---

Cherry Birdbath:

19hc - 1 time.

A decrease in value. This rare is all over the place at the moment. Hard to predict as it is so unstable.

---------------

Categorized Rare Values

Arctic Floor:

10hc - 1 time.

This was sold at 10hc, as the buyer couldn't workv out the 0.8hc difference. The seller did not want any of his 0.8hc extra offers - so the buyer eventually paid 10hc.

---

Pear Tree:

6hc - 1 time.

More of these are appearing, making this rare drop to 6hc.

---------------

Not many Cat. Rare Values today. The trades just fell!

-:Undertaker:-
06-04-2009, 02:30 PM
Thanks for the report, excellent values as always and I agree on them all, I remember the Throne at around 18.0 CS and 30.0 CS of course, boy it stuck at 30.0 CS for ages and now it seems to go up 10.0 CS every few months!

Keep it up Dom. :)

JACKTARD
06-04-2009, 03:28 PM
Nice report,

Keep it up =]

Mr-Trainor
06-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Great report as always, LOL at the cherry birdbath!

-:Undertaker:-
06-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Great report as always, LOL at the cherry birdbath!

Good notice! lol, still its better than Bird Bath (red) although I prefer it's old classic name of Granite Bird Bath. :P

AgnesIO
06-04-2009, 07:12 PM
Thanks for the report, excellent values as always and I agree on them all, I remember the Throne at around 18.0 CS and 30.0 CS of course, boy it stuck at 30.0 CS for ages and now it seems to go up 10.0 CS every few months!

Keep it up Dom. :)

Thanks! Yeh when i started it was 30hc, then it didnt change for ages!

--

Luke i meant Cherry ICM >:{

I hate you. :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!