PDA

View Full Version : Wolves Versus Birmingham

Kightly
06-04-2009, 04:13 PM
Live tonight 19:30 on Sky sports 1. Reckon its gonna be a good match, i think it might be a draw 1-1.

Twist
06-04-2009, 04:29 PM
3-0 to the Wolves.
Well, atleast that's what I'm hoping.

Implement
06-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Come on the black and gold!! :)

Twist
06-04-2009, 07:44 PM
OH MY GOD HENNESSEY WHAT THE **** WAS THAT. THEIR DOWN TO 10 MEN FOR **** SAKE.

Havoline
06-04-2009, 07:49 PM
rubbish goal tbh

Twist
06-04-2009, 08:47 PM
Blues 2-0 Wolves.
******* **** is all I can say. Worst I've seen us play all season. ******* disgrace. Pitch was **** though mind you - but 2 VERY avoidable goals.
You've got some serious sorting out to do here Mick. ******* ****.

Implement
06-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Better team won on the day.

Wolves do not deserve to be promoted.

Couldn't even beat a 10 man side who should have posed no threat al all.

Marlon Harewood? pfft, send him back, load of ****.

We don't deserve to promoted, ******* ******s.

Kightly
06-04-2009, 08:59 PM
Really bad tonight, what Wolves need to do:

CONTROL THE BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONTROL THE BALL AND WE MIGHT GET SOME WHERE, 2 SLOPPY MISTAKES COST US (EVEN THO THE FIRST ON WAS A FOUL)

TBH BLUES PLAY REALLY BAD FOOTBALL BUT DESERVED TO WIN, REALLY BAD FOOTBALL BUT THEY SEEM TO BE WINNING.

Gotta look foeward to friday.

Kieeran
06-04-2009, 09:01 PM
KEEP RIGHT ON TO THE ENNND OF THE ROOOOAD

;] we'll be going up i think but im glad your player wasn't injured, disgusting tackle

Implement
06-04-2009, 09:02 PM
Pfft, I'm going Friday - if they play like that then - I'll walk out at half time and get some curry and naan bread from the curry van outside the ground and bog off home.

Loser
06-04-2009, 09:39 PM
(EVEN THO THE FIRST ON WAS A FOUL)

On the 'keeper? No way, the rules state that you need to be in control of the ball for it to be a foul. It's not like Jerome pushed Hennesey, he just kept nudging the ball, which was being held against him.

Wootzeh
06-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Pfft, I'm going Friday - if they play like that then - I'll walk out at half time and get some curry and naan bread from the curry van outside the ground and bog off home.
bit of a **** fan then aren't you? top of the league and on about leaving at half time? pathetic!

Implement
06-04-2009, 10:00 PM
I really don't give a **** what you or anyone else thinks.

I pay money for my tickets and I can moan if I want to.

If you'd seen how bad we have played for the past 3 months you'd feel the same if you were a Wolves supporter.

Rofl you gonna' try and call me a glory supporter now or something? that would make me laugh.

Wootzeh
06-04-2009, 10:07 PM
No, I just think it's pathetic that you don't want to support your team through the thick and the thin. Leaving at half time doesn't help them.

Implement
06-04-2009, 10:10 PM
I said if they play like it on Friday then I'll walk out. I don't need to keep explaining myself to you, but it's quite simple - I pay for my ticket, so it's up to me if I walk out at half time or not.

What part of that don't you understand? Am I not allowed to express my anger? :)

And FYI Wolves do not deserve to be top of the league, even the Wolves legend Steve Bull said Reading should be. (on SS1 tonight)

Skajo
06-04-2009, 10:30 PM
You're top of the league for God's sakes, you lost a game. Start again. You're worse than Villa fans booing their team for being 4th.

Loser
06-04-2009, 10:32 PM
No, I just think it's pathetic that you don't want to support your team through the thick and the thin. Leaving at half time doesn't help them.

Ever heard the expression "vote with your feet"?

Implement
06-04-2009, 11:06 PM
never heard of it?

Brody
06-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Carsleys tackle looked nastyy lol

Loser
06-04-2009, 11:21 PM
never heard of it?

Expressing a distaste by leaving.

Skajo
06-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Expressing a distaste by leaving.
Fair enough if the team is performing below expectations overall but not when you're top of the league, bloody hell.

leah
06-04-2009, 11:46 PM
3-0 to the Wolves.
Well, atleast that's what I'm hoping.
Gutted Haz :P

Wootzeh
07-04-2009, 09:36 AM
Ever heard the expression "vote with your feet"?
Not when you're top of the league.

Implement
07-04-2009, 09:41 AM
Fair enough if the team is performing below expectations overall but not when you're top of the league, bloody hell.

Not when you're top of the league.

Have you both got **** in your eyes or do you have trouble reading?

I've already stated that I buy the tickets so it's up to me what I do when i'm in the ground as long as it's within the law?

Wolves really are playing **** and they have been doing for ages, ask any Wolves fan is in this section, at this moment in time we do NOT deserve to be top, but I really do expect them to bounce back on Friday.

Wootzeh
07-04-2009, 10:45 AM

I've already stated that I buy the tickets so it's up to me what I do when i'm in the ground as long as it's within the law?

Wolves really are playing **** and they have been doing for ages, ask any Wolves fan is in this section, at this moment in time we do NOT deserve to be top, but I really do expect them to bounce back on Friday.
yes, you can do what you want, but I disagree with it. Your problem not mine anyway :)

Skajo
07-04-2009, 11:32 AM

Now who's being a 'dictator'. I was expressing my opinion on your proposed actions.

Loser
07-04-2009, 12:36 PM
Something thrown at the assistant last night, who would know?

Implement
07-04-2009, 04:00 PM
Ye a fan threw a burger rapper? you know its not like it was a coin.

Was in Birminghams fans part of stadium so nothin to do with Wolves.

Loser
09-04-2009, 02:07 PM

Don't get so defensive. I didn't know what it was, was just word of mouth.

Mexel
10-04-2009, 03:01 PM

Its only a burger rapper LOL. Better than throwing EVERYTHING at Maik Taylor everytime he want to get the ball back ha. Anyway take it your staying at the game is its half time and you were 3-0 up in 20 mins! :(

Twist
14-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Gutted Haz :P
Ino :(.
Oh well 2 wins on the trot and Birmingham slipped up twice since then - not a bad response ;).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!